Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My wife got her second shot 3 days ago. The next day she felt tired and took a nap in the afternoon (not like her) but after that she was fine. I get tired and doze off every afternoon. I get my second in 8 days. Just had a sore shoulder for 2 days after the first one.

GB4

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I also got tired, so I took a nap. Then, my arm itched for 3 days.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
God damn. I feel like my fugkin' arm is on fire!

Is this normal?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tpcollins
I had the 2nd Phizer dose in the morning on 3/25.

Had one beer that night, woke up at 3:00 with the chills and shivering and about froze my azz off.

Got up and put an old thick robe on, put the heating pad on the leather couch, and covered up with a fleece blanket - warm as toast in 5 minutes.

Mild headache and a bit tired the next day but good to go now.

Wife had 2nd Moderna doze two days ago and had no ill affects. She’s a tough one.

Note to self; drink warm beer for day one, shot two.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Going for #1 next week. Hadn't really planned to but with a BC hunt this fall I suspect it will be a requirement for entry assuming entry is allowed.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
My first.[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It just made me tired. My wife achy and tired.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by EdM
Going for #1 next week. Hadn't really planned to but with a BC hunt this fall I suspect it will be a requirement for entry assuming entry is allowed.

As long as you don`t test positive,then it's a two week quarantine.If you are not tested positive you will still have to stay in a hotel not of your choice for 3 days at a cost of up to 2 grand.This info was on Tucker Carlson last night.This is if they open the borders.

Last edited by Huntz; 04/01/21.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I just got mine.

Hurt like hell but other than that I feel great.

Tears were shed?

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Got #2 yesterday... Meh. No biggie - same small sore spot where the needle went in.. That's it. Whole thing took less than 15 seconds..

There's an initial stage where you're seated at a desk with a (in this case) cute female - and we're both yet wearing masks.. I asked if she'd heard yet that WI now has NO mask mandate. She hadn't heard. I told her it's the very LAST time I'm wearin' this mask. She looks down a bit - reading it (it sez "NEVER LYIN' BIDEN AND THE HO!") then looked up and smiled and said, 'if I had a chance I'd wear one just like it'..

Only the 6th time I've worn the damned things and it's the LAST time I'm wearin' one... YMMV..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm glad to hear everybody is getting their vaccinations.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Zero reaction to first Moderna shot 2nd shot was different about an hour after I got it the chills set in. Went to bed with 3 blankets on top thinking uh oh ..... the chills only lasted about an hour though. Later that day the injection spot started to look and feel like a mid level "this sucks" bee sting. That lasted 3 or 4 days and was pretty annoying but was confirmation my immune system is on full alert now.

One more thing, that sudden desire to eat human flesh is real. I was rationalizing that there would be no moral dilemma if I only ate Liberals but then I became concerned that like mad cow disease their illness might be contagious. I've found that grilling lots of medium rare venison backstrap is a very workable substitute. cool

Please don't feed the trolls!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Can’t so I won’t.
Best friend is a nam vet, 73, got his second Wednesday. Dropped him flat. Still in the VA, going to see him later today if they let me in.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Got #2 yesterday... Meh. No biggie - same small sore spot where the needle went in.. That's it. Whole thing took less than 15 seconds..

There's an initial stage where you're seated at a desk with a (in this case) cute female - and we're both yet wearing masks.. I asked if she'd heard yet that WI now has NO mask mandate. She hadn't heard. I told her it's the very LAST time I'm wearin' this mask. She looks down a bit - reading it (it sez "NEVER LYIN' BIDEN AND THE HO!") then looked up and smiled and said, 'if I had a chance I'd wear one just like it'..

Only the 6th time I've worn the damned things and it's the LAST time I'm wearin' one... YMMV..

Did ya leave it with her?

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
M
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by EdM

As long as you don`t test positive,then it's a two week quarantine.If you are not tested positive you will still have to stay in a hotel not of your choice for 3 days at a cost of up to 2 grand.This info was on Tucker Carlson last night.This is if they open the borders.

Contacted an Alberta outfitter we've hunted with a lot over the years, specifically about coming up for waterfowl. He's VERY confident Canada will open the border to Americans by fall.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I!!, hope for fishing season!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I received the second covid vaccine at 3:00pm yesterday. I went to bed around 10:00. I woke up a couple of hours later and when I moved every joint in my body ached. I was able to sleep on and off. Feeling a lot better now. The injection site is sore but the joint pain is just about gone. Just feel tired now. A short nap this afternoon and I'll be good as new.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I received the J&J shot several weeks ago no problems just the usual soreness around the injection site for several days.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by EdM

Contacted an Alberta outfitter we've hunted with a lot over the years, specifically about coming up for waterfowl. He's VERY confident Canada will open the border to Americans by fall.

Beautiful. Destroy another season for so many hardworking people west of Montreal. I swear you couldn’t fill a shot glass with brains if you harvested from joe, Ho, and Treaudope.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I!!, hope for fishing season!

+1!!!

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,632 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,304
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.