H
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by hosfly
Sadly,,it was Trump who called this person to DC,and Trumps appoitee that is head of FBI,, kinda like entrapment,or calling hogs to get em in the pen,, did this person have a Q sign or a Trump sign in his yard?

Like you, Trump was conned by Q into TRUSTING WRAY.
I know right?!

All you need to know now is that Q was a CIA Psyop that not only conned all you Q-bers, but Donald J Trump as well.

Once you “know” this, everything that happened and is about to happen will make total sense.

As for TRUST WRAY, Q. All you need to know about Wray is the fact that he is still FBI Director under Biden. That says it all right there.
All I need to know,,you sound like the MSM,, your word and what you say has to be right,, look no further huh,,, How did Trump get conned? do you think hes an idiot? yes you do,, you sound like a soccer mom defending her little johnny,, everything is sombody elses fault,, eyes are still shut steve,, find the root of the problem its plain to see

Well, you got conned, would you consider yourself as Idiot.

No reply?

Not surprising, not surprising at all.
LOL some people work for a living instead of ass a chair an pop pills,, My reply is this, If I was conned, It was by trump, Why didnt he enact the issurection act? the exec orders? the 14th amm?you see steve, "If" Q was a larp,it was Trumps plaything not the deepstates,,What if,, Trump conned the masses with Q? can you answer that? Either way,, Q an Trump are joined at the hip,, no other way around it,,NONE,, now,, the question one needs to ask theirself is,, was Trump a patriot or Traitor to Americans ,Q is a product of Trumps,,They are conjoined either way ,, You are smart enuff to see it,, you just need a whipping boy,, cipher it out,,leave your ego at the door,,youll get there

I AM AMERICA!

K22 #15966172 04/02/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

One of my favorite Founding Father's and favorite writer.
K I too think he was one of the most brilliant minds ever to see the light,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #15966186 04/02/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Way too far advanced for some to see it,,most want a clear view,unobstructed,they can deal with that,, but like deer hunting or especially squirrel hunting, we have to pick out just a smidge or a blur of the real picture, and focus,,then all of a sudden there it is,and we wonder why we didnt see it all the 1st time,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, gee. Sorry to see the wart in the asswhole get attacked.

Makes sense. How many times have you attacked us personally?

Oh, that's right. You cant count that high.

Again, refuse to answer a simple question.

Let’s try again in case you forgot it.

. huh,,, How did Trump get conned? do you think hes an idiot?

“Well, you got conned, would you consider yourself an Idiot?”

Simple question , need only simple answer.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Whoever controls the office of the Presidency controls this great land.
Q
ANd the Potus was Trump,, so,,who failed?

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

N
N
Q

The real question is whoever or whatever is pulling the strings has to be stopped.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
All the presidents men,,,

Still refuse to answer a simple question in see, typical, sadly very typical.

Next you should be true to form and attack me personally, for daring to ask you a question.

You know steve,, Its clear to every body that all you want to do is come to this thread for a squabble,, Im really done with the pissing match, so here ,, you drink more beer, piss further, dance better sing better, your dog is more better,your dad can beat my dad up,, and your wife is the best,, now,, that thats out in the open,I like to read what people like K,slugfinger ready on the right,high_country and others post not your brand of stupid scat, so I invite you to read along, the news that is posted here that you will never see by the MSM or STFU and go away,, I dont care which,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by NEWRIVER1
Q

The real question is whoever or whatever is pulling the strings has to be stopped.

I agree wholeheartedly

I AM AMERICA!
N
N
Trump didn't fail

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=jaguartx]Well, gee. Sorry to see the wart in the asswhole get attacked.

Makes sense. How many times have you attacked us personally?

Oh, that's right. You cant count that high.

Again, refuse to answer a simple question.

Let’s try again in case you forgot it.

[quote].

You are the one who forgot. Trump said, "I will fix it so this never happens again."

You are the one who forgot, "I will be away from you for a little while".

You forgot, "Trust Trump." "Trust the Military."

We Qubers didnt forget. Because it didnt play out as you thought it should, you got your twat all twisted up in your panties.

Youre the one who jumped to conclusions.

Youre the one who said Trump always fughked up.

Youre the one who didnt trust, "You are not abandonded."

You're the one who rejected what Lin Wood said, what Trump said, what Mike Lindell said, what Que said and what Gen Flynn said, and then you tell us we are history.

Youre the one who is FOS and helping the enemy.

You have no clue. You live on hating Que.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/02/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Whip #15966320 04/02/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
over the target Jag

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q

The counter intelligence operation lured Qbers in while they were sleeping and eating popcorn in the rabbit hole. You and the other Qbers gobbled up every crumb tossed out by the fake Q as fast as you could swallow. Those breadcrumbs were so easy to swallow, and the disinformation and lies never even fazed you. You swallowed all Q’s Confucius-style bullchit, but NOW you’re finally popping your head out of that deep rabbit hole? You were convinced your hero Q was right, but you were played but seem to be in total denial.

Is that crow pie as easy to swallow as those Q breadcrumbs were?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Q

Trump
So who and what conned him into TRUSTING WRAY, TRUSTING THE PLAN. Believing the DHS Watermarked the ballots, that the servers in Germany were confiscated, that The Military was going to Save The World, that he needed to ALLOW the Election to be Stolen in order for THE PLAN to move forward, (remember Trump and Miltary Intel watched the steal Live) and that THE PATRIOTS WERE IN CONTROL.?

After all Trump was Q+, he bought into the Q Psyop hook line and sinker, he even posted Q drops. He did what you would have done, TRUST WRAY, TRUST MILITARY INTEL, and of course TRUST THE PLAN.

So, now we know it was all a CIA Psyop designed to put the Democrats in super majority control, keep the pitchforks at bay , to demonize Trump and his supporters and now without any obstacles or opposition implement Operation ReStart.

One Hell of A PLAN you guys supported. One hell of a plan.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Next you should be true to form and attack me personally, for daring to ask you a question.

You know steve,, Its clear to every body that all you want to do is come to this thread for a squabble,, Im really done with the pissing match, so here ,, you drink more beer, piss further, dance better sing better, your dog is more better,your dad can beat my dad up,, and your wife is the best,, now,, that thats out in the open,I like to read what people like K,slugfinger ready on the right,high_country and others post not your brand of stupid scat, so I invite you to read along, the news that is posted here that you will never see by the MSM or STFU and go away,, I dont care which,,

I have pretty much been Black Pilled
I do not think that anyone is going to save the day before we as a Country turn very forcefully against our own Gooberment.
That said.
I agree with the above statement.
I still come on this post to hear and see what is going on as well as other sites that I frequent.
It gets very old to here the same few people literally attack the members of this group that are posting the news.
It almost sounds like they are the Dumbocrat's fighting against the people fighting them.
Get over it or please just stop posting so the rest of us can make our own decisions about things.
Sad thing is I agree with some of the negative things posted. I am just not going to shove my thoughts on others with out hard facts that can truly turn the conversation for a debate on what has been posted.
K , hosfly ,slugfinger ,mntsnake ,jaguartx and all the rest that forward the news on this post.
Thank you and please keep it up some of us appreciate what you are doing.

Whip #15966380 04/02/21
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
You tell me,, Who was in power to enact the EO's and US marshalls? Q? or Trump? Who's constitutional duty wast it to protect the election?,,, never mind that, why wasnt anybody arrested? Why was antifa allowed to run amock?BLM? Was Q in charge of that too? never mind that either,, How come traitors werent imprisoned? who allowed Brennon,clapper styock,paige,comey,rosenstien and others to slip away with no jail time,, was that Q? its you who need to wake up ,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by funshooter

I have pretty much been Black Pilled
I do not think that anyone is going to save the day before we as a Country turn very forcefully against our own Gooberment.
That said.
I agree with the above statement.
I still come on this post to hear and see what is going on as well as other sites that I frequent.
It gets very old to here the same few people literally attack the members of this group that are posting the news.
It almost sounds like they are the Dumbocrat's fighting against the people fighting them.
Get over it or please just stop posting so the rest of us can make our own decisions about things.
Sad thing is I agree with some of the negative things posted. I am just not going to shove my thoughts on others with out hard facts that can truly turn the conversation for a debate on what has been posted.
K , hosfly ,slugfinger ,mntsnake ,jaguartx and all the rest that forward the news on this post.
Thank you and please keep it up some of us appreciate what you are doing.
Thank you sir an will keep posting news links,,If you find one of intrest on another site,I invite you to share it,,it would be welcome,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #15966417 04/02/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Remember this, "I will be gone from you a little while".

"You are not abandonded".

"My 75 million supporters and MAGA voters will not be "whatever" and will have a Giant Voice in America for many years to come".

" America's future has never looked brighter".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You tell me,, Who was in power to enact the EO's and US marshalls? Q? or Trump? Who's constitutional duty wast it to protect the election?,,, never mind that, why wasnt anybody arrested? Why was antifa allowed to run amock?BLM? Was Q in charge of that too? never mind that either,, How come traitors werent imprisoned? who allowed Brennon,clapper styock,paige,comey,rosenstien and others to slip away with no jail time,, was that Q? its you who need to wake up ,

These questions and many more were asked on this very thread hundreds of times and you and the Q-balls always replied with the same answers,

Misdirection
Head Fakes
Trust The Plan
Do your own research
Learn our comms
Enjoy the show
You are watching a movie

Followed by

You are an idiot
You are a liberal
You are a non-Patriot
Leave this thread
Etc.

Now that none of you preached was true, now that you have realized that YOU were conned, you aske the same questions you refused to answer for over three years.

You are a comical bunch that’s for sure.

Whip #15966449 04/02/21
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yer rite, stevie. We're daid. We're histry. May as well move along, unless you like wastin yer breath.

How many Qubers you figure your truths and info have rescued from the bonfires of history?

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yer rite, stevie. We're daid. We're histry. May as well move along, unless you like wastin yer breath.

How many Qubers you figure your truths and info have rescued from the bonfires of history?

Where is Q by the way?

Ain’t heard hide nor hair of him since he helped steal the election.

Any idea where he might be?

Last edited by steve4102; 04/02/21.

Page 1,216 of 2,271 1 2 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 2270 2271

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 204guy, 12344mag, 16gage, 35 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,501
Posts18,490,488
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.