Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
GET A HOLD OF YOUR STATE LEGISLATORS AND HAVE THEM VOTE FOR THIS.

https://freedomwire.com/article-v-convention-of-states/

Last edited by Huntz; 03/29/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Careful what you advocate/wish for.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Brazos

Yup.

That would more than likely go poorly for anyone who likes freedom and liberty.

VERY poorly.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Yes, why don't we just ask Soros and the liberal elite of Europe to write a replacement Constitution for us?

Besides that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the one we have. It is the most perfect instrument ever conceived by the hand of Man.

It simply needs enforced as written.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Yes, why don't we just ask Soros and the liberal elite of Europe to write a replacement Constitution for us?

Besides that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the one we have. It is the most perfect instrument ever conceived by the hand of Man.

It simply needs enforced as written.

Well said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Let me get this straight. We have a constitution that congress and the president ignore so we need to write another one? Does the term polyanna mean anything

Elevation is math
Windage is Voodoo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Republicans control a majority of the state legislatures. It's literally, the only avenue we have leverage in to force changes we want. With the Left controlling only around 40% of the state legislatures, there's zero chance they force their commie schit on us through this means. Doing things centrally through DC has been a long slow bleed to death that has become a gaping chest wound now. Doing nothing different will lead to more of the same. These are desperate times and require ballsy measures. If we're lucky, with all the garbage going on right now, we can pick up an even bigger advantage at the states in 2022, and have a super majority that can override any attempt by DC to stop us.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Republicans control a majority of the state legislatures. It's literally, the only avenue we have leverage in to force changes we want. With the Left controlling only around 40% of the state legislatures, there's zero chance they force their commie schit on us through this means. Doing things centrally through DC has been a long slow bleed to death that has become a gaping chest wound now. Doing nothing different will lead to more of the same. These are desperate times and require ballsy measures. If we're lucky, with all the garbage going on right now, we can pick up an even bigger advantage at the states in 2022, and have a super majority that can override any attempt by DC to stop us.

I no longer Trust Republicans, think Kemp.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

I no longer Trust Republicans, think Kemp.

Well, if we do nothing different, I can only guarantee you one thing- nothing will change.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
No change beats the Hell out of changes for the bad.

Exactly what would you remove from or add to our Constitution that would possibly make it better?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I can guarantee your 2nd Amendment would be gone in the first 15 minutes, never to be seen again.

Change for the sake of change almost never works out well.

Last edited by jnyork; 03/29/21.

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jnyork

I can guarantee your 2nd Amendment would be gone in the first 15 minutes, never to be seen again.

Only in a DC convention. Not a convention of the states.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Exactly what would you remove from or add to our Constitution that would possibly make it better?

Mandated term limits for every POS in DC for one.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If the Commies can steal an entire election and thwart the existing constitution, revising or getting a new one won't slow them down for a second.

I order to have a rule of law (Constitution) you have to be able and willing to enforce it.

Nobody seems to be either.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
If the Commies can steal an entire election and thwart the existing constitution, revising or getting a new one won't slow them down for a second.

I order to have a rule of law (Constitution) you have to be able and willing to enforce it.

All of what you say is about power and corruption embedded in DC. The one thing that would take more power away from the long standing, embedded, corrupt politicians in DC, is to fire everyone who's been there more than 8 years. And there is literally ZERO point ZERO percent chance term limits gets past in any way other than a states convention.

Or, we can just keep sitting her complaining and hope something magically changes for the better. That's worked well for several decades now.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Mandated term limits for every POS in DC for one.

So, who is going to run this States' Convention? Lawyers and politicians! Many of the state legislatures are as bad or worse than what goes on in DC. And they all dream of becoming a member of the DC Elite.

So, who is going to write the term limits language and put it in the new Constitution?

We would be as likely to come away with the Bill of Rights butchered or gone as we would be likely to gain term limits.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

All of what you say is about power and corruption embedded in DC. The one thing that would take more power away from the long standing, embedded, corrupt politicians in DC, is to fire everyone who's been there more than 8 years. And there is literally ZERO point ZERO percent chance term limits gets past in any way other than a states convention.

Or, we can just keep sitting her complaining and hope something magically changes for the better. That's worked well for several decades now.

The real power and corruption in DC lies in the unelected establishment. Did you not see how Trump was thwarted at every turn?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

New Mexico has term limits.

They are as corrupt as it gets, politics wise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Fact 1 - The Constitution came from a meeting where they were only suppose to make a few "alterations" to the Articles of Confederation.

Fact 2 - Since that time they have done nothing but take power from the states, and centralize it, thus slowly stealing the people's freedom.

Fact 3 - If you think you can assemble a group of any politicians in this day and age, who have true honor and integrity, that will protect a human beings right's, you are mentally deranged.

Fact 4 - If you did not understand the above, start at (Fact 1) at the top, and reread for eternity until you do understand.

Fact 4a - We are in the early stages of a genocide with these shots, and are headed to a revolution from the total breakdown of society.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's a great idea. Let's do nothing and I'm sure everything will start working out for us like it hasn't for the last 100 years. Of course we can all sit here and talk about how the army of patriots are just gonna take to the streets, start stacking bodies and reclaim America. The Left has been winning this war with us for a century through progressive incrementalism and evil. Again, if we do nothing different, not only will nothing change, but the demise will continue to accelerate the country away from what we want.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

440 members (007FJ, 22kHornet, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 37 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,392
Posts18,469,896
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.