Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yep D3 and zinc prn..... and Vitamin C daily

That’s the current recommendation for most people when you get the rona. If you’re high risk I’d be taking it daily.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Have there been any articles or data on any Covid vaccines causing deaths?

I don't remember is I posted this or not.
A friend in Vancouver, Washington called and told me twelve of his friends got the vaccine. Two of them died. Another friend from Medford, Oregon called and told me his forty-two year old daughter got the vaccine and died a couple days later of a heart attack.

Needless to say, I won't get it.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81

Why did you stop living and traveling?

Well, obviously we didn't stop living, or I'd not be tying this. We did, however, avoid crowds, planes full of people, international vacations, packed restaurants. We did many other 'normal' things.
Unlike some here, wife and I (mid 50's) chose very early on to avoid getting this sh t if at all possible.

One of our best pals didn't follow our lead re. cancelling on our annual Caribbean vacation last Sept 13th, he died Oct 19th after 21 days in ICU, sadly his millions couldn't save him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Have there been any articles or data on any Covid vaccines causing deaths?

I don't remember is I posted this or not.
A friend in Vancouver, Washington called and told me twelve of his friends got the vaccine. Two of them died. Another friend from Medford, Oregon called and told me his forty-two year old daughter got the vaccine and died a couple days later.

Needless to say, I won't get it.
Originally Posted by Esox357
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
2300 out of 400 millions global vaccines, thats like a rounding error.

There is no rational argument for not getting the shot based on available data.

No rational argument to get the shot either!

What a rational post!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
If this was ebola we were dealing with I could understand the fear, but it isnt. The survival rates are way way up there, and thats with no interventions. Anyone who believes the death that are attributed to covid, probably believes Biden won too. Instead of taking an experimental shot, why not take ivermectin. The data is out on it. Dr Kory testified before the senate on its effectiveness. He said and I quote, " If you take ivermectin, you wont get covid," period. Why isnt the CDC, WHO, and our government doctors doing everything they can to make sure its being used?? Think they really care who lives and who dies?? And you trust them when they say a vaccine is safe?

Then data comes out that says 9 out of 10 covid deaths could be prevented with vitamin D3. Just think about that number for a minute. Then we find out freaky Fauci has been taking 10,000 IUs a day through this entire scam. He has had his share of TV time....ever hear him mention it??

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
If you don't believe Shanghai Shiver deaths were grossly over reported, and vaccine deaths are grossly under reported, then you're a fuqking moron.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Got the J&J jab week before last. Myself and two others at work felt nothing. My other 25 - 30 coworkers suffered chills, fever, arm pain, fatigue. This vaccine seems to be about as unpredictable as the virus itself. A niece got the virus and it was no worse than a cold. A barber at the shop I go to went in to get a stent replaced. Four days later the virus killed him. Go figure.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Your chance of dying from the vaccine is .000001%

You chance of dying from getting the rona over 50 is .25%

If it was me, I'd do the simple math. But if you want to risk choking to death while chitting in bed pan, just don't die crying like a little bich because you had a choice. My wife has been on the front line since the start of this chit, so those that think it's phony bullchit go volunteer to dump bed pans at your local covid ward. I'll give you a clue, it's not a happy place.

Wrong again.

The survival rate is 99.95% up to 70 years old with no comorbidities when you get the successful treatment protocol at first sign, and even people "with" comorbidities have a 99+% chance of survival if they get the successful protocol treatment at the very first sign of symptoms.

Your chance of dying from the virus is the same as dying from the shot as an elderly person, so why take the chance with the shot that is proving it kills people? laughable. I'll take my chance with the "proven" treatment protocol.

You want "data"? There's some more data for you.

The fact is the Medical-Industrial Complex has been murdering citizens for close to a year, by denying them proven medicine that could have saved their lives, so they could milk them of their money, and from the insurance coverage money, and the additional money the government is paying. Fact.

It's a Genocide, and honest doctors who have seen the real data about the shots, you want to know what one said?

He said, "My God, we are murdering these people".

Yeah.

And the people in the "know", know they are being murdered, because we have the hard scientific evidence that proves it.

I've been on the front line, before there was a front line in the USA. I've had access to the "true" facts before their was a front line here, and still do. That is why I know so many hard scientific true facts.

I stopped posting them this past year at the very beginning, because of the trolls here. Here lately, I've thrown a few facts out, because I couldn't sit back and see people not helped.

Off your meds again??

The fact you can't refute the scientific evidence, I have posted, says all anyone needs to know.
ETA: And you trolling me is "exactly" why I didn't waste my time here, all of last year, posting scientifically backed info as soon as it became known.

Read, if you need help I know where you can get a copy of hooked on phonics

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

Don’t take this as a personal attack, because it’s not.
Do you believe the numbers of covid deaths being reported are legitimate?

No, I believe covid deaths are over reported and total cases are under counted by 3x-4x. For some people covid was the final straw coupled with other issues, so it’s a tough call. But you can average the data with other countries and get a ballpark number. Both that died in my family had issues, but covid was the final battle. Both would have probably lived a good while longer (years) without getting the Rona.

The other scary thing is brain damage that’s been under reported and not well understood. Younger healthier people getting areas of damage that can effect different aspects. All sorts of brain disease is 2x-3x more common in post covid patients. It’s statistically compelling number that will probably take years to understand.

Could you please post a link to the studies that show your “ vaccine” will cure any of what you describe?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Research “Kill & Mekillya Hates before you take the DNA-altering poison. If you’ve already taken it, may God show you mercy

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by broomd

Why did you stop living and traveling?

Well, obviously we didn't stop living, or I'd not be tying this. We did, however, avoid crowds, planes full of people, international vacations, packed restaurants. We did many other 'normal' things.
Unlike some here, wife and I (mid 50's) chose very early on to avoid getting this sh t if at all possible.

One of our best pals didn't follow our lead re. cancelling on our annual Caribbean vacation last Sept 13th, he died Oct 8th after 21 days in ICU, sadly his millions couldn't save him.

Sorry to hear about your friend. Got an obit to share?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Research “Kill & Mekillya Hates before you take the DNA-altering poison. If you’ve already taken it, may God show you mercy

Sorry to sound like a scratched record, but here's the evidence to back up your sincere warning.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-that-you-better-watch-this#Post15985886

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Lockhart
Got the J&J jab week before last. Myself and two others at work felt nothing. My other 25 - 30 coworkers suffered chills, fever, arm pain, fatigue. This vaccine seems to be about as unpredictable as the virus itself. A niece got the virus and it was no worse than a cold. A barber at the shop I go to went in to get a stent replaced. Four days later the virus killed him. Go figure.

I shared this with a couple of others.
I'll share it with you too. I recently came across some Jand J results.

https://www.brighteon.com/7173528c-4d1d-491a-a82a-df161d392963
I would humbly ask you to consider the post link I have just before this one too.

Later,

HC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[

Sorry to hear about your friend. Got an obit to share?

Obit, seriously?

Well, since you obviously don't believe me, here is the text we received 10/26/20 from M in Mexico City, pardon the typos, our friend isn't American.
Heart breaking stuff, I pleaded with her husband (and her) to pass on that trip and I got laugh emoji's in return.

***** and *****,this is M*****,unfortunately we did not make the same decision as you guys.G**** and I both tested positive for Covid on Sept 23rd.I had no symptoms but G****, who started out the same ,ended up in the ICU after 4 days where he faught tooth and nail with the best melical care in the country but passed away after three weeks and that was monday october 19th last week.I cannot even begin to express my absolute shock and pain .He really loved you guys as do I ,but obviously my life has changed to the extent where I am sure we will never meet agains..I thank you for being so nice to us ,it was always a pleasure to see you...
Send you a big big hug,I will miss you...

I posted this in hopes that some here will get a clue, hard to believe that even now people deny the damage that this virus can do.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I took ivermectin, zinc, D3, C... ended up in hospital anyway... just sayin'

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I took ivermectin, zinc, D3, C... ended up in hospital anyway... just sayin'

Your doctor is a liberal and throwed you under the bus.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I've been up all night perusing the dark web for the real facts and dammit if ol' Elk Killer isn't right. I learned that EVERYONE (100%) who gets any of the COVID 19 shots will die. It doesn't matter if it's the mRNA vaccines or the more conventional J&J type vaccine.

Some of us will get the vaccine and die within a few days. Some will get it and die within a few months, like my wife's uncle. (He received the vaccine when it was first available and he died two days ago from a stroke. He was only 100 years old. Who knows how many good years the vaccine took away from him. He survived WW2, the Great Depression and all it took was one little prick to kill him). Now, some of us may live another 10, 20, 30, or even 80 more years, but eventually ALL of us who took the vaccine will die.

It's a Scientific Fact!! and that's no bull do/due.

Thankfully what I've leaned from here on the Fire is that it's easy enough to just avoid the pricks. Although it's too late for me. But not for the rest of you. Avoid the pricks at all cost. Oh, there's one other thing I leaned in all my research - - - - 100% of those who didn't get the vaccine will die too. Let's keep that on the QT. We don't need to alarm the masses.

It's amazing what one can learn on the WWW if one is diligent enough to do the research.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.kswo.com/2021/04/13/fda-cdc-recommend-pause-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine/

By ZEKE MILLER | April 13, 2021 at 6:15 AM CDT - Updated April 13 at 6:34 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.

In a joint statement Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration said it was investigating clots in six women in the days after vaccination, in combination with reduced platelet counts. More than 6.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered in the U.S.

U.S. federal distribution channels, including mass vaccination sites, will pause the use of the J&J shot, and states and other providers are expected to follow.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Squidge
https://www.kswo.com/2021/04/13/fda-cdc-recommend-pause-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine/

By ZEKE MILLER | April 13, 2021 at 6:15 AM CDT - Updated April 13 at 6:34 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.

In a joint statement Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration said it was investigating clots in six women in the days after vaccination, in combination with reduced platelet counts. More than 6.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered in the U.S.

U.S. federal distribution channels, including mass vaccination sites, will pause the use of the J&J shot, and states and other providers are expected to follow.

We’re all going to get blood clots someday. Err, something like that, I think.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I predicted this. They don’t want you to take a non mRNA vaccine. They want you to get your genes modified.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have been giving the Moderna vaccine at my pharmacy for a few months.

from what I can see based on my customer feedback....
1. No true allergic reactions yet (the kind where the tongue swells huge or breathing is labored that sends you to the E.R.) Not a single one.
2. Less than 10% develop nausea or diarrhea
3. About 50% have redness, swelling, inflammation, pain on the injection arm. (Benadryl and Tylenol takes care of these, so no real problem)
4. About 10% on 1st dose and 40% on the 2nd dose get really tired for a day or two.
5. Slight fever..... a few.

I have not had the shot yet myself, though.
I am warming to the idea of taking it though because I have asthma and frequent bronchitis and history of pneumonia occasionally.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

175 members (450yukon, 375sunrise, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 22 invisible), 1,944 guests, and 1,056 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,507
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.