-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“Meth mouth” is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:
96% had cavities
58% had untreated tooth decay
31% had six or more missing teeth
The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
GB1

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
Thanks ETOH as always. Thumbs up.

Another one if you can

Why do old people’s breath smell like total ass, especially at church?

older people, almost without exception, have uric acid problems. usually from pH problems and they have gout. some also have leakage from urine and feces.

the biggest cause, and I say this because from a physiological point, it is not the problem, its the publics.

reduced stomach acidity, this causes the stomach to close off, and the motility of the lower intestines to decrease. Now, the food that has been in the stomach is not effected by the HCL acid and enzymes and moved through to make turds. The stomach is turned into a fermentations chamber - no different than making sauerkraut, but different strains of bacteria that can grow without oxygen. The smell will wipe you out.

They would be helped by taking 650 HCL capsules before eating, and probiotics.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Clarkm
“Meth mouth” is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:
96% had cavities
The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine. The crystal salt is methamphetamine HCL , the HCL is the acidic part,... The subucal, under the tongue, is the best way to take absorb any drug, triturates, lozenges, RDTs , gummy bears. and is used in formulation of about 10% of all medication used.

the dose of meth is in the mg. range, and the total acid content is about the same as a tablespoonful of vinegar.

the dry mouth is probably a bigger contributor.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Boomer454
Politics aside, I can't imagine how any father could let his child do this to themselves. It's probably one of the worst forms of self destruction you can cultivate.

This "child" is a grown man his 50's with privilege few will ever know.

They only thing child-like about him is a history of making horrible life choices and having his old man's standing bail him out.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
If you see someone smoking menthols, it means they think they do not have to brush their teeth.

LOL good one

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine.

Yikes, I was in the cut and past mode from some dental site.

The pH levels varied from 3.02 to 7.03 with an average of 5.0.

Looks like you are right.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He did seem like someone (jilly girl) had run him through the pampered pet fluff house for his "it could be my computer hacked by Russians" video...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
ETOH

Any truth to the anecdotes that prolonged periods of not eating leads to calcium deficiencies in methheads, while staying awake longer means continued use of muscles which need calcium to function, which leads to the body making use of stored calcium in teeth and bones?

Seems to me that 9 days without sleep, "tweaking" on the dashboard of the schitbox car in the driveway, while not consuming any calcium containing food would have one's body finding calcium where available.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And, just for conversation sake.

Do we know that pic of Hunter's mouth isn't photoshopped?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
meth tends to kill or shut down salivary glands which contain anti bacterial properties. AT LEAST WHAT MY DENTIST TOLD ME

Last edited by ribka; 04/09/21.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Drinking quart, after quart per day of sugary soft drinks is not bad for the teeth?

compared to the bad effect on insulin resistance ------ No (effects entire body)

compared to the vascular effects No (effects entire body)

most of the large consumption of soft drinks, don't use sugar anyway they use azulfamine, and sugar subs. while they have less insulin stimulating effect than sucrose/glucose they still have some.

I don't know where you are getting your information etoh. Did you just say there is no sugar in Mountain Dew?

"Why Mountain Dew Is Worse Than Other Types of Soda

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth.

The sugar content is the main factor that makes Mountain Dew worse than other sodas. One serving of “The Dew” has 11 teaspoons of sugar. One serving of Coca Cola only has 9 grams of sugar, which is a lot already. Mountain Dew also has a lot of citric acid in it, which will soften your enamel.

Additionally, Mountain Dew has a pH level of 3.3. This level of acidity is enough to do some serious damage to your teeth. With that said, it’s best for you to avoid drinking any type of soda, but Mountain Dew in particular."

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Drinking quart, after quart per day of sugary soft drinks is not bad for the teeth?

compared to the bad effect on insulin resistance ------ No (effects entire body)

most of the large consumption of soft drinks, don't use sugar anyway they use azulfamine, and sugar subs. while they have less insulin stimulating effect than sucrose/glucose they still have some.

I don't know where you are getting your information etoh. Did you just say there is no sugar in Mountain Dew?

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth2.

The sugar content is the main factor that makes Mountain Dew worse than other sodas. One serving of “The Dew” has 11 teaspoons of sugar. One serving of Coca Cola only has 9 grams of sugar, which is a lot already. Mountain Dew also has a lot of citric acid in it, which will soften your enamel.

A long line of unbranded soda bottles in various flavours and colors, the focus on the center of the line.

Additionally, Mountain Dew has a pH level of 3.3. This level of acidity is enough to do some serious damage to your teeth. With that said, it’s best for you to avoid drinking any type of soda, but Mountain Dew in particular."

Interesting. Most of the druggies I know Mountain Dew is their soda choice. They are all in lock step to the supply.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Might as well link the article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3189445/

A substance with a pH less than 7.0 is considered an acid last I knew.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
When I drink a pop without any alcohol it’s mtn dew. Don’t drink but a can every couple weeks now, but in my late teens and early 20s I drank a lot of it. Had a case of it beside the case of High Life. Both room temp, amazingly enough with all my teeth sans wisdoms lol

And have never smoked meth yet.

But I’m still youngish. Who know what the future holds.

MAGA
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
96% had cavities

Actually methamphetamine is basic, is an amine. The crystal salt is methamphetamine HCL , the HCL is the acidic part,... The subucal, under the tongue, is the best way to take absorb any drug, triturates, lozenges, RDTs , gummy bears. and is used in formulation of about 10% of all medication used.

the dose of meth is in the mg. range, and the total acid content is about the same as a tablespoonful of vinegar.

Yes, but you're talking about real amphetamines made in a lab, not some hillbilly homebrew cooked up in a trailer with Draino.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad
ETOH

Any truth to the anecdotes that prolonged periods of not eating leads to calcium deficiencies in methheads, while staying awake longer means continued use of muscles which need calcium to function, which leads to the body making use of stored calcium in teeth and bones?

Seems to me that 9 days without sleep, "tweaking" on the dashboard of the schitbox car in the driveway, while not consuming any calcium containing food would have one's body finding calcium where available.

Include not enough Vit D, and change in parathyroid hormone for Ca and (aldosterone, not on Ca, but blood pressure) changes in circadian rhythm (serotonin balance) and your going to get osteoporosis

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

There is no such thing as a healthy soda. However, Mountain Dew is the worst type of soda that you can drink. Dentists stated that this beverage causes the teeth to decay at an astonishing rate. In fact, soda can be just as damaging to the teeth as meth.

not saying no sugar in Mt. Dew, saying all methheads do not restrict their soda to mt. Dew.
actually the citric acid is good for you , goes straight into the Krebs cycle without stimulating insulin, while coke has phosphoric acid.

No soda is the best, and any sugar is bad from the insulin resistant point of view not the the dental point of view.

some sources show only 3.8 gms per 12 fl. oz for Mt. Dew it would seems the sources out there cant even agree

Last edited by Etoh; 04/09/21.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Might as well link the article.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3189445/

A substance with a pH less than 7.0 is considered an acid last I knew.

Pleeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

yu should read more chemical sources and less National Center for BIOLOGICAL information.

acids and bases can be defined by the presence of certain leaving groups, or on the Lewis concept (electrons). in organic compounds they can be defined by their envoirment such as benzene which can be a base.

acid and bases can be morphological being either depending on what they are dissolved in.

and in some case they can be both, and acid and a base such as aprotic solvents DMSO as an example

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
When I drink a pop without any alcohol it’s mtn dew. Don’t drink but a can every couple weeks now, but in my late teens and early 20s I drank a lot of it. Had a case of it beside the case of High Life. Both room temp, amazingly enough with all my teeth sans wisdoms lol

And have never smoked meth yet.

But I’m still youngish. Who know what the future holds.

Meth doesn't have to be smoked, its orally active, cocaine, no,

under the tongue is the best administration, oral routes go through liver first and are conjugated to sulfates which loose about 1/2 or more of the active principle

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
96% had cavities

Yes, but you're talking about real amphetamines made in a lab, not some hillbilly homebrew cooked up in a trailer with Draino.

the home cooked type would be even less meth, by wt.than correctly done. it does not need HCL to be recrystallized. any tartrate salt would work.

medical doses run from 10 mg to 30 mg by oral route meaning pat. is getting blood levels below that.

higher doses run risk of seizures, especially by injection

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (1Longbow, 22250rem, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 160user, 257 mag, 41 invisible), 2,176 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,504
Posts18,472,239
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.