-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The stolen election in 2020 must reckoned with by we the people. We can have no legal elections until that is done.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And when the next election doesn't go the right way, what are you gonna do? And the next election? And the next election?......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mach3
You know, since there is "no evidence" of fraud.

If you think your vote really matters from here on out, I feel sorry for you.
Yes. I don't deceive myself as to the outcome on at least the national stage. In my state, your vote mainly still counts, so the only place I am sure I was cheated out of it, was on the Presidential race. So I still have reason to vote in other elections. Even if Dominion was being used locally, or if the only thing we were voting on was President, I'd still vote. It costs me nothing except a little time, as I'm already registered. I can say I did my part.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by Mach3
You know, since there "no evidence" of fraud.

If you think your vote really matters from here on out, I feel sorry for you.

If you don't, you're really really stupid. That's just what the Democrats want you do (not) do.

There is NO EVIDENCE that the fraud, which everyone knows happened, WOULD HAVE CHANGED THE OUTCOME I ANY SNGLE STATE.. If there was, Trump would have published it. He hasn't.

You're very Useful.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haven't decided..... I'd like to know what kind of voting machines are being used before I cast my vote. I hate wasting time.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are no elections in a communist country.

The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024?

Last edited by mtnsnake; 03/27/21.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
While I know that my vote doesn’t count and the deep state will anoint whomever they want my family and I will continue to vote. Too many good men died for that right. Giving up and throwing in the towel (through not voting) would be disrespectful to those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I absolutely will continue to vote, but my vote will no longer be a straight GOP ticket. Anyone who is not a true conservative will not get my vote, whether or not they are (R). I won't vote for any Democrat, but I also won't vote for any Republican who is a "moderate" or someone who thinks we should go back to how things were. If I have to vote for a third party candidate, or just write my own name in, I'll still vote, but never again will it be business as usual.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not voting is not throwing in the towel. It's refusing to play their game.

And it's not just about voting. We are FAST approaching the point where "we" will simply be outvoted in everything, even if all elections were honest (in many regions, this is already the case). SOMETHING will have to be done beyond voting....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll be there with my voting boots on.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
hell yes. here's my polling place. the vote has been taken.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

here i stand i can do no other.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm voting come he'll or high water. If the non voting Republicans can't see why you need to get out and vote after watching what went down in Georgia, we're screwed. Don't let the Dumocrats win, fight back with everything you have and then some, it's a life or death situation. Why do you think Biden and his cronies want to disarm US?

Life is good live it while you can.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I think we will see some changes before the midterms. They had the fix in in '16 for Hillary, but somehow that wasnt allowed to play out as it was in '20. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Stophel

No, that is exactly their game plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

This is about the stupidest effing thing I've seen posted on here in a long time. How are you playing their game by voting against them?

Last edited by montanabadger; 03/27/21.

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes."
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Hell yes, and furthermore, conservatives should promote a massive "get out the vote" campaign, so that more voters can get a taste of being disenfranchised. More angry voices over being defrauded is a good thing.

That's really the only point I see in voting above the local level anymore.....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by montanabadger

This is about the stupidest effing thing I've seen posted on here in a long time. How are you playing their game by voting against them?

How long have you "held your nose and voted" for somebody that you didn't really want to vote for... but you 'had to"? And now even this is made moot since your vote will simply be nullified by the "vote" of some dead negro or a mexican or someone who doesn't even exist.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by montanabadger

This^^^^

Preemptive surrender, that'll show them! Quitters quit, it is a habit.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not holding the traitors accountable is throwing the constitution and the country away.

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
I will continue to vote as long as I am able.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,448
Posts18,470,996
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.