Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Poverty does not cause crime.
Low IQ causes poverty AND crime.
IQ is caused by genes.
Crime is caused by bad genes. [This truth is forbidden in woke culture]

Exactly right. Low IQ especially when paired with low impulse control is a recipe for poverty and violence.

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
tag

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for posting this. I always thought this might be the case. Hard to argue with facts and figures. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Media, political pundits and liberals won’t discuss the truth about race (blacks) impact on the high numbers of shootings. It goes against the white national, supremacy storyline they want to continue marching forward with.

More recently, the color of the attackers against Asian people (blacks, again) being the majority, is being held back and diluted by media and by others calling attacks “hate crimes” without pointing out what color race (black) is doing the majority of the crimes.

Might get to a point where White people get tired of being blamed for everything bad that happens. And then what?

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All riots are peaceful.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Media, political pundits and liberals won’t discuss the truth about race (blacks) impact on the high numbers of shootings. It goes against the white national, supremacy storyline they want to continue marching forward with.

More recently, the color of the attackers against Asian people (blacks, again) being the majority, is being held back and diluted by media and by others calling attacks “hate crimes” without pointing out what color race (black) is doing the majority of the crimes.

Might get to a point where White people get tired of being blamed for everything bad that happens. And then what?

🦫

White people are going to get past getting tired of being blamed. Eventually they're going to have to think about survival.

Right now white people are being portrayed as Nazis and white supremacists.

Anytime a culture is being demonized in such a manner it means that whoever is doing so is working to make it acceptable to kill them.

Be very wary of anyone who has had their brains turned to schitt to such an extent that they toss around the "Nazi" and "white supremacist" slurs.

They're not to be trusted.

Don't be around them and definitely never turn your back on them.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Negroes are fundamentally dumb, inherently violent, homo Erectus'... masquerading as human beings.

Give em a gun and see what happens. Is that racist enough?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
There were FBI numbers flying around a while back that were even more grainular.

Seems like it was something to the effect, Blacks make up 15% of population in round numbers. They commit 58 % of the murders off the top of my head. Of the 15%, 6% percent are black males which commit most of those crimes.

So it boils down to 6% of the US population is responsible for about 50% of murders in the US.

I could careless why, it will never be fixed. The problem is out of control and nobody wants to do anything about. If someone running for office ran on a platform to deal with this issue, they would never get elected. So it will never be addressed in my life time.

Thanks, Billy
IC B3

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
There were FBI numbers flying around a while back that were even more grainular.

Seems like it was something to the effect, Blacks make up 15% of population in round numbers. They commit 58 % of the murders off the top of my head. Of the 15%, 6% percent are black males which commit most of those crimes.

So it boils down to 6% of the US population is responsible for about 50% of murders in the US.

I could careless why, it will never be fixed. The problem is out of control and nobody wants to do anything about. If someone running for office ran on a platform to deal with this issue, they would never get elected. So it will never be addressed in my life time.

It's probably more like 3% is responsible for 50% of the murders. Half of those black males are children or old men.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Poverty does not cause crime.
Low IQ causes poverty AND crime.
IQ is caused by genes.
Crime is caused by low IQ genes. [This truth is forbidden in woke culture].

There is an extra variable, male hormone.

This is something of a broad generalization...........the Caucasian race has been "civilized" for a couple of thousand of years, at the very least. Not so with the Negroes, as they have only been "out of the jungle" only a few hundred years at the least. The "jungle mentality" is still alive and well in their DNA today. They see nothing wrong with killing one another, or anyone else for that matter, they see nothing wrong with resisting authority, they see nothing wrong with taking something rather than working for it, for it's the way their ancestors lived. You just don't breed that kind of behavior out of a race of people in a couple of hundred years. Add to that the fact that their IQ level is such that it's hard for them to comprehend the fact that they're not supposed to be doing what they're doing, and you end up with the behavior that is not like it should be in a civilized society.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A link to this graph would be nice

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

Dog I rescued in January

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Not the answer at all, rickt300. Blanket pronouncements are dangerous. It's not different from saying all whites are white supremacists. Clearly, that is erroneous. The real problem can trace its roots to FDR but more importantly to LBJ's Great society program beginning in 1964. The removal of the father from the black home and the ensuing welfare condition for many blacks is the problem. I bet statistics would bear out my claim that the most black on black, black on white, or black on asian crimes of violence, and particularly gun violence, are perpetrated by young black males with no strong father figure in the home and a mother on welfare. If we deal with this then in a couple of generations much of this violence would be gone. However, the true racists in the country are Democrats who need the blacks and particularly poor blacks as a victimized, welfare dependent, voting base.

The way life should be.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by bluefish
Not the answer at all, rickt300. Blanket pronouncements are dangerous. It's not different from saying all whites are white supremacists. Clearly, that is erroneous. The real problem can trace its roots to FDR but more importantly to LBJ's Great society program beginning in 1964. The removal of the father from the black home and the ensuing welfare condition for many blacks is the problem. I bet statistics would bear out my claim that the most black on black, black on white, or black on asian crimes of violence, and particularly gun violence, are perpetrated by young black males with no strong father figure in the home and a mother on welfare. If we deal with this then in a couple of generations much of this violence would be gone. However, the true racists in the country are Democrats who need the blacks and particularly poor blacks as a victimized, welfare dependent, voting base.

I tried to explain all of that to the last black man that pulled a gun on me, but he just said, "Shut yo crackah ass mouf", and took my wallet anyway.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This has happened often to you???

The way life should be.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
This has happened often to you???

,...lot's of poor, mistreated, maladjusted black men out there.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R

I guess I couldn't figure out which Icon meant sarcasm. Still screw all the socioeconomic excuses for murder. All welfare recipients are not Black, have you noticed they are not allowed to live with their fathers and they do not make up the huge percentage of shooters on the White side of things? Considering there are more Whites on Welfare than Blacks simply due to the racial percentages. PYHO. The young Black culture, Rap and drugs are the problem.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1234, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 2,630 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,403
Posts18,527,970
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.