Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
T
Tarquin Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
Traditionally police liked to hire a big strong man for a policeman. Libs whined so they started hiring girls. Girl gets in a confrontation that 2 men could have physically handled easily. Girl panics and shoots him. Liberals are stupid.

^^^^ Female cops are quicker to resort to force because they tend to be more fearful of their arrestees than men.

Tarquin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Traditionally police liked to hire a big strong man for a policeman. Libs whined so they started hiring girls. Girl gets in a confrontation that 2 men could have physically handled easily. Girl panics and shoots him. Liberals are stupid.

^^^^ Female cops are quicker to resort to force because they tend to be more fearful of their arrestees than men.

This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Can't believe she was arrested and charged.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

She should be.

Ya she didn't mean to, but her negligence caused his death. Should he have resisted arrest? No. Was using deadly force justified in seizing him? No.

Her department (like most) mandate via policy that less lethal (taser) be carried on the officer's support side. Most use a cross draw holster to draw the taser with their dominant hand, but they they have to reach across their body to do so. She was so retarded and in the black (Cooper color code) she went for her gun, a completely different draw stroke.

She was probably great on barking dog calls though....

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/15/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

She should be.

Ya she didn't mean to, but her negligence caused his death. Should he have resisted arrest? No. Was using deadly force justified in seizing him? No.

Her department (like most) mandate via policy that less lethal (taser) be carried on the officer's support side. Most use a cross draw holster to draw the taser with their dominant hand, but they they have to reach across their body to do so. She was so retarded and in the black (Cooper color code) she went for her gun, a completely different draw stroke.

You see a bunch of men working with chainsaws breaking up fallen trees, and you enter the scene and start a ruckus requiring them to try and subdue you. One of them meant to use his chainsaw to hold you down, and it accidentally got turned on during the struggle and kills you. Who's at fault?

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The incident proves one thing. That 9mm is effective at point blank range. I wouldn’t have expected that. I think that the old 38 special argument would prevail. The 357 mag or SIG 357 makes more sense.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She'll do time, I'll guess 3 years.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lieberals are worse than stupid. They are demonic.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

She likely will, which is why she shouldn't have been charged. It's a civil matter, not criminal, when one causes death or injury due to mishandling their work-related equipment. There was zero malice on her part. There was no reckless disregard on her part. In the midst of mayhem (caused by the deceased), she accidentally grabbed the wrong piece of equipment. In law, that's called mistake of fact, which is clear here. Mistake of fact renders one innocent of criminal mens rea.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RickyD
Lieberals are worse than stupid. They are demonic.

Truth.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a lot of if's, and's, and but's here..........however, the bottom line is as it always in cases like this...........the Negro would still be alive had he just complied with the police, and not resisted. Why can't they just understand that, even at their IQ level.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Folks if ol'Daunte complies he's not shot. Yes she made a mistake but we don't put mistake makers in prison. Personally I hope she walks.

Who on earth told you that mistake makers don't go to prison?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

She should be.

You see a bunch of men working with chainsaws breaking up fallen trees, and you enter the scene and start a ruckus requiring them to try and subdue you. One of them meant to use his chainsaw to hold you down, and it accidentally got turned on during the struggle and kills you. Who's at fault?

Unfortunately that scenario isn't what occurred.

I agree it sucks, honestly for all involved; however she acted negligently and will do some time for involuntary manslaughter.

Actions have consequences, and she s hit the bed.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Folks if ol'Daunte complies he's not shot. Yes she made a mistake but we don't put mistake makers in prison. Personally I hope she walks.

Some liberal told him I'm sure. Liberals live in an alternate reality

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

She likely will, which is why she shouldn't have been charged. It's a civil matter, not criminal, when one causes death or injury due to mishandling their work-related equipment. There was zero malice on her part. There was no reckless disregard on her part. In the midst of mayhem (caused by the deceased), she accidentally grabbed the wrong piece of equipment. In law, that's called mistake of fact, which is clear here. Mistake of fact renders one innocent of criminal mens rea.

Mmmmm, no.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Unfortunately that scenario isn't what occurred.

I didn't assert that this is what occurred. I'm clearly drawing an analogy. Your task now is to argue that my analogy is defective. You've yet to do this.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Look up "Mistake of Fact." That's what happened here. While mistake of law is usually no excuse, mistake of fact is a complete defense.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Look up "Mistake of Fact." That's what happened here.

No.

It isn't.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Mmmmm, no.

Devastating rebuttal. smirk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Look up "Mistake of Fact." That's what happened here.
No. It isn't.
So, she just pretended to have grabbed the wrong piece of equipment in order to execute Daunte?

Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (1100mag, Anaconda, 10Glocks, 35, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, 9 invisible), 1,292 guests, and 930 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.