H
Huntz Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Better send that to our GOP reps, so they can waste 6 months (2017) trying to get ‘em corporate tax breaks for screwing us out of our freedom and shipping jobs over to China, rather than concentrating on immigration, gun rights, and small business.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
the couple i read about don't say anything about supporting blm or antifa. just the usual "thoughts and prayers and stop the violence" blather. lowes in particular.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Better send that to our GOP reps, so they can waste 6 months (2017) trying to get ‘em corporate tax breaks for screwing us out of our freedom and shipping jobs over to China, rather than concentrating on immigration, gun rights, and small business.

Make up your mind!
YOU are always front and center on repuk issues such as Corp tax decreases. After all they are the job creators. YOU just can't figure out the only jobs they create are cheap labor in foreign countries.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Make up your mind!
YOU are always front and center on repuk issues such as Corp tax decreases. After all they are the job creators. YOU just can't figure out the only jobs they create are cheap labor in foreign countries.

I’m really not surprised you think Corporations pay taxes. They just pass them on to the consumer.
Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

Make up your mind!

I’m really not surprised you think Corporations pay taxes. They just pass them on to the consumer.
Hasbeen

Have you ever seen a price decrease from a tax decrease?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty much all major corporations (and many minor ones) support BLM, Antifa, and anything else anti-White, anti-Christian, anti-American they come across.

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Bass Pro, Cabelas and Academy Sports are not on the list so I am good since I do very little business with the ones on that list.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chick-fil-A and Harry’s razors?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I doubt Chickfla does, However, I know that PNC BANK gave 1.06 billion dollars to BLM and the rainbow transgender crowd. I still have an account there , but I keep very little money in it . They wont make a cent on me ever again.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Why does everyone assume Chick-fil-A doesn’t support them? Their ceo polished a black dudes shoes to atone for his white privilege for Christ’s sake

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Why does everyone assume Chick-fil-A doesn’t support them? Their ceo polished a black dudes shoes to atone for his white privilege for Christ’s sake

What does that have to do with supporting BLM the organization and Antifa? Did they give them money?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Geez, who doesn’t?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
BLM and Antifa are shake-down artists just like uh-Jessie uh-Jackson and his Rainbow mob.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Nebraska
BLM and Antifa are shake-down artists just like uh-Jessie uh-Jackson and his Rainbow mob.

This, does anybody really think Black Lives Matter to anyone in those corporate board rooms? They pay them and say what they want to hear so they go away.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
They all just wanted to get on the list to help keep themselves from getting looted and burned down.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,390 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.