Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gemby58
some guys aren't having a problem pm me a offer, there getting 22's for a fair price

Sure they are, pretty long list I'm sure. LOL !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by coobie
Price or is this auction item??Just curious??

He admitted to paying $6.29 per 100 under the Trump administration in the previous add (asking $20 per 100 and has 680,000 rounds). After stating we should all sell our .22 ammo for cost in another post to help each other out. So keep that in mind when you make an offer.

Originally Posted by kingston
I bought some today at Sportsman's for $9.99 ea.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Primers were $44.99/1000

Good for you, I paid alot less than that, $6.29 during the Trump years

Straight from the OP's keyboard, FOUR days ago in this thread!

[quote=JD45]Chill and take a vacation. Find a woman and get drunk or something. Just everybody stop buying and this will end.

F THAT, buy it all and share with fellow shooters friends for what you got in it, thats what I been doing with 22lr, primers, powder. If you leave it sit it gets bought by gun shop, flea market, and on line scalpers and sold for 3 to 5 times more than they paid.. I have alot of fellow shooters and friends here in PA, just because of me do just this.

Nope not asking $20.00 a box

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

He admitted to paying $6.29 per 100 under the Trump administration in the previous add (asking $20 per 100 and has 680,000 rounds). After stating we should all sell our .22 ammo for cost in another post to help each other out. So keep that in mind when you make an offer.

Primers were $44.99/1000

[quote=JD45]Chill and take a vacation. Find a woman and get drunk or something. Just everybody stop buying and this will end.

F THAT, buy it all and share with fellow shooters friends for what you got in it, thats what I been doing with 22lr, primers, powder. If you leave it sit it gets bought by gun shop, flea market, and on line scalpers and sold for 3 to 5 times more than they paid.. I have alot of fellow shooters and friends here in PA, just because of me do just this.

Alright then, I'll publicly offer you $80 per 1000 rounds shipped and would buy 1000 ea of the 36 and 40 grain ammo. I'll pay half up front and when the fist half of my order arrives I'll send you funds for the second half. I think I can find a great use for this ammo.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Primers were $44.99/1000

Alright then, I'll publicly offer you $80 per 1000 rounds shipped and would buy 1000 ea of the 36 and 40 grain ammo. I'll pay half up front and when the fist half of my order arrives I'll send you funds for the second half. I think I can find a great use for this ammo.

Lol, yeah right, we done bussiness before im sure we did, and if I really cared I could look through shipping receipts but I don't give a schit, ill publicly pass on your offer, what happen to your saying I could be a hero if I sold them for $13.00 a pack, well im selling for less than that, but you all are like Obama and Biden, you are good for ammo sales.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Primers were $44.99/1000

Lol, yeah right, we done bussiness before im sure we did, and if I really cared I could look through shipping receipts but I don't give a schit, ill publicly pass on your offer, what happen to your saying I could be a hero if I sold them for $13.00 a pack, well im selling for less than that, but you all are like Obama and Biden, you are good for ammo sales.
. You are right, they are good for ammo sales. Unfortunately all you have to peddle is bull sh*t.

Last edited by JimH; 03/27/21.
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I've never purchased anything from you that I'm aware of, but if I did I'm sure I was satisfied with the deal. If you're selling it for less than $13 per 100 then good for you. While you may not want to sell to me and certainly I don't need your ammunition, I could have found a great use for it.

You're right I did say you would be a hero, but why don't we put it in context for everyone else.

I don't have an issue with gemby58 wanting to sell his minimags at $20-25 a hundred, auction sites are the best outlet. The issue is he's telling other people to sell it at cost on other threads to help people out. Then in his own add he's offering ammo he admittedly paid $6.29 a hundred for $25 and then $20 more than 3X what originally was paid.

All I'm saying is if he would have offered them for $13 a hundred gemby58 would have been a Campfire hero and doubled his money. He had choices to make his money back and then some, but made the wrong one by offering it here and telling us what he paid. Just dont don't be a hypocrite when you want to sell your "personal stash."

If anyone is truly interested they can see the first train wreck here.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
[/quote]. You are right, they are good for ammo sales. Unfortunately all you have to peddle is bull sh*t.
[/quote]

Awwww poor baby i just love getting you campfire police panties in a bunch, im shipping USPS flat rate too

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
. You are right, they are good for ammo sales. Unfortunately all you have to peddle is bull sh*t.
[/quote]

Awwww poor baby i just love getting you campfire police panties in a bunch[/quote]. Of course a few pictures would settle things,but we know that isn't going to happen...

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH

Awwww poor baby i just love getting you campfire police panties in a bunch[/quote]. Of course a few pictures would settle things,but we know that isn't going to happen...

[/quote]

Settle what? Prove your a dick head, i already know that. If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday LOL. Now I'm done playing with you

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Awwww poor baby i just love getting you campfire police panties in a bunch
. Of course a few pictures would settle things,but we know that isn't going to happen...

[/quote]

Settle what? Prove your a dick head, i already know that. If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday LOL. Now I'm done playing with you[/quote]. Who has bought off of you??

IC B3

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Geee Jim Bob dont get your piss in a bubble

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

. Of course a few pictures would settle things,but we know that isn't going to happen...

Settle what? Prove your a dick head, i already know that. If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday LOL. Now I'm done playing with you[/quote]. Who has bought off of you??
[/quote]

Non na, what are you worried about according to no one is, so is shouldn't matter to you

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
You mind alot of people bussiness on here Jimmy boy

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Settle what? Prove your a dick head, i already know that. If the people that bought off me want to post pics its up to them, 22 flat rates boxes are heading to post office on Monday LOL. Now I'm done playing with you
. Who has bought off of you??
[/quote]

Non na, what are you worried about according to no one is, so is shouldn't matter to you [/quote] All hat,no cattle.

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

. Who has bought off of you??

Non na, what are you worried about according to no one is, so is shouldn't matter to you [/quote] All hat,no cattle.
[/quote]

You want to play with the big boys you got to get off the porch

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Off to the post office on monday, pay pal is wonderful

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So what is the price?Or is this just a pissing match?

Last edited by coobie; 03/27/21.
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Its a pissing match, a few made out of it, which i think is funny as schit

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Its a passing match a few made out of it
Just what I figured.Why post stuff for sale here if you are NOT going to sell it?Sad chit..

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G

Its a passing match a few made out of it
Just what I figured.Why post stuff for sale here if you are NOT going to sell it?Sad chit..

By Jesus im am selling it, im selling to my friends on here thats smart enough to follow instructions, there's 22 flat rate boxes going to the post office on monday, it can't look obvious

👍👍👍

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

112 members (358WCF, 300_savage, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 29aholic, 12 invisible), 1,472 guests, and 847 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,207
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.