Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Spic? Struck a nerve? lol. Seriously Old cooter, watch your BP.... But again, nice self evaluation of what constitues "sophomoric". kudos redux...

I see who’s nerve is struck by simple truth.

Create a scchitt hole, cry havoc and haul your burrito fat asses northwards.

I see Canada in your future.

Jews come to America and become parasites in a host nation, like they do all over the planet. Hypocrite much?? 'Right of return' is calling to you, get thee hence back to that desert schitthole next to Jordan......

You could say the Muslims and Jews play the same game, but I don't see Jewish terrorism on the rise.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by Tarquin
It's not organized Jewry. It's the ADL. They're not one and the same.

That's in the running for the most ignorant thing ever posted here.

No one could ever possibly exceed yours.

Facts are Toot your in the running for the most racist jackass on the 'Fire though as most ignorant poster you are in the top ten but not a contender.

You talking about “facts and ignorance” of anyone is laughable.
I thank you for that.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Spic? Struck a nerve? lol. Seriously Old cooter, watch your BP.... But again, nice self evaluation of what constitues "sophomoric". kudos redux...

Jews come to America and become parasites in a host nation, like they do all over the planet. Hypocrite much?? 'Right of return' is calling to you, get thee hence back to that desert schitthole next to Jordan......

I’d much prefer if big mouthed dumbassed goy f’ks like yourself come and personally force that very issue.

Israel isn’t a scchitt hole by any stretch of your fetid imagination which is showing even more of your abject ignorance.

Funny post! Hah! I guess you could make the argument that Israel is not a schithole. Compared to the countries that surround it yes Israel is a much nicer place. Honduras is still an nicer place no matter how you look at it.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The so-called “Jews” that usurped authority over the whole world are not Jewish by any means. They are the descendants of the Nephilim. They are descended from pagans that practiced human sacrifice, infantacide, pedophilia, and all kinds of sexual perversion. They still do all of these things today. They own all of the banking systems, governments, Hollywood, RX companies, the Music Industry, and MSM and social platforms. They are completely given over to Satanism and worship of demons. They have no conscience like real humans do. They love to do as much evil as they can. I’ve researched all of this for 35+ yrs. Conspiracy Fact!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I’d much prefer if big mouthed dumbassed goy f’ks like yourself come and personally force that very issue.

Israel isn’t a scchitt hole by any stretch of your fetid imagination which is showing even more of your abject ignorance.

Funny post! Hah! I guess you could make the argument that Israel is not a schithole. Compared to the countries that surround it yes Israel is a much nicer place. Honduras is still an nicer place no matter how you look at it.

Certainly you’ve been to Israel numerous times.

Of course you have.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The so-called “Jews” that usurped authority over the whole world are not Jewish by any means. They are the descendants of the Nephilim. They are descended from pagans that practiced human sacrifice, infantacide, pedophilia, and all kinds of sexual perversion. They still do all of these things today. They own all of the banking systems, governments, Hollywood, RX companies, the Music Industry, and MSM and social platforms. They are completely given over to Satanism and worship of demons. They have no conscience like real humans do. They love to do as much evil as they can. I’ve researched all of this for 35+ yrs. Conspiracy Fact!

Harvey Weinstein and his ilk lends much credence to what you’ve said.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Why are Toot and a dog just alike........................they both bark every time you yank their chain.

He's going to wear his fingers out typing a response every time someone says something about a Jew. He'll get carpal tunnel, then won't be able to take his turn as pivot man in the deflave circle jerk club.............lol.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Of course you have.

I have been there one time but it was for three weeks. If you like old style stone cities with many religious sites then good for you. I was impressed with the throwing arms of some of the Palestinian boys. Accurate too. The country around the cities is sort of like the armpit of Wyoming, a dry rocky rugged beauty I guess. The Ocean is very nice but the fishing sucks. I would take Whitleyville Tennessee any time over Israel.

Dog I rescued in January

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Of course you have.

I have been there one time but it was for three weeks. If you like old style stone cities with many religious sites then good for you. I was impressed with the throwing arms of some of the Palestinian boys. Accurate too. The country around the cities is sort of like the armpit of Wyoming, a dry rocky rugged beauty I guess. The Ocean is very nice but the fishing sucks. I would take Whitleyville Tennessee any time over Israel.

Good synopsis. A fair one, too.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Gates and his buddies, False Jews. The giantts, the Nephilim

Quit muddying the waters with nonsense.

Do you call the Bibles scriptures nonsense? I think if you want to know, you will find tge supporting scripture in here or in Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth.

Lindsey was a dispensationalist idiot.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Why are Toot and a dog just alike........................they both bark every time you yank their chain.

He's going to wear his fingers out typing a response every time someone says something about a Jew. He'll get carpal tunnel, then won't be able to take his turn as pivot man in the deflave circle jerk club.............lol.

Why are jimmy jr. and black folks so much alike?

Because they’re one and the same of like standards and lack of IQ.

That should do it for the moment.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
The so-called “Jews” that usurped authority over the whole world are not Jewish by any means. They are the descendants of the Nephilim.

Another one. smirk

Or, are you his sock puppet?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Maybe it's in the running but you're far ahead.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Maybe it's in the running but you're far ahead.

The ADL is and always has been a closet Marxist organization running under the radar while shouting victimhood for their cover. They are no different than BLM except for the level of sophistication in their operations. They are both Enemies Domestic.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
well for sure jorge hit a nerve hard.that was enjoyable.also someone stated they didnt see jew terrorism on the rise,well terrorism comes in many forms.also according to some statements made here jews are not jews even if they are decendants of nephilim.also its not the real jews that control and run all the financial institutions,hollywood,big pharma,msm,music industry and social media platforms in this world.wow!!! interesting.old toot sure did react to jorge like he was hit with a cattle prod.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
K-Mac wrote a good article on the subject,....interesting comment section.

https://www.unz.com/article/tucker-...and-targets-the-adls-hypocrisy/#comments

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slobob63
interesting.old toot sure did react to jorge like he was hit with a cattle prod.

Toot is like most Jews, in that they do not like hearing the truth.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
K-Mac wrote a good article on the subject,....interesting comment section.

https://www.unz.com/article/tucker-...and-targets-the-adls-hypocrisy/#comments

I guess Carlson has figured that he's socked enough money away that he can afford to be professionally destroyed for daring to suggest that Jews wield outsized influence in the US. Irony intended.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is the response of the Jews to Tucker Carlson's credible claims.

Fire that SOB ,we can't stand to be exposed!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hypocrisy

Jesus, some of you guys are as bad as fake news, totally cropping the show and only showing the context you want. He wasn’t calling them out, the show was about America no longer being America and that some countries know to not allow their citizens to be over run by people not like them, i.e. what is going on at our southern border, that was one example.

No chit,must want to work for NBC!!!

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,095
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.