Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
If u watch this video that covers the crap we are now seeing happening around us, near the end, you will see the Lord tells us of all these perversions presented in it listed in the Book of Joel.

Which VIP Trannys who present as women did You think were men?
So, DMX got the shot, not a drug OD.

https://rumble.com/vfkhpd-4.11.21-t...r-than-we-could-have-imagined-buckl.html

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/11/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
There is nothing new under the Sun.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent post Jag

Really good video

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know why mine won't connect, but even youtube post here are blocked the past two weeks.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now I see it in your second link Jaguar.
It reminds me of:
1. Al Gore's company, Blood and Gore
2. The movie called The Book of Eli
3. The pagan rituals of drinking blood
4. Vaccines using murdered babies cultured as ingredients.....as if it's not disgusting enough for them to be eaten.
5. The movie The Road (Do Not watch. Vigo Mortinsen's dark, sad movie about the aftermath of nuke war)
6. Deuteronomy 12:16, 23 (BTW, The Lord had me open to immediately without searching, upon opening His book.) No kidding. (Thank You LORD!)
7. Genesis 9:4
8. Leviticus 17:11

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
The Road has nothing to do with a "nuke war".

The Road is a 2006 post-apocalyptic novel by American writer Cormac McCarthy. The book details the grueling journey of a father and his young son over a period of several months across a landscape blasted by an unspecified cataclysm that has destroyed industrial civilization and almost all life. The novel was awarded the 2007 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction and the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Fiction in 2006. The book was adapted into a film of the same name in 2009, directed by John Hillcoat.

Excellent movie that points out why having guns and ammo is a very good idea.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The movie sucked and the book also sucked, but not as bad as the movie.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NYNY
The Road has nothing to do with a "nuke war".

The Road is a 2006 post-apocalyptic novel by American writer Cormac McCarthy. The book details the grueling journey of a father and his young son over a period of several months across a landscape blasted by an unspecified cataclysm that has destroyed industrial civilization and almost all life. The novel was awarded the 2007 Pulitzer Prize for Fiction and the James Tait Black Memorial Prize for Fiction in 2006. The book was adapted into a film of the same name in 2009, directed by John Hillcoat.

Excellent movie that points out why having guns and ammo is a very good idea.
While I may have an advantage, having actually read the novel, The Road is accurately described about the aftermath of a nuclear exchange. While I can't recall the detail it goes into about the holocaust, SPOILER ALERT...the protagonist dies due to radiation poisoning of his lungs. Basically radiation induced lung cancer. The whole book is about him searching for a place his son can survive in before he kicks off. He is successful, so IMO the book is much less dark than many of McCarthy's works.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just because a book is dark or bright, truth or fiction, does not mean it is necessarily good or bad. Either you read it and liked it, or you read it and did not like it. OPinions are like [bleep], plentiful.

Last edited by cuznguido; 04/12/21.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This says they're trying to keep people alive longer with transfusions but Bill Gates is into eugenics which, in part, is the science of drastically reducing the 'inferior' population. Which are they doing?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
This says they're trying to keep people alive longer with transfusions but Bill Gates is into eugenics which, in part, is the science of drastically reducing the 'inferior' population. Which are they doing?

Not to change the subject but the above statement by Rock Chuck (which I believe to be a very good assessment), has me confounded and confused. I keep asking myself, if Bill Gates is the eugenicist he say he is, why on earth is he pushing the covid vaccine so??? Sorry for my naivety but like a bad TV rerun, this just keeps going thru my head. Over and over.

No back to regularly scheduled de-programming. 😉

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I was an art major and am pretty open minded to peoples works.

But weak minded stuff doesnt cut it.

Find it offensive that creators of such expect me to keep believing their boolsheet.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NYNY,

My purpose wasn't a movie review here or to criticize anyone's favorite movies. These were simply bullet points off the top of my head that came to mind from one pertinent point from the article.

The Road was well acted, but script extremely dark. It wouldn't matter if it was not so realistic. The aftermath of the war led to the suicide of the mother in despare. Even now people are killing themselves out of fear of the covid with the problem rxn solution technique used by the evil powers.

There was mass starvation......Now Gates is buying up huge amounts of land for some strange reason while he promotes a non meat lifestyle.

Cannibalism was rampant. The Bible records societies that stooped to this as well. Many Vaccines contain cultured baby tissue. Few think twice about it even after learning this.
There's even an industry developing to promote cultured human flesh just like the mushroom meat food products.

The starving people in the basement scene were captured to keep fresh until they were to be slaughtered and rendered by the cannibal family.

There were a number of connections that I didn't want to take time to get into. I see from the responses that enough guys saw these and probably got the point.
One good moral of the story, if there was one, was that the proper use of firearms for protection was and is necessary. Just make sure you have plenty of ammo, so suicide is not the temptation...to add to your good point. 😉

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/12/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus said that no man knows the day of his return. However, the Bible also gives us a list of signs that will happen toward the end and Jesus said that when things get rolling, it will all happen very quickly. It won't be over centuries but in a relatively short period of time. We're seeing many of those things happening in just the last few years. There's a lot more to happen yet. I read a lot about the mark of the beast but it won't come until after the anti-Christ makes his appearance. Before that happens, we'll have a 1 world government and a massive economic collapse. He will be touted as being the savior of the world and his cashless economy, including the mark, will likely be part of that.

Many say that the US will have to disappear first because it's not mentioned in the Bible. Well, Cameroon, Cambodia, Afghanistan, and Brazil aren't mentioned either but they will all be part of it. It'll be world wide. It'll be centered on the ancient Roman empire but everyone else will be included.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree, believe it or not.
When I alerted believers here to the beast, mark tech, I was not announcing Gates as THE beast or THE Antichrist, although there's many Antichrists even now.
I see the in scriptures a system as well as individuals going by those terms. There's no doubt a the system being implemented as we talk. We are experiencing Bible prophecy fulfillment or at very least a serious test run. I've detailed this in many threads.

Even today, there's an old lady in a latin American country who is not allowed into a grocery store without a QR code and a smart phone app. She has no phone but is required by the security guard before she can buy food. She will die without help. It's already serious for many like her. The same goes for the assistance living homes and nursing homes. They are forcing old folks out on the street if they refuse the harmful injection.

There's more to be fulfilled before THE Mark is in place. There's already everything ready for that time when it is in God's will.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Not to change the subject but the above statement by Rock Chuck (which I believe to be a very good assessment), has me confounded and confused. I keep asking myself, if Bill Gates is the eugenicist he say he is, why on earth is he pushing the covid vaccine so??? Sorry for my naivety but like a bad TV rerun, this just keeps going thru my head. Over and over.

Maybe because it isn’t a vaccine,
And it doesn’t protect you!
Maybe it actually harms you ?🤷🏻‍♂️

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
JFC, hc and jag have combined intellects and produced the perfect storm. Let's be grateful for their sharing the fruits of their research.

PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Ur rite. Things are going ust peachy. Dont worry. Be happy.

BTW, it's s amazing, even athiests prove GOD right and call HIS name.

Romans 14:11. It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'"

wink

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

It is because they have brainwashed the people into believing the shot will protect them. That is why they are calling it a "vaccine" when it is not even a vaccine, since it does not even stop you from getting the virus.

The shot kills, and the deaths around the world prove it.

The shot will further kill when ADE appears, like it has 100% in all past attempts to develop a vaccine for a Corona family Virus. Autoimmune diseases will take a while to show up, but are highly possible with this Synthetic Gene Therapy designed shots.

The people who have taken the shot will become "hosts" for deadlier variants to develop, and then spread them unknowingly, as the newer variants / strains evade the shots, as has happened when tested in animals in the past.

The scientists are fully aware of how this nightmare scenario was avoided during the development of the Polio vaccine, but thankfully was caught, and saved the world from a die-off by correcting it. These scientists releasing this "non-sterilizing" CV19 shot, while the virus is active within the population, know full well what it will do, because they are fully aware of the past history of the Polio near failure that was almost released under the same circumstances.

This proves their intent for the genocide they have started.

If you have followed my postings on all of this, while these idiot trolls have attacked me here, you will have read these facts I have stated, which are all scientifically valid and known by all Virologists and Biologists abreast of the true danger we are facing.

Evidence of the "viral evasion" from the shots was just released in an Israeli report, and is happening.

With the MSM, Government, Medical-Industrial complex involvement acting together, the people are completely brainwashed, and it is near impossible to overcome that now.

The shot is already 2,000% deadlier than a reaction from a flu shot, and that's just in the first 3 months. For them to not immediately remove the shots from the market proves what their intents are, Genocide.

The science and math proves it.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/12/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,271 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,753
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.