Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Yeah, the chicken [bleep] IRA blew up a war hero! That's some accomplishment!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The full list of titles is: [i]"His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, Baron Greenwich, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Knight of the Order of Australia, Additional Member of the Order of New Zealand, Extra Companion of the Queen’s Service Order, Royal Chief of the Order of Logohu, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Military Merit, Lord of Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council, Privy Councillor of the Queen’s Privy Council for Canada, Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty, Lord High Admiral of the United Kingdom.

Yo bitch, 250 years ago we kicked your ass.

Umm....different house of royalty.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

The full list of titles is: [i]"His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, Baron Greenwich, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Knight of the Order of Australia, Additional Member of the Order of New Zealand, Extra Companion of the Queen’s Service Order, Royal Chief of the Order of Logohu, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Military Merit, Lord of Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council, Privy Councillor of the Queen’s Privy Council for Canada, Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty, Lord High Admiral of the United Kingdom.

Umm....different house of royalty.

You know what I meant, nobody gives a fuqk about all them bullsheit names.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I would love to have met this guy

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
R I P, good Prince.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The Brit royalty has produced some military men of distinction over the centuries. I hate the idea of being special because of who your daddy was, but they have shown themselves well on the battlefield. Even Orgy Island Andrew served very well in the Falklands. Charles never saw combat but wears a chest full of medals from somewhere. He did serve and train but was never called to combat duty.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
They came back and Ol’ Hickory gave em a second dose of whoop azz.

Actually, aside from that, they pretty much kicked ass, including burning Washington...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
They came back and Ol’ Hickory gave em a second dose of whoop azz.

Actually, aside from that, they pretty much kicked ass, including burning Washington...
Before the tornado got 'em.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I know Jorge!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

They even killed Zebulon Pike!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Talk about marring , Up! laugh

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Talk about marring , Up! laugh

not really:

Although he married into the British monarchy, royalty was in Philip's blood since birth. On June 10, 1921, he was born Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark – the only son of Prince Andrew of Greece and Princess Alice of Battenberg, as well as the great-great-grandson of Queen Victoria.

Philip's deep-seated royal roots placed him in the line of succession to the thrones of 16 countries.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
On Jorge!! Lets not forget Bladensburg!!! Navy gunners and Marine detatchment only ones who executed any tactical retrograde activity while others threw down their arms and ran!!

And old fuss & feathers at Lundy Lane!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
OK Jorge, I thought I was making a lighted hearted comment about the wealth of the royals.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
OK Jorge, I thought I was making a lighted hearted comment about the wealth of the royals.

In that case you would be 100% correct. I just grow weary of the classless here.. Apologies.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI

In that case you would be 100% correct. I just grow weary of the classless here.. Apologies.

Yes, an unsophisticated bunch.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'd much rather be a plain old , nobody than to live in a fishbowl like that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Check out his full name w/titles, et al:

What is Prince Philip’s full title?

Today Prince Philips has 19 official titles to his name. There are an incredible 133 words in all his titles.

The full list of titles is: "His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, Baron Greenwich, Royal Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, Extra Knight of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, Member of the Order of Merit, Grand Master and First and Principal Knight Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, Knight of the Order of Australia, Additional Member of the Order of New Zealand, Extra Companion of the Queen’s Service Order, Royal Chief of the Order of Logohu, Extraordinary Companion of the Order of Canada, Extraordinary Commander of the Order of Military Merit, Lord of Her Majesty’s Most Honourable Privy Council, Privy Councillor of the Queen’s Privy Council for Canada, Personal Aide-de-Camp to Her Majesty, Lord High Admiral of the United Kingdom."

On the morning of his wedding in November 1947, King George VI bestowed on Philip the official title of His Royal Highness Duke of Edinburgh. He was made the Baron of Greenwich the Earl of Merioneth.

Is that how he endorses his checks?? grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hookeye
So can the Queen shack up w a rap artist now?
That'll upstage that Markle gal.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N

And saved their asses 80 years ago

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Nestucca

And saved their asses 80 years ago

I see the ignorance continues unabated. Then again, what can one expect of an education system run by female democrats?

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,513
Posts18,490,790
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.