Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have a friend on the Border Patrol. He says it's chaos down there. He just hooked up an illegal with 14 grams of meth. Was not allowed to arrest or book him.

Tarquin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is a criminal.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tarquin
I have a friend

Gonna hoist the BS flag right here. I've seen enough garbage from you that leads me to doubt you have any friends at all, much less one in border patrol. By the way the problem at the border is the fault of the guy you wanted elected. Just sayin...

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Gonna hoist the BS flag right here. I've seen enough garbage from you that leads me to doubt you have any friends at all, much less one in border patrol. By the way the problem at the border is the fault of the guy you wanted elected. Just sayin...

I wanted Trump, you must have wanted Biden, but there's no denying the Dems are in full control of all levers of power because of DJT. Repubs won nationwide, picked up seats in the house, would have held the line in the senate but for Trump (see Anne Coulter's analysis), picked up goverorships and got our asses handed to us in in the national election.

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/01/21.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
You can pretend the disaster on the border isn't happening if you want to, but it is. If you know anyone in the Border Patrol, or any BLM officers working duty down there, just ask them. I just did, And its a fact.

Tarquin
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

I wanted Trump, you must have wanted Biden, but there's no denying the Dems are in full control of all levers of power because of DJT. Repubs won nationwide, picked up seats in the house, would have held the line in the senate but for Trump (see Anne Coulter's analysis), picked up goverorships and got our asses handed to us in in the national election.

No...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Ok. You're right. No one with dope is coming over the border. crazy Whatever.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

No...

yes. When you're the [bleep] incumbent, you're supposed to win! mad

Last edited by Tarquin; 04/01/21.

Tarquin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

No...

yes. When you;re the picking incumbent, you're supposed to win!

He did....

Talk more about the border.....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

Ok. You're right. No one with dope is coming over the border. crazy Whatever.

I guess you are braindead. I never said anything about dope coming across the border. I live in TX and see it. What I don't believe is that someone like you has any friends. Oh, and your reading comprehension sucks and I must have really struck a nerve if you have to respond multiple times to a single post. Pretty pathetic but then your posts show you to be quite the little DEM supporter so I guess pathetic is a natural state of being for you..

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
President Trump did not loose the election. It was stolen from him by democrats and republicans. They allowed some Republican candidates to win races in an effort to cover up the coup so the useful idiots would not realize what happened. I do not understand the level of ignorance that allows people to believe otherwise but I do recognize that some people are totally committed to it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
45-100, you forgot they blatantly stole the Senate majority also. mad

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

LOL You're such a Khhhunt.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
You can pretend the disaster on the border isn't happening if you want to, but it is. If you know anyone in the Border Patrol, or any BLM officers working duty down there, just ask them. I just did, And its a fact.

What’s BLM stand for?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I saw a photo, last week showing meth and cocaine seizures were in the multi ton range.+
500 or so pounds of fentanyl...
And assorted other stuff.
Transport is way up...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

An internet law expert would never lie
laugh

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

LOL You're such a Khhhunt.

called out so many times he/she cant keep track of the lies

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
I have a friend

He's telling the truth.

Much more than you you know.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Maaaan overboaaaaaaaard!!!

Horry fuuk!

Last edited by m_stevenson; 04/01/21.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (10gaugeman, 17Fan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,319
Posts18,487,362
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.