24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,001
Likes: 3
H
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,001
Likes: 3

GB1

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,646
Likes: 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,646
Likes: 2
They should charge the guy that threw the gun to the kid with his Murder.
He gave the gun to the kid that caused the kids death.
The Police Officer did what he had to do when he chased the kid with the gun.
The Officer was protecting him self and everyone else the kid ran past and also any future bad use of that gun from anyone else that was stupid enough to use it in a bad way.
I it to bad that the Officer now has to live the rest of his life knowing that he shot and killed a young teenager.

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 60,944
Likes: 70
J
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
J
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 60,944
Likes: 70
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gawd.....fugging kid had a bowl cut.......



Crazy young.


Actually bowl cuts have been in for a while among the Hispanic teenage ne’er do well crowd.

Poor kid, prob’ly thought his Uncle/Cousin/whatever Ruben was cool as all get out.


Yeah.

No doubt.


Too bad we have no use for positive male role models anymore.


I am MAGA.
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,001
Likes: 3
H
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
H
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 22,001
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by funshooter
They should charge the guy that threw the gun to the kid with his Murder.
He gave the gun to the kid that caused the kids death.
The Police Officer did what he had to do when he chased the kid with the gun.
The Officer was protecting him self and everyone else the kid ran past and also any future bad use of that gun from anyone else that was stupid enough to use it in a bad way.
I it to bad that the Officer now has to live the rest of his life knowing that he shot and killed a young teenager.


The fugger was an illegal that wasn't supposed to be in Chitcago anyway...along with gun laws in Illinois.

About 130 cases of laws being broken, no one doing their job from Feds to USDA meat inspector should rate a high five from everyone in this officer's immediate operation for actually being a government employee of some degree actually following the law and executing it as designed....

Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 23,506
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 23,506
I will try to work up some grief for this 13 year old, with a gun, out late at night, in an alley, looking for a victim.

🦫


Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 37,961
Likes: 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 37,961
Likes: 8
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Too bad we have no use for positive male role models anymore.


Actually we do, but the kids who were raised right usually don’t get shot by a Cop while up to no good at 2:30am in Chicago. So they don’t make the headlines much.


"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 23,506
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 23,506
No, the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫


Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 34,361
Likes: 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 34,361
Likes: 10
Let’s see how much traction this brings.

An attorney for the Toledo family emphasized that in the moment the teen was killed, he was complying with police and did not have a weapon in his hands. Adeena Weiss Ortiz called for justice in the officer-involved shooting, saying, "If you're shooting an unarmed child with his hands in the air, it is an assassination."

According to BuzzFeed, the attorney said, ""Adam, during his last seconds of life did not have a gun in his hand. His hands were empty when he was shot in the chest at the hands of the officer. He did not have a gun in his hand, contrary to the reports made earlier today."

She added, "It could be a gun, I'm not going to deny that it could be a gun. It is not relevant because he tossed the gun. If he had a gun, he tossed it. The officer said, 'Show me your hands.' He complied. He turned around."


https://www.theblaze.com/news/chica...lice-shooting-of-13-year-old-adam-toledo


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 59,302
Likes: 49
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 59,302
Likes: 49
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫



Lol, nothing but work boots left.......


Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 67,624
Likes: 71
Campfire Kahuna
Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 67,624
Likes: 71
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫


They have houses to paint and roof, and T-111 to hang.

They aint got time for that nonsense

IC B3

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,019
Likes: 3
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,019
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by steve4102
Let’s see how much traction this brings.

An attorney for the Toledo family emphasized that in the moment the teen was killed, he was complying with police and did not have a weapon in his hands. Adeena Weiss Ortiz called for justice in the officer-involved shooting, saying, "If you're shooting an unarmed child with his hands in the air, it is an assassination."

According to BuzzFeed, the attorney said, ""Adam, during his last seconds of life did not have a gun in his hand. His hands were empty when he was shot in the chest at the hands of the officer. He did not have a gun in his hand, contrary to the reports made earlier today."

She added, "It could be a gun, I'm not going to deny that it could be a gun. It is not relevant because he tossed the gun. If he had a gun, he tossed it. The officer said, 'Show me your hands.' He complied. He turned around."


https://www.theblaze.com/news/chica...lice-shooting-of-13-year-old-adam-toledo



That's total bullschit!

We all know he tossed that gun behind the fence after he was dead.


Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 34,361
Likes: 10
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 34,361
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫


They have houses to paint and roof, and T-111 to hang.

They aint got time for that nonsense

LOL
This is fact.

The vans full of “workers” are back in the Home Depot and Menards parking lots after their winter down south.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,503
Likes: 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,503
Likes: 3
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫


They have houses to paint and roof, and T-111 to hang.

They aint got time for that nonsense

Not to mention all the rough carpentry, sheetrock and concrete work.

Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15,394
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15,394
I watched about 4 different sources of the ..kid shot ..video, about a 1/3 of all the commentators said the kid had no gun and was just shot by a mean cop...the kid have the gun ..and turned counterclockwise ..in the video "stills" ...he tossed it as he turned raising his hand ...at this point the cop was 3/4's thu the trigger pull........13yo should have been home in bed ..but no ..he's out learning to be a hoodrat


I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 29,698
Likes: 6
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 29,698
Likes: 6
I’m pretty sure that Chicago’s gun violence problems would disappear if only they had stricter gun control laws.

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,833
Likes: 2
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 10,833
Likes: 2
13 year old thug wannabe with a gun, what could go wrong. Darwinism....

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 115,424
Likes: 13
Campfire Sage
Offline
Campfire Sage
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 115,424
Likes: 13
I can’t believe Chicago cops still care enough to chase the fugkers.

Especially with Beetlejuice still calling the shots.


Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 69,511
Likes: 30
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 69,511
Likes: 30
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫


They have houses to paint and roof, and T-111 to hang.

They aint got time for that nonsense

Not to mention all the rough carpentry, sheetrock and concrete work.


Yep!


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 69,511
Likes: 30
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 69,511
Likes: 30
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫



Lol, nothing but work boots left.......


LMAO !!!


"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 16,176
Likes: 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 16,176
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by deflave
I can’t believe Chicago cops still care enough to chase the fugkers.

Especially with Beetlejuice still calling the shots.

No kidding!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 74 invisible), 3,032 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,112
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023


 


Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.092s Queries: 55 (0.019s) Memory: 0.9118 MB (Peak: 1.0288 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2024-05-24 00:38:46 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS