Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
They were caught nationwide.

And yet... Here we are.

Yes here we are.

When the lid finally does come off there will be no putting it back on.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If these cases of fraud were discovered to have over turned Democrat politicians, there would be anarchy in the street around the entire country.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Apply & Multiply the MT irregularities across the board to all questionable jurisdictions and there is our outcome.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
We must commence to call them liars and cheats, to their face, at every opportunity. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

LOL.

You think they care about being called names?

No, I care about other people hearing it. And, their need to defend it.

You won't call them anything to their face - they'll be walking around you thumbing their nose and laughing . And the ''other'' people you speak of don't care - your voice just interrupted their facetweet instagram fun .

Although I know what you mean oldtrapper , this country as we know it is over - we've waited way too long and the younger folks don't think things are that bad .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Because they were indoctrinated to not know any better...

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Oregon passed mail in balloting, and mails ballots out to anyone they can get their name, anyway they can.... democRATs have pretty much been running things and getting elected ever since...candidates no one has heard of even seem to win... like Jeff Merkley, one of our two state Senators...

The other state Senator, Ron Wyden, resides in New York City, yet somehow keeps getting elected to represent Oregon...
Getting elected and then moving elsewhere doesn't seem to concern our democRATS...

in fact after Biden got elected, Queen Kate the governor, was bragging on the news and radio, how Oregon was the first state to require mail in voting
and how progressive they were in leading the way....

Mail in voting is about as safe as loaning someone your check book.... Hey Trust US... every thing will be just fine...

Corruption in in most pure form.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

And yet... Here we are.

Exactly. The Biden election was due to fraud on a massive, never before seen, level, and right in front of us, with seemingly little concern for whether or not they got caught, followed by massive, never before seen levels of, gaslighting by the MSM and the establishment in general. Trump won by such a huge majority, that this was necessary to take him down.
What evidence? What evidence? (sez the courts) We don't see no steeeenking evidence (sez the courts). Fraud? What fraud? That video tape was BS - we're sure of it (sez the courts)....

The precedence has now been established.. Cheating - OK! Fraud voting - OK! Occupants of cemeteries voting - OK! Kinkos' printing fake/duplicate ballots - OK!

Fair elections - can't have THAT!!! NO, no - can't have THAT!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2

And yet... Here we are.

Because we can't fit out the doorway with the couch in our kchunt.
That says it well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Ok. What is the over/under on anyone getting arrested or going to prison?

Sam......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Ok. What is the over/under on anyone getting arrested or going to prison?

About as close to zero as you can get. Now if conservatives had done that or even gotten framed for it, burning at the stake would be brought back quickly.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I live in Missoula and am not surprised at all by this news. When Tester was last re-elected, in 2018, he was behind in the polls on election day. Then at the last minute, buses loaded with students from UM were transported to the polling place at the county fairgrounds. Thousands of them stood in lines for hours because they weren't registered to vote and Montana has same day registration. The polling place stayed open hours past the closing time in order to accommodate them. It is alleged that a massive group text went out with a panicked message that Tester was in trouble and needed thousands of votes. They were transported to the fairgrounds, registered, voted-- and Tester won Missoula County by enough votes to swing the election statewide. Many, maybe most, of those same day registrants weren't even Montana residents. Nobody checked. Nobody followed up. Tester won. The balance of the Senate was altered and we know how important that became.

It's true that all politics is local, and it follows that all political cheating is also local. We must all fight this at our local level. Waiting for the big bad Republican party or the courts to act will not be of any benefit at all.

Fight them at home!

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
You can win an election from your basement when gook buddies flip bat juice world wide for a corrupt mail in voting system.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by stevelyn
No evidence huh?

Yeah, who was that cack sucker who said there was no evidence a few weeks ago?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We must commence to call them liars and cheats, to their face, at every opportunity. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

LOL.

You think they care about being called names?
No kidding, they will just cancel culture you into oblivion.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Late April 1945. The Italians were done messing around. Not that long ago really.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember a few years back, a state representative had like seven or eight people registered to vote from his address. Flathead County had a database where you could check an address for the registered voters at that location. So I got a list of the registrants from the county clerk and tracked them down. Besides the representative and his pinko spouse, of the others, not one was still residing there, and only one was still in Montana.

Basically, this guy was so political, when he brought in "interns" to slave at his "organic farm" for next to nothing, he'd register them to vote Communist, hoping nobody would bother to check. Was he alone in doing so? I really doubt it.
So I packaged the mess, had a surrogate (a state senator) file a formal complaint, and those enrollments were expunged. Should have been a scandal, but wasn't. However, the legislator chose to not run again for election and hasn't tried since. Wonder why.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Good man, Dave!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I remember a few years back, a state representative had like seven or eight people registered to vote from his address. Flathead County had a database where you could check an address for the registered voters at that location. So I got a list of the registrants from the county clerk and tracked them down. Besides the representative and his pinko spouse, of the others, not one was still residing there, and only one was still in Montana.

Basically, this guy was so political, when he brought in "interns" to slave at his "organic farm" for next to nothing, he'd register them to vote Communist, hoping nobody would bother to check. Was he alone in doing so? I really doubt it.
So I packaged the mess, had a surrogate (a state senator) file a formal complaint, and those enrollments were expunged. Should have been a scandal, but wasn't. However, the legislator chose to not run again for election and hasn't tried since. Wonder why.

I've been a long time and can't remember any Democrats even registering to run in Flathead county. Aside from the California scum in Whitefish this is a pretty far right county.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

And yet... Here we are.

It doesn't matter they would still win and nothing will happen. We now live in a very openly corrupt country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
If these cases of fraud were discovered to have over turned Democrat politicians, there would be anarchy in the street around the entire country.

........+1.. Ever notice how election fraud only occurs when the dems lose?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

688 members (1lessdog, 160user, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Longbow, 71 invisible), 2,744 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,951
Posts18,499,053
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.