Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
TRUST WRAY
Q

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
Sean Hannity still says that BLM and FBI are still good people and great Americans. Amazing that goobers still believe his schtick

I don't believe a damn thing Hannity says. He is an attention whore.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Damn scary, as that’s me exactly. Change the location and profession to civil engineer and I am John. Could it be too late to right the ship? Seeing that elections don’t matter anymore it could be.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hannity....lol.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Federal Bureau of Intimidation, as in the movie Thunder Heart.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=geedubya]I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you/quote]

I have always believed that most of the LEO, not all but most, suffered from LDS (little dick syndrome), and loved the authority that they had being a cop. I've known a few cops, mostly small county sheriffs, who were good at their jobs, and didn't let the authority go their heads, but most of the cops I've know just love being able to tell someone what to do.

Their philosophy is that everyone is guilty of something.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The FBI has been turned into the Gestapo. They are on jihad against ONLY conservative white folks. All liberal white folks get a pass

Sam......

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not a single member if the fbi has ever come forth with anything against the comey, Paige, and strock group. That tells me the entire organization is worthless.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Thanks for posting. Shared it on FB.

Really? FB? Really?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Not a single member if the fbi has ever come forth with anything against the comey, Paige, and strock group. That tells me the entire organization is worthless.

It is extremely very rare to see any cop turn in their fellow cops for doing something wrong.

IC B3

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by JamesJr
[quote=geedubya]I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you/quote]

I have always believed that most of the LEO, not all but most, suffered from LDS (little dick syndrome), and loved the authority that they had being a cop. I've known a few cops, mostly small county sheriffs, who were good at their jobs, and didn't let the authority go their heads, but most of the cops I've know just love being able to tell someone what to do.

Their philosophy is that everyone is guilty of something.

Well seeing as how none of us are truly free, I suppose we all are guilty of some "crime" than man determines to be so. Seems the older I get the more Libertarian I become in my beliefs. The alphabet orgainizations just can't let people live their own lives how they see fit.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slowmover12

Oh, they are not “Worthless” , an appendix is worthless, tits on a Bull are worthless, but the FBI is far from worthless, in fact, the FBI is a very powerful and effective tool for the Left and it is extremely Dangerous.

Worthless can be ignored, dangerous needs to be dealt with.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The FBI lies for a living. Not to be trusted.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
The whole problem is that as youngsters we were taught that the police-FBI and such were above reproach. Thus there were never held to account for anything and as we knew total power corrupts totally. Even the Trumpster had no idea the depth of it.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Geheimstaatspolizei

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Thinking about becoming a person of any other color other than white.

Can this happen?
Find, and watch the movie "Black Like Me"...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by geedubya
I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you.

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Cops follow orders from their employer. Want cops to serve you? Be their boss.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I have a number of LEO friends and acquaintences, but I learned long ago that........

For the typical civillian, they are not your friend and are not there to help you.

Quien Sabe,

GWB

Who do “their employers” take orders from?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Who do “their employers” take orders from?
Usually voters. Do you think it is hard to replace a village council?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Geheimstaatspolizei

............Abbreviated as "Gestapo" for those who didn't get it. Which is what I've been thinking about our FBI lately. Along with thoughts about the infamous Stasi, the notorious policing agency of the former communist East Germany. Funny how some of American society is beginning to remind me of those stories about Germany that I heard from old Germans when I was growing up in the 50's & 60's. Kind of frightening for an old conservative white guy like me.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (222Sako, 219 Wasp, 160user, 19rabbit52, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 3,009 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,657
Posts18,533,963
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.