E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Blackheart
What's interesting to me is how many of the big, bad tough guys here who poo poo'd the Woo floo ran right out to get vaccinated as quick as they could. Now they try to run down the ones warning the vaccine is bad to try to comfort themselves into believing the vaccine is safe and ain't gonna rot their tiny brains. LMAO

Hey Blackie, how's it hangin'!
We can't help it, our brains are rotted.
Hangin to the right and gettin a little chafed from rubbing on my ankle all day. If the woo floo is just another cold and nothing to worry about, how come so many here got vaccinated as quick as they could ?

Fear .......

It's a powerful thing when you face your own mortality.
Whether real and in your face.
Or the anticipation of fear and the unknowns.

Some have never had fear in their life.

Self preservation is a basic human instinct which also has a lot to do with it.

Cant blame people for instinctive behavior, some can overcome instinctive behaviors.
Most can't.

Fight or flight type of thing also.
Flight usually wins unless one has been conditioned not too.

That's too deep for these mental midgets to understand.

These trolls here would be better off being used as hens in a field, with a few feathers stuck up their azz, for Turkey season hunting.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
You people want to prove to yourself what a Low I.Q. idiot looks like? Go to the main hunterscampfire forum, and click the "all" on this thread, and scan over quickly all of NVhntr's posts in these pages, and you'll see what Low I.Q. is.

You good people on here know what I'm capable of posting. Look at this clown. He can't string more than 20 words together hardly. Sad, this is what the country has evolved into, pitiful sumbitches on an internet forum seeking to find their backbone.

NVhntr, extreme far left side of the bell curve, polar opposite from me.

You the champeen tonight young man. You showed me. You surely did. I've never been so humiliated in my life.

I am happy for you that you have transformed yourself from a previous public enemy #1, to a beloved fellow troll enjoying whisky on mountain tops with the likes of Jackmountain.

You have miraculously improved your social status here in a week.............. But, WHEN DO YOU SLEEP???????

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by NVhntr
You seem to use that "low I.Q." thing excessively.

You could probably find a good used thesaurus at the Salvation Army thrift store.

I come here for the entertainment void I have in my life, being I don't support you commies by watching TeeVee.

Watching idiots like you fills that void when I'm bored, by the excellent job you perform, while humiliating yourself, without knowing that fact.

Many laugh at you.......though you'll never realize it.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by hatari
Brilliant!

It is so easy to prove trolls are low I.Q. idiots, and this clown is supposedly a dentist, which I highly doubt is the truth. Anyhow, let’s provide the readers with some fun simple math (entertainment grin ), proving this idiot is clueless, since he is a spineless coward cyber stalking me and has me on ignore.

OTOH - vaccines are foriegn agents introduced to the human body to trigger an immune response, which is a very delicate and complicated cascade of events. It is not without risk or complication. Whey we are talking about 100 million people, there is a % that will have adverse reactions.

You could have 5000 people have an adverse reaction, but out of 100 million, that is 0.00005%. If you are one of that minute percentage, it suxs, but that does not mean the treatment is bogus. I repeat, it is not without risk.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...sh-i-hadnt-gotten-that-shot#Post15936414

Let’s use “his” own numbers above to show how pathetically dishonest he is.

He pulled the 5,000 reaction number out of the sky, and compared it to 100 million to achieve an extremely low percentage of reactions, .00005%, OK.

Now, let’s look at the “proven” percentage the deadly shots reactions are compared to the yearly flu shot deadly reactions:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

Deaths Following Vaccinations

8/1 – 12/31, 2007: 150 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2008: 252 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2009: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2010: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2011: 234 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2012: 257 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2013: 249 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2014: 241 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2015: 207 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2016: 235 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2017: 196 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2018: 172 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2019: 196 deaths
1/1 – 11/30, 2020: 096 deaths

August 1, 2007 - December 31, 2020 13+ YEARS

TOTAL ALL VACCINE DEATHS = 3,001

December 1, 2020 – April 13, 2020 4+ MONTHS

TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINE DEATHS = 3,005

Let's run the numbers out for a 1 year projection, shall we?

3,005 (CV19 VACCINE DEATHS 4 MONTHS) X 3 = 9,015 (CV19 VACC DEATHS / YEAR)

FLU VACCINE DEATHS = 25 / YEAR

9,015 / 25 = 36,060 %

Covid-19 shots are 360 TIMES deadlier than Flu shots from reactions.

Now, going back to Hatari’s 5,000 deaths, he pulled out of the blue sky, let’s take the “known” 360 times deadlier fact from the CV19 shot, and enter that into a mathematical equation.

5,000 / 360 = 13.8 deaths from the FLU shot in comparison to 5,000 deaths from CV19.

Now, let’s check our work to make sure it is correct, so the commies here don’t have any room to disprove I’m making a total and complete idiot out of Hatari, ok?

13.89 (FLU deaths) X 360 (Times CV19 is more than FLU deaths) = 5,000 (CV19 Deaths)

grin grin It checks out. grin grin

So, what would you rather have, 5,000 deaths (HATARI’s Numbers) or 13.8 deaths?

13.89 DEATHS OUT OF 100 million OR 5,000 DEATHS OUT OF 100 MILLION

.000000138% vs. .00005%

I think it is obvious to the intelligent people.

Sucks to be you Hatari, a NAZI who broke Federal Law and COERCED (forced) your employees into getting the shot to keep their job. If that isn’t a commie, I’ll kiss you azz.

See how easy it is to kick commie’s azzes… grin

Wasn’t that ^^^ BRILLIANT! ^^^

This blather is so fugged up, it's laughable. Clearly you weren't a math or science major. It's like you have an answer and then you try to formulate an equation to get there - never mind using assumptions at every juncture.

And another clue, if you're going to label Hatari a NAZI, then don't call him a commie in the next sentence. It's two different ideologies and you're confusing people. Now go take your Risperdal and go back to playing with your crayons.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So, Elky, how many lives do you figure you have saved?
Walk us through the math.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Brilliant!

It is so easy to prove trolls are low I.Q. idiots, and this clown is supposedly a dentist, which I highly doubt is the truth. Anyhow, let’s provide the readers with some fun simple math (entertainment grin ), proving this idiot is clueless, since he is a spineless coward cyber stalking me and has me on ignore.

OTOH - vaccines are foriegn agents introduced to the human body to trigger an immune response, which is a very delicate and complicated cascade of events. It is not without risk or complication. Whey we are talking about 100 million people, there is a % that will have adverse reactions.

You could have 5000 people have an adverse reaction, but out of 100 million, that is 0.00005%. If you are one of that minute percentage, it suxs, but that does not mean the treatment is bogus. I repeat, it is not without risk.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...sh-i-hadnt-gotten-that-shot#Post15936414

Let’s use “his” own numbers above to show how pathetically dishonest he is.

He pulled the 5,000 reaction number out of the sky, and compared it to 100 million to achieve an extremely low percentage of reactions, .00005%, OK.

Now, let’s look at the “proven” percentage the deadly shots reactions are compared to the yearly flu shot deadly reactions:

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

Deaths Following Vaccinations

8/1 – 12/31, 2007: 150 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2008: 252 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2009: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2010: 258 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2011: 234 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2012: 257 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2013: 249 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2014: 241 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2015: 207 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2016: 235 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2017: 196 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2018: 172 deaths
1/1 – 12/31, 2019: 196 deaths
1/1 – 11/30, 2020: 096 deaths

August 1, 2007 - December 31, 2020 13+ YEARS

TOTAL ALL VACCINE DEATHS = 3,001

December 1, 2020 – April 13, 2020 4+ MONTHS

TOTAL COVID-19 VACCINE DEATHS = 3,005

Let's run the numbers out for a 1 year projection, shall we?

3,005 (CV19 VACCINE DEATHS 4 MONTHS) X 3 = 9,015 (CV19 VACC DEATHS / YEAR)

FLU VACCINE DEATHS = 25 / YEAR

9,015 / 25 = 36,060 %

Covid-19 shots are 360 TIMES deadlier than Flu shots from reactions.

Now, going back to Hatari’s 5,000 deaths, he pulled out of the blue sky, let’s take the “known” 360 times deadlier fact from the CV19 shot, and enter that into a mathematical equation.

5,000 / 360 = 13.8 deaths from the FLU shot in comparison to 5,000 deaths from CV19.

Now, let’s check our work to make sure it is correct, so the commies here don’t have any room to disprove I’m making a total and complete idiot out of Hatari, ok?

13.89 (FLU deaths) X 360 (Times CV19 is more than FLU deaths) = 5,000 (CV19 Deaths)

grin grin It checks out. grin grin

So, what would you rather have, 5,000 deaths (HATARI’s Numbers) or 13.8 deaths?

13.89 DEATHS OUT OF 100 million OR 5,000 DEATHS OUT OF 100 MILLION

.000000138% vs. .00005%

I think it is obvious to the intelligent people.

Sucks to be you Hatari, a NAZI who broke Federal Law and COERCED (forced) your employees into getting the shot to keep their job. If that isn’t a commie, I’ll kiss you azz.

See how easy it is to kick commie’s azzes… grin

Wasn’t that ^^^ BRILLIANT! ^^^

This blather is so fugged up, it's laughable. Clearly you weren't a math or science major. It's like you have an answer and then you try to formulate an equation to get there - never mind using assumptions at every juncture.

And another clue, if you're going to label Hatari a NAZI, then don't call him a commie in the next sentence. It's two different ideologies and you're confusing people. Now go take your Risperdal and go back to playing with your crayons.

You blathered instead of proving the calculation wrong, which makes you a trolling idiot too. I used hatari's own numbers to show him for the fool he is, and you being the kneepad wearing fool you are, are slobbering all over his schlong to cover his dumb azz.

There are smarter people out here than what you are attempting to make yourself out to be. Keep posting. You're stupidity and trolling is entertaining.

"He is far from Stupid"

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 700LH
There are drugs available to help the mentally ill.

Always thought the lobotomy route was a better choice for long term results.

🦫

are you sure? lok how its worked out for 70LH

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’d drink a beer whiskey with him.

I'd storm a hill to kick commies azzes right beside you, and drink a whiskey with you too.

My guess is you wore a Boy Scout uniform to school and constantly got your ass kicked and lunch money taken when you were a kid. Storm a hill? TFF

Elks is more of a man and twice as sane as you could ever dream of being.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Elkslayer suffers from Malignant Narcissism. Society should be protected from him. The medical field will identfy him and his fate will be sealed. Not worth the effort to save.

Last edited by MM879; 04/16/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot

Oh yeah, I'm confused alright.........

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I used hatari's own numbers to show him for the fool he is,

I thought he was a Nazi/Commie?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 700LH
There are drugs available to help the mentally ill.

Always thought the lobotomy route was a better choice for long term results.

🦫

are you sure? lok how its worked out for 70LH
Umm, that would be "look" and "700LH" dummy. LOL.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I used hatari's own numbers to show him for the fool he is,

I thought he was a Nazi/Commie?
I'll be damned. And here I always thought he was just a pompous ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Doc Rocket says he's really smart.

And mentally ill....

Elkslayer left that part out of his sigline... grin

I’ll take that as a “Badge of Honor”, coming from you, a person running a glorified lawn mowing service, and a broke dic who can’t afford anything more than a Mobile Home, a “depreciating asset”.

Speaking of mental, didn’t you just say on the cop chase thread, you have no problem murdering a driver from a helicopter? Yes, I do believe you did, so I believe that qualifies you as the mentally sick person who dreams of killing people, not I.

Anytime you want to stretch your 2 brain cells, and refute anything I’ve stated concerning Covid-19, you are free to do so, clown, but you’ve clearly demonstrated multiple times here you don’t have the horsepower between your ears to come out of the rain.

Yessir, wasting away your pathetic life on the internet as a cyber stalker, that’s you.

Hahahahaha!

I really kick sand in your pathetic little cunny, don't I? grin

First:
Anytime you want to stretch your 2 brain cells, and refute anything I’ve stated concerning Covid-19, you are free to do so, clown

Remember when you you were foaming at the mouth saying animals couldn't catch, or transmit Covid? Remember? Sure you do... Here. Educate yourself on the definition of "Zoonotic".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32226286/

Next:
Speaking of mental, didn’t you just say on the cop chase thread, you have no problem murdering a driver from a helicopter? Yes, I do believe you did, so I believe that qualifies you as the mentally sick person who dreams of killing people, not I

In most states police, or even citizens are allowed to use deadly force when themselves or others are in imminent risk of serious bodily harm or death. So yes, I said that I was in favor of ending deadly police pursuits with deadly force. You betcha. That has happened several times. Legally. And saved innocent lives. May also want to educate yourself in the differences in "Justifiable Homicide" and "Murder". I dream of killing people? Holy crap... You are hilarious.

Finally:
I’ll take that as a “Badge of Honor”, coming from you, a person running a glorified lawn mowing service, and a broke dic who can’t afford anything more than a Mobile Home, a “depreciating asset”.

Seems you are quick to degrade and mock what I own free and clear, and what I do for a retirement job. Why don't you post up some nice photos of where you live, and all the assets you own free and clear, as well as what you do for income?

We'll wait.... Bwahahahaha! laugh

You seriously need to seek help. You want SOOO much to be respected as "one of the good ol' boy's" here. But everyone that reads what you say knows what a Looney Tune you really are. You are nothing but entertainment to be laughed at and scorned here. blush

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
One thing is for sure ol nonelkslayer likes getting punched in the nose! LOL

Ok kid walk us through the math, how many lives you figure you saved posting your nonsenses on this forum?

1?
10's?
hundreds?
thousands?

LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Cockwomble is just here for entertainment...

I can just picture Elklayer in his mommies basement vigorously typing away on his computer yelling I’m the smartest man in the world. As his mommy comes down with a snack, pats him on his head and say yes yes you are the smartest man in the world.

Carry on...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Springcove

I can just picture Elklayer in his mommies basement vigorously typing away on his computer yelling I’m the smartest man in the world. As his mommy comes down with a snack, pats him on his head and say yes yes you are the smartest man in the world.

More likely, a little paper cup with some brightly-colored pills. Truly delusional, this one. Docrocket writes an entire page outlining why "elkslayer" is the biggest douche on the 'fire, and he extracts the ten or so positive words and proudly displays them as "proof" of his intelligence in his sig line. That's a microcosm of his "debating technique," and tells you all you need to know.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Springcove

More likely, a little paper cup with some brightly-colored pills. Truly delusional, this one. Docrocket writes an entire page outlining why "elkslayer" is the biggest douche on the 'fire, and he extracts the ten or so positive words and proudly displays them as "proof" of his intelligence in his sig line. That's a microcosm of his "debating technique," and tells you all you need to know.

Well when you’re as smart as Elklayer your narcissism knows no bounds... Just as him... 😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by duck911
You people want to prove to yourself what a Low I.Q. idiot looks like? Go to the main hunterscampfire forum, and click the "all" on this thread, and scan over quickly all of NVhntr's posts in these pages, and you'll see what Low I.Q. is.

You good people on here know what I'm capable of posting. Look at this clown. He can't string more than 20 words together hardly. Sad, this is what the country has evolved into, pitiful sumbitches on an internet forum seeking to find their backbone.

NVhntr, extreme far left side of the bell curve, polar opposite from me.

You the champeen tonight young man. You showed me. You surely did. I've never been so humiliated in my life.

I am happy for you that you have transformed yourself from a previous public enemy #1, to a beloved fellow troll enjoying whisky on mountain tops with the likes of Jackmountain.

You have miraculously improved your social status here in a week.............. But, WHEN DO YOU SLEEP???????

I like the new and improved Duck911..... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Look at Callnum trying to fit in.......So adorable.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 6 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 17Fan, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 57 invisible), 2,867 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,376
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.