Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Let s get back to the gist of the original post,that white people need to stop being afraid to be called a ,RACIST, take the power out of the word.If someone calls you a ,RACIST, say,"yes,i am,so what?"or "yes i am a Nazi,and?"
"yes i am a white supremacist,so what ?" Is this what we should do?Take the power it holds over some people away.That is the point I got from the article that was posted. The bottom line ,as i see it, is this: There are good people and bad people of every race,creed,color,hell,i ll put my own white trash relatives up against ANYBODY'S,that being said, having grown up in an urban area,having worked,almost,my entire career in the worst s... holes in N.YC.
Urban blacks,can never,will never,have never, been able to live as we do.nor do they want to.they want to live THEIR way,so be it.But,it s not OUR way.
People are different,they act different, have attitudes and behaviors much different than ours.what they consider normal behavior,to us,is abhorrent
behavior,to them,there is no difference between 3 am and 3 pm,be as loud as you want,EVERYONE wants to hear my music,why wouldn t you??.I 'm not even considering the island blacks that have their own urban enclaves,they HATE American blacks,call them "Cotton Pickers",and "Lazy Bones,good for nothings", there alot of different sub -sects the average American knows nothing about.If you have not lived near urban blacks,if you have not worked with or around urban blacks,if you have not seen where and how they live and act ,first hand,if you have not smelled it.....Then you do not and can not understand these differences,ever.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Originally Posted by 303savage
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.

Seems a bit fishy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Lie_with_Statistics

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BALLISTIK
Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

While that may be likely, the fact remains that the children of wealthy blacks still commit more crime than the children of poor whites, by a large magnitude as well. Many studies have been done, but they have all been swept under the rug to prevent society from realizing the truth that our forefathers understood unanimously.

I challenge that “fact” that you’ve put forth and would like to see proof of it.

I’m not slamming you but it doesn’t ring true. If it is true I apologize to you in advance.
I'm not slamming you or anybody else, but anybody who is sane, intelligent and has been paying attention to current events, doesn't put much stock in statistics. Maybe it would be better said, "doesn't put as much stock in stats as they did two years or so, ago,". Much of my education was in statistics and how to use and consume them. I've always loved statistics, whilst knowing they could be manipulated. This COVID thing seemingly took the manipulation of stats to the next level. But then again, maybe it and Trump's Presidency got me to paying attention more.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RickyD
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

I agree with the first sentence but you should have stopped there. Both black kids and white kids CAN overcome the issue of not having a Dad in their raising, but many to most cannot.

But many to most cannot, correct.......and? I was in the military around many people, asian, mexican, black, white, believing that one is smarter than the other based on continent is fugging retarded.

guns to me are like legal crack
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is an immutable truth that were there 300 black neurosurgeons in the world and they decided to have a convention, you’d better stay away because someone is getting shot.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Blacks aren't all bad, and whites aren't all good, let's just remember that. Any white kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto, acts just like a black kid without a dad, raised in the ghetto.

Not true. To this day I still have no idea who my father was. In spite of that I grew up and have lived a good life, free from criminal behavior. I didn't grow up in an inner city but some of those kids had more food to eat and a better roof over their head than I did. People expected something out of me though and I learned how to make a good life for myself. Letting anyone have a free pass on account of how they grew up is selling them short.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Not true. To this day I still have no idea who my father was. In spite of that I grew up and have lived a good life, free from criminal behavior. I didn't grow up in an inner city but some of those kids had more food to eat and a better roof over their head than I did. People expected something out of me though and I learned how to make a good life for myself. Letting anyone have a free pass on account of how they grew up is selling them short.

Correct...anything else is a cop-out.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

I agree with the first sentence but you should have stopped there. Both black kids and white kids CAN overcome the issue of not having a Dad in their raising, but many to most cannot.

But many to most cannot, correct.......and? I was in the military around many people, asian, mexican, black, white, believing that one is smarter than the other based on continent is fugging retarded.
Your personal, anecdotal experience trumps decades of research on intelligence?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Well put. There's a whole lot of free passing and short-selling going on, and it didn't use to be that way.

Best example is "stimulus checks." 18 months ago there was no such thing, now it's "where's my stimulus check?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

347 members (2500HD, 3333vl, 257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 39 invisible), 1,974 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,497
Posts18,472,199
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.