Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Scum.
.....................Well the fat scum bag is dead!....GOOD!.............In my opinion after he asked that scum if he had a weapon, the officer upon learning that he did so should have told him to either remain in his truck with one hand on the steering wheel and with his other hand slowly bring out the weapon (assuming that AR was on the driver side floorboard) OR exit the vehicle all the while his service pistol was un holstered and at the full ready. Scumbag's movements looked as though his AR was on the driver side floorboard? When the officer told the damned scumbag to bring his weapon and meet him back by the patrol car???? WHAT!!!!.........By doing so, that opened up a much more vulnerable and a potentially dangerous life threatening situation for that officer....Turned out to a fatal situation. In my opinion that officer exhibited too much trust to this scum of the earth; now a scum in hell.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by bobinpa
If he wasn't required by law to step out he shouldn't have.

And if he *was* required by law to step out, you'll agree you (and he) are FOS?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Its obvious this trooper took a better approach than the local yocal wannabe troopers

And Died for doing so.
Animals need killin not a Hug.
I am not saying that the Lieutenant in the other clip needed killing.
He just should have complied and showed the officers a little more respect than he did.

I couldn't disagree more! If he wasn't required by law to step out he shouldn't have. His hands were in the air. He asked repeatedly what he was stopped for and all they did was yell commands at him. Unprofessional to say the least! If they would have told him what was going on maybe he would have complied, but instead they chose to dictate was he was going to do, lawful or not....and I bet it doesn't work out well for them.

If that army guy woulda moved his hands down to open the door and release his seatbelt and they would have shot him with his handgun right there by the door...Army guy did the right thing. It woulda taken several movements to perform the task.

Bunch of cop protective hammer heads on here

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/11/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its not a criminal’s job to hesitate nor be polite, its not a soldier’s job to hesitate nor be polite.

It is a cop’s job to hesitate and be polite even if they lose their edge or their life. Its the job and rules for the job they have chosen. To protect and serve, do the right thing, stand for something !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/11/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stxhunter

What a pos. Every cruiser has a dash cam and every cop has a body cam. He would have been caught, anyway. So, he killed the cop for nothing. Scum.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its a no good situation fer sher

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Most LEO’s are not professional. Some folk snap when hollered at in person’s “cop voice” as I’ve heard it proudly proclaimed by LEO’s all my life.

I do know state police are a bit better at keeping things calm.

If that's what you hear, all your life, maybe YOU are the problem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gaslight somebody else hoss, I’m an upstanding citizen, decorated vet, with a clean record.

Me the problem, nope.

I grew up with LEO, served with LEO, and know way too many LEO, I know exactly how they are and when their off spring choose the job, the rotten fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
all i know is that officer bent over backwards to give this fecal matter scum bag the benifit of the doubt.the young officer didnt handle it correctly asking this trash to get out and meet him at the back of the truck.cost him his life.damn shame for that poor cop.i would of rather seen that pos shot and paralyzed from the neck down and live another 50 years.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Uh, No...
Wrong , maybe but FOS , no. Why? Because if that soldier would have made a move those 2 idiots would have killed him. They were out of control because he wasn't obeying their commands. Whether their commands were legal or not remains to be seen. They acted like spoiled brats that weren't getting their way and they were losing control of themselves. They were acting like dictators and just itching for a reason to make an example out of him. They should find a different career before their fear of the public gets someone killed... maybe something more their speed like maybe a greeter at Walmart.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Gaslight somebody else hoss, I’m an upstanding citizen, decorated vet, with a clean record.

Me the problem, nope.

I grew up with LEO, served with LEO, and know way too many LEO, I know exactly how they are and when their off spring choose the job, the rotten fruit doesn’t fall far from the tree.

No need to explain yourself. You're not new here, and your posts paint a clear picture.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good nuff

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If one can’t admit there are plenty of bad, ego tripping, arrogant cops out there, I don’t know what to tell you. Plenty of good ones too, but it’s getting few and far as time goes on.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Uh, No...
Wrong , maybe but FOS , no. Why? Because if that soldier would have made a move those 2 idiots would have killed him. They were out of control because he wasn't obeying their commands. Whether their commands were legal or not remains to be seen. They acted like spoiled brats that weren't getting their way and they were losing control of themselves. They were acting like dictators and just itching for a reason to make an example out of him. They should find a different career before their fear of the public gets someone killed... maybe something more their speed like maybe a greeter at Walmart.

Well, you're wrong. Ain't no doubt about that, and that's why the @sshole in the car ain't gonna get the payday he is after.

And, you're FOS when you project the actions of the @sshole in the car onto the cops.

The cops weren't out of control, the @sshole in the car was. The more the @sshole in the car wouldn't do what he was required to, by law, the more he was subjected to escalating force, until he complied with the law.

And in the video, only that amount of force necessary to ensure compliance, was used.

It's as simple as that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bullcrap, the city lawyers will fold up like my huntin chair

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gawddamn.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Seems nobody understands yet I make the bulk of my retirement money off an advertising percentage from page hits across about sixty forums.

Lets run it to 60 pages...Cha Ching $$$$$

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bullcrap, the city lawyers will fold up like my huntin chair

Not everyone is as big a douchebag, as you.

Not from lack of effort, but the scale of douchebaggery is just overwhalming.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No doubt

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Jesus. That was hard to watch. God speed to the gentleman.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,579
Posts18,473,329
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.