-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
there was a lot of ugliness in that thread.

whether it was deserved or not I don't know enough to say.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB4

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Those wanting to run her off,did.

Ummmmm I don't think that's what happened.

Last we heard is that she was on her way down to Tennessee to kick a drunk school bus driver’s ass.

That's nice, I'm in Pa you stupid fugg. You really do refuse admit you're wrong don't you?

Remember when you thought Bob Brown was Flave? Yea, you were a dumb ass then and still are.

Right?!

I’m way too intelligent to be Flave. Roy outsmarted Travis.

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA

#selfinflicted
#lookatme

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
There are very few gentlemen here. Y'all have driven all females away from this site.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Equal rights and alla that..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who started the thread again????

FWIW, she got ugly herself when called out on starting a "look at me" drama thread.

#stillwaitingonthelawsuit

#stillnottakingrelationshipadvicefromanoldhag

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There are very few gentlemen here. Y'all have driven all females away from this site.

that's generally my experience at many threads - unless its a hookup site (which men are totally different as they are trying to get laid) then my experience has been men don't generally care for a female perspective in their general discussions - or at least they aren't filtered when responding to them.

A man can tell another man to go f' himself , and he's a stupid bastard online and generally they get past it, or not, but everyone is thick skinned enough to stick around, but you do that to a woman, even online and its a different set of rules, most of the time, again, from my experience, with the end result is the woman doesn't stick around.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Who started the thread again????

FWIW, she got ugly herself when called out on starting a "look at me" drama thread.

#stillwaitingonthelawsuit

#stillnottakingrelationshipadvicefromanoldhag

like I said, I don't know enough to comment on what is or isn't deserved. I don't think I've ever said 2 words to her on here so I have no history with her. I'm more interested in people that send off stocks and don't get them back or someone posts about a guy's house burning down and asks for clothing in his size. That's good reading.That will knock out a boring day at work pretty quick.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/02/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

that's generally my experience at many threads - unless its a hookup site (which men are totally different as they are trying to get laid) then my experience has been men don't generally care for a female perspective in their general discussions - or at least they aren't filtered when responding to them.

A man can tell another man to go f' himself , and he's a stupid bastard online and generally they get past it, or not, but everyone is thick skinned enough to stick around, but you do that to a woman, even online and its a different set of rules, most of the time, again, from my experience, with the end result is the woman doesn't stick around.

So, you're saying a woman that doesn't hunt or shoot, hanging around a predominantly male forum related to hunting and shooting, is likely gonna end with drama, hurt feelings, and a departure when she's treated the same way guys treat each other?!?!????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

So, you're saying a woman that doesn't hunt or shoot, hanging around a predominantly male forum related to hunting and shooting, is likely gonna end with drama, hurt feelings, and a departure when she's treated the same way guys treat each other?!?!????

yea pretty much...lol , they probably can't add much to the which chainsaw to buy or mower repair discussion either.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/02/21.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t miss her/it’s drama one bit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Canning and picklin threads.

That’s woman stuff.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
estate sale?

C
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
C

Yes... many females have left

But

The 24 Hour Catvideo website... is booming.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yup.

I was not involved in the initial drama, but when I pointed out that, IMO, all threads like that anywhere on the internet are made for one thing and one thing only: attention, well, she came at me hard.

Yeah, I may have responded harshly by pointing out I've been (happily) married 23 years and would be an idiot to take any advice from her about being a man or relationships seriously.

But, don't start none, won't be none.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bicycling threads.

Well, Could really go either way.

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She did seem to be an authority on the definition of a "real man". Interesting........on a predominantly male forum.

She would have been better off making comments in the shoe forum.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Those wanting to run her off,did.

Ummmmm I don't think that's what happened.

Last we heard is that she was on her way down to Tennessee to kick a drunk school bus driver’s ass.

That's nice, I'm in Pa you stupid fugg. You really do refuse admit you're wrong don't you?

Remember when you thought Bob Brown was Flave? Yea, you were a dumb ass then and still are.

You drunkards do stick together.

Be sure and sober up before Tuesday morning,,the kids and all, you know.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Old Toot. You are a real special kind of dumb azz.

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Old Toot. You are a real special kind of dumb azz.

LMAO

Flave,,right on cue !
Laffin

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 1_deuce, 56 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,988
Posts18,481,048
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.