Originally Posted by mirage243
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Damn, maybe its time to pass the baton.

Nah, every once in a while a newbie is quick. 😁

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by middlechild
The Supreme Court Betrayed us. They knew Biden Stole the election and did nothing about it. The evidence was substantial and so much that a minimal effort to investigate would show that the fraud was real. They should all be replaced. I heard Brett Kavanaugh was also in it. I was rooting for him when that old hag accused him of rage 37 years ago. They betrayed us.

Elected representatives in the Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, and Minnesota, legislatures fücked us.

You can't cry states rights and then go running to the SOC every time the losers we elect shït the bed.

Election fraud is the responsibility of our state legislatures to root out and solve. Let's get to it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

Retard. At least Trump ran the country, which commie jackass is pulling Biden's strings?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

It is a shallow and vain person that is so concerned about embarrassment over getting schidt done.

The concern about Biden isn't embarrassment. Who is calling the shots? Our elected officials are supposed to be somewhat transparent and accountable to the electorate. But when you have a puppet at the dais, not knowing who is calling the shots is antithetical to how our government is supposed to function. We have a president who is obviously diminished in his mental capacity and you're concerned about embarrassment?

Montana MOFO
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (2500HD, 1lesfox, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 219DW, 007FJ, 16 invisible), 1,439 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,871
Posts18,478,705
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.