Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
On behalf of The Universe (which is completely fair to one and all in every other aspect), I would like to apologize to those who have been FORCED to look at Midway USA's website even though their prices are higher than you want to pay. Fortunately, you are able to buy everything else you ever desire at what you consider bargain prices.

A Pity Party will be held in your honor.

Larry better personally play the violin (and for less than other CEOs online charge for out of stock music)!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I wonder if wholesale prices on these bullets has increased since before the great ammo/component drought?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Placed a Midway order last night,for dies and bushings. Hint.

Also placed a Midsouth order last night,for brass and more bushings. Hint.

Thanks for sharing how VERY real your Crying Karen tears are. Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

all fine and dandy but have you hugged your son lately?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just ordered a box of bullets from MW. They were maybe 10% more than a couple other places, but they were in stock.

β€œLife is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Error404, pic of fat guy holding a fish not found.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Joe
My birthday was last week and Midway gives a discount on one's birthday. BS! everything I put into my cart was full price...

Got a $120 Chrono for $92, and a $15.50 Mini-14 ventilated hand guard for $10.50.

No MidwayUSA birthday gripes from me.

GR

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fortunately for Crying Karens,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute"...the "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

That being said,they will feverishly read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY Splendid Pixel,in regards to that which arrives in the Mail and continue to "live" vicariously from their Couchbound Kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their poor poor(literally) hearts,for Whining and Crying though,despite it being their one and only "move".

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I had $250 bucks worth of bullets and brass in the cart a week or so ago and decided not to order because of the prices. I'll wait until Natchez gets them in, or I'll do without.

The price is why, if you really need them, Midway has 'em.

The price is the reason Natchez is out of stock.

Let's look at one of the items that was in my cart at Midway.

60 grain Partitions. $39.99 at Midway when they were in stock. At the same time they were in my cart at Midway, they came in stock at Natchez at $29.49. So, Natchez earned my business and at the same time, to spread out the cost of shipping, I added some things to my order. Midway still had their bullets when Natchez sold out again. Midway's higher price kept me from pulling the trigger. In the meantime, a competitor who has kept prices reasonable earned my business.

Obviously the $250 Midway lost won't bankrupt them. But if and when things normalize, I will do my best to give Natchez all of my business. Previously my orders were pretty balanced between the two of them. How many people are there that are of the same mindset. Reading around, I am far from being alone.

I am not going to raise hell about Midway. I may still buy from them in the future, but I'll remember these times. It's simply a cold unemotional business decision on my part.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Natchez is a pimple on Larry P's ass at best. I'd suppose 10x the inventory at Midway?

Good gawd. Prices are variable. BFD, no seriously, they are? Like, no chit? Really?

Bitching about the birthday discount? Takes whine to a whole new epic Campfire level.

Old lady and flower seed prices comment. Priceless.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Guys with travel the world money bitching about $20? πŸ‘

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If I see something at Midway I don’t want to pay the marked up prices, I look elsewhere. I just bought some 150 gr ELD-X .284 bullets and 6.5 Grendel brass at Cabela’s with free shipping. I’m happy with that, but if Midway has it and I need it or really want, I’ll pay their prices. I’ve never had an issue with ordering from Midway, same can be said for Brownells.

Last edited by Hudge; 03/16/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Guy's with travel the world money bitching about $20? πŸ‘

That’s why they have travel the world money, they squeak when they walk. If they don’t travel the world or use the money, what good is it?

Last edited by Hudge; 03/16/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Buying what I want when I can find it, where I can find it, if it’s not more than I am willing to pay, just like before.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Plan ahead?

Buy more than you need when prices are low?

The mechanized infantryman's packing philosophy is that it is better to have and not need than it is to need and not have. I'm an old mech infantryman and tend to pack heavy when I don't have to carry it on my back..

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Buying what I want when I can find it, where I can find it, if it’s not more than I am willing to pay, just like before.

OMG, me too!

--- Kid Rock 2022

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I had $250 bucks worth of bullets and brass in the cart a week or so ago and decided not to order because of the prices. I'll wait until Natchez gets them in, or I'll do without.

60 grain Partitions. $39.99 at Midway when they were in stock. At the same time they were in my cart at Midway, they came in stock at Natchez at $29.49. So, Natchez earned my business and at the same time, to spread out the cost of shipping, I added some things to my order. Midway still had their bullets when Natchez sold out again. Midway's higher price kept me from pulling the trigger. In the meantime, a competitor who has kept prices reasonable earned my business.

Obviously the $250 Midway lost won't bankrupt them. But if and when things normalize, I will do my best to give Natchez all of my business. Previously my orders were pretty balanced between the two of them. How many people are there that are of the same mindset. Reading around, I am far from being alone.

I am not going to raise hell about Midway. I may still buy from them in the future, but I'll remember these times. It's simply a cold unemotional business decision on my part.

We know you're just waiting to serve Larry with divorce papers... smile

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Zing!

--- Kid Rock 2022

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Well, now. Larry says he appreciates your business....

And, he smiles when he says it.

Now you know why he's smiling...

DF

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I bet that you can see where you're going and where you've just been without spinning your head around. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΞΌΞΏΞ»α½ΌΞ½ λαβέ
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (35, anothergun, 10gaugemag, 14 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 765 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,642
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.