Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Or was that Leonard, the OP?

Nah. I guess it was something by, and about, both of you.

Need to go back in the thread and check.

Goalie and Leonard.

Benny

The cost of freedom is incalculable.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Benedict
Originally Posted by goalie

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

If I were you I would want her gone, after that thing you posted back a bit ago, about yourself.

Benny

Um, I've posted video here of me doing crashed ice. They say my name in the TV coverage a few times, and you know it's in St Paul. I've posted pics with my last name on my jersey at charity hockey games.

I'm not hard to find.

Begs the question of what she's going to do that I should be scared of????

Threats are sooooo not Canadian. Or ladylike.

Maybe she (and you, her sock puppet) should get an ativan prescription and get laid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Let's see, banned right? I would hazard a guess or a bet she is not banned, but actually might have a life outside of this site.

Stumped Trumpers. Have you figured it out yet? HE LOST, FOR REAL laugh

Miss_Lynn Offline
From Canada/UK
Joined 12/07/04
Last Seen 01/19/21 <<<<<======

Yeah right! grin

Benny

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Are you in the Canadian part of obama the Failed Forgotten's "57 states"?

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

If I were you I would want her gone, after that thing you posted back a bit ago, about yourself.

Benny

Um, I've posted video here of me doing crashed ice. They say my name in the TV coverage a few times, and you know it's in St Paul. I've posted pics with my last name on my jersey at charity hockey games.

I'm not hard to find.

Maybe she (and you, her sock puppet) should get an ativan prescription and get laid.

Cool as a cucumber, good man, your completely innocent.

Benny

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by CashisKing
*Anybody?

Ok , hell I didn't know you were from Canada! Also surprised to hear your a twat! I would have bet you had outdoor plumbing! Well, learn new stuff everyday!

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
BendsDicks swooped in from nowhere.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Who gives a chit ha ha ha...

Looks like you do, otherwise you would read the post and move on without a word.

You are like the rest, you live off of her and others like her on here.

You belittle others to make yourself feel better about the sad sacks of [bleep] you are.

The good men on here defend her, and the scumbags berate her, because lets' face it, she and those who defend her, ARE BETTER than all of you puke bags put together.

Tough men, on a forum, writing vile obscenities to a woman that you don't even know.

Yep, brave, cool, He Men.

If you haven't bragged to your sons about it yet, save it and brag to your grandchildren about your heroics on here with Miss Lynn and others, I am sure they will be impressed and you will be proud the first time they do it to a woman, like maybe their mothers' or their Grandmothers.

Benny

Another sock chkunt.

Fuggin Hiarious!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

Benny

Skip a lot of school apparently, did ya?.

They allow that in Canaduh?

Lol!

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Please stick around.

Pretty please.

😂

Benny

I'm not hard to find.

Benny

Skip a lot of school apparently, did ya?.

They allow that in Canaduh?

Lol!

That would have been one helluva bus ride from Swanton VT to the Canadian side of the border to get to school every day.

Benny

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Benny and the J I Z Z...

Last edited by AKCHOPPER; 01/25/21.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Benny

Um, I'm on the internet, on a hunting and shooting BB.

Not getting weak-kneed at some crazy lady with a history of cyber-stalking doesn't make me cooler than a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce, it pretty much means I'm a dude that hunts, shoots, and has a wife who has been laughing at the "look at me" thread since she started it.

If Miss Lynn feels the need to seek me out in real life instead of confining her insults and derision to the internet like dudes on a hunting and shooting forum do, well, whatever that turns into is all on her. I will be, shall we say for posterity, an unwilling participant.

😉

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B

No idea what is what.

You and your buddies on here must have some real heavy reasons to do what you did to her. They only thing I can say is I am glad you all left your derogatory remarks about her life and her family wide open on here for copies to be made, it sure as hell is going to make it easier on her if she truly has done what she thought to do. I am not quite sure how many states have cyber bullying laws, but I do know Tenn and MN have them.

PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counsel.

Not my problem, but it sure the hell has become a problem in here from what I can see. I was a member here before and it got just gut sickening with others like your gang, and I just bloody well left, rabid dogs treat humans better than you bunch, and I pray the hell you are not responsible for children or any part of decent life in the world.

Benny

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

No idea what is what.

You and your buddies on here must have some real heavy reasons to do what you did to her. They only thing I can say is I am glad you all left your derogatory remarks about her life and her family wide open on here for copies to be made, it sure as hell is going to make it easier on her if she truly has done what she thought to do. I am not quite sure how many states have cyber bullying laws, but I do know Tenn and MN have them.

PM'd her twice or so to see if she was okay, she thanked me and said something had to be done about the treatment of members on here and she was seeking counsel.

Not my problem, but it sure the hell has become a problem in here from what I can see. I was a member here before and it got just gut sickening with others like your gang, and I just bloody well left, rabid dogs treat humans better than you bunch, and I pray the hell you are not responsible for children or any part of decent life in the world.

Benny

Ho

Lee

Fugk

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Chit just got real....real.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I just don't know where to go from here

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No idea what is what.

Benny

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wouldn't a hurt feelers report be more appropriate?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave

No idea what is what.

Benny

Ho

Lee

Fugk

This^^^ 😳

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,510
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.