Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Cretch Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
Go to First grade in school got to have the Vac card, go to Africa got to have the yellow fever card .

Did you watch the video? It's about much more than just carrying a vaccine card.

3825 24336
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chesterwy
While I wasn’t as nuanced. I’ve been saying this was where we were headed since this all happened. And if you think your pot gutted good ol’ boy Sheriff or local cops won’t enforce it. Your head is in the sand.

Oh, they'll enforce it, alright. If they're told to do so. Their oaths mean nothing to many of them.

Watch a few videos of stand down pussy cawps, if you're not convinced yet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I didn't watch the video before my post, after watching it puts a whole new light on things. Bad stuffs coming.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by catosilvaje
Go to First grade in school got to have the Vac card, go to Africa got to have the yellow fever card .

I totally get that but this Covid crap is different. Yes I believe it can be deadly to the right person, but and I mean but here are facts
Yellow fever-40% fatality rate
Measles-15% fatality rate
Polio-30-70% fatality rate
Covid 19-from WHO WEB .1-.73%
See the difference?
Another known fact
You can still catch Covid
You can still transmit Covid
You still have to mask up

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Our Gov. Desantis says not in Florida--- like this guy

https://alachuachronicle.com/governor-issues-executive-order-prohibiting-covid-19-vaccine-passports/

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
No need to lie. Just remind whoever is asking of medical privacy laws in the US (HIPAA). Treatments obtained or not sought from your doctors are private matters in the US, by law. No one is allowed to enquire into them as a criteria for access to basic services.

You can try it and maybe get away with it, but HIPAA really only covers what medical & insurance providers can do with your data. It doesn't prevent employers or anyone else from getting in your business.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
No need to lie. Just remind whoever is asking of medical privacy laws in the US (HIPAA). Treatments obtained or not sought from your doctors are private matters in the US, by law. No one is allowed to enquire into them as a criteria for access to basic services.

You can try it and maybe get away with it, but HIPAA really only covers what medical & insurance providers can do with your data. It doesn't prevent employers or anyone else from getting in your business.

The Supreme Court said that medical privacy rights extended to taking the life of an unborn child, therefore they certainly extend to this.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I own everything about me. The good, the bad and everthing in between.

Last edited by MM879; 04/04/21.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

I seems here would need to be major changes to HIPAA for this to work.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The principle of medical privacy is laid down in HIPAA and expressed quite clearly in Roe. It's been ruled a traditional right of Americas, therefore (both by the Federal Courts and the US Legislature), and is thus covered under the 9th Amendment to the US Constitution.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I thought the tribulation comes after the rapture. if so then were we the ones left behind? maybe someone can explain it to me, that's the way I understand it

This is "Dispensationalism". An entire system of theology created by John Nelson Darby in the 1830's, and later promoted in the "Schofield Study Bible". And it entails FAR more than just the secret rapture. It really began taking over American churches after WWII. It is an attractive doctrine to many, though totally UNBiblical. A tremendous amount of Scripture-twisting is required to support it. Most people don't just read the Bible and see for themselves, they want to hear some "learned authority figure" tell them, so this disease has now spread throughout the modern church.

I could write pages and pages on the subject, but will just say here to read the Bible. See what it has to say for itself. Ignore Tim LaHaye, Jon Hagee, and Hal Lindsay. Does the Bible REALLY say that one day we're all going to just disappear, and no one will know what happened to us? Or does it say something else entirely?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I thought the tribulation comes after the rapture. if so then were we the ones left behind? maybe someone can explain it to me, that's the way I understand it

This is "Dispensationalism". An entire system of theology created by John Nelson Darby in the 1830's, and later promoted in the "Schofield Study Bible". And it entails FAR more than just the secret rapture. It really began taking over American churches after WWII. It is an attractive doctrine to many, though totally UNBiblical. A tremendous amount of Scripture-twisting is required to support it. Most people don't just read the Bible and see for themselves, they want to hear some "learned authority figure" tell them, so this disease has now spread throughout the modern church.

I could write pages and pages on the subject, but will just say here to read the Bible. See what it has to say for itself. Ignore Tim LaHaye, Jon Hagee, and Hal Lindsay. Does the Bible REALLY say that one day we're all going to just disappear, and no one will know what happened to us? Or does it say something else entirely?

This.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Those that trust in the fabricated “pre-tribulation rapture” are trusting in other men’s interpretations, and not what our Creator states in the Scriptures. This false teaching is setting up millions for failure

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Say what you want but it will not stop them from making an ID. This should be cause enough to remove them from office.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Say what you want but it will not stop them from making an ID. This should be cause enough to remove them from office.
Tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a rail, too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
How to kill it: Pass a law that says you must present a vaccination ID to vote.

Even easier, pass a law to put a photo on the vaxport.
Then it is a photo id...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
We are not in the military

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,292
Posts18,525,764
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.