-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So far I haven't received a shot and seriously doubt I will now...My son's an elementary teacher, had his single J & J injection two weeks ago and made him somewhat sick for the entire weekend...

My wife had her second Thursday first one was a none issue this second has her in & out of bed the last several days with ringing in the ears,,nausea as well as body aches...

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Fisrt shot for me.

They broke 7 needles before they found a titamium drill bit the right size for a pilot hole. laugh[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Being sore or sick is not the problem. Now you have the rest of your life to wonder.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by goalie

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

Bingo!

I am set for my first next week. I am banking on Canada, if they open by fall, requiring it for entry and I am rebooked (healthy deposit paid) for a sixteen day goat, elk and moose hunt in BC deferred from 2020.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

Bingo!

I am set for my first next week. I am banking on Canada, if they open by fall, requiring it for entry and I am rebooked (healthy deposit paid) for a sixteen day goat, elk and moose hunt in BC deferred from 2020.

I wish you luck that your hunt is a go.
Listening to the news here this morning.....sounds like they are happy to keep everyone locked down and even create more restrictions.
There isn't enough Vaccine available, that's their excuse here in BC.

IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'm with Ed. I'm afraid Canada will require a proof of vacation for entry.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
boob browneye: For YOU to even try to comment on ANYONES intelligence is absolutely laughable and ludicrous!
You are the "idiot" and NOT useful - PERIOD.
You prove this over and over again with each of your non-sensical and idiotic postings - I don't know why?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by wabigoon

The Canadian officers have online data at point of entry. They stop me every time for the "Leamington ketchup Incident" Years ago I was visiting a business in Leamington Canada. Leamington is famous for a Heinz ketchup plant. They make a special recipe of Canadian ketchup that has a touch of cinnamon in it. The company gives a gift of a quart of ketchup to all their visitors. The border officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada and I answered no. The officer saw the ketchup in the back seat and routed me to search and destroy. They ran dogs in the vehicle and opened my ketchup! Since the incident I get stopped every time.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
'What have you acquired while out of the country?"

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
'What have you acquired while out of the country?"

They might have asked that. I was so paranoid over the case of Molson Golden Ale on top of the Ketchup.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Freedom Weekend you can break free from the chains of anxiety, fear, guilt, anger, chaos, despair, and depression. You will experience REAL and LASTING peace, hope, and joy!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
As a citizen you're allowed an amount, a few hundred dollars worth.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves.......so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

P.S.- only insecure people get angry with others that have opposing viewpoints.

LOL!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
All the arrogant folks that ridicule us non-vaccers will soon eat their words with a mighty large fork. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves if they join the MSM social Covid CULT and hate on people that oppose their views...so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

I'll assure you that arrogant, ignorant, and clueless Denny is not, as far as IQ he's a little north of 60 for sure. Denny was making fun of the situation not "Us" anti-vaxxers.

I'll would suggest to you and your fellow anti-vaxxers to not be so sensitive as the last group of folks I saw this sensitive were a group of High School girls.

I would also suggest that you be very thankful that you are healthy enough to be able to make the choice of whether or not to take the vaccine, some don't have that choice.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That friggen virus damn near killed me so yea I got the vaccine. Had a reaction to both of them. Next day had body aches and chills, the next day After that I was fine. I do not wish to go through the hell idid last year again. Today is 1 year to the day that I was admitted and immediately placed on a vent for three weeks. It would be 6 weeks later when I would walkout of there on May 5th.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
We lived in Calgary for the better part of five years and received more grief entering the US to drop by our place in north Idaho than when returning north.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, just to clarify, some people (me) are fine with taking flu shots yearly, getting vaccines for polio, MMR, etc...., but are not taking any mRNA "vaccine" until it actually makes it through standard trials.

Especially for a disease that's less dangerous than dating a redhead.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So, just to clarify, some people (me) are fine with taking flu shots yearly, getting vaccines for polio, MMR, etc...., but are not taking any mRNA "vaccine" until it actually makes it through standard trials.

Good analogy. It could irritate you; it could kill you.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by MM879

The Canadian officers have online data at point of entry. They stop me every time for the "Leamington ketchup Incident" Years ago I was visiting a business in Leamington Canada. Leamington is famous for a Heinz ketchup plant. They make a special recipe of Canadian ketchup that has a touch of cinnamon in it. The company gives a gift of a quart of ketchup to all their visitors. The border officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada and I answered no. The officer saw the ketchup in the back seat and routed me to search and destroy. They ran dogs in the vehicle and opened my ketchup! Since the incident I get stopped every time.

dangerous criminal is what you are...LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

That's funny, you think there is over a 99.6% chance of surviving the wrath of a redhead.

Me thinks you need to vent the welding fumes in your shop a little better..........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (160user, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,360
Posts18,527,169
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.