SECTIONSSEARCH
Type to Search

SEARCH

New York Post

NEWS
Capitol Officer Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes after January riot
By Kate SheehyApril 19, 2021 | 4:51pm | Updated
Capitol Breach

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered a pair of strokes and ended up dying of natural causes.United States Capitol Police via AP
MORE ON:
CAPITOL RIOT

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick suffered a pair of strokes and ended up dying of natural causes after helping to combat rioters outside Congress in January, the DC medical examiner told an outlet Monday.

The cop — who had bear spray discharged in his face by protesters during the mayhem — had collapsed after he returned to his office that day and died about eight hours later.

Two men were charged last month with assaulting Sicknick with the spray — and a federal prober and second law-enforcement source told the Associated Press at the time that authorities were looking into whether the 42-year-old cop might have ingested the chemical substance, contributing to his death.

FILES-US-POLICE-UNREST-CAPITOL-EXTREMISM

But Francisco Diaz, the chief medical examiner for Washington, DC, told the Washington Post that there was no evidence Sicknick suffered a reaction to the chemical.

There also were no signs of external or internal injuries on the cop, Diaz said.

Still, “all that transpired played a role in his condition,” the ME said.

Capitol Breach Extremists

The Washington Post reported that the ME’s ruling of natural causes would make it harder to pursue homicide charges in Sicknick’s death.

Sicknick, a New Jersey native, had the pair of strokes at the base of his brain stem and died, the ME said, according to the Post.

He declined to comment on whether Sicknick had an pre-existing conditions, the outlet s

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Btt

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You hear that DUMBFUCKS?

A STROKE!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
MSM kept a lid on this one for 3 months. I am surprised that they have ever leaked the coroner's report.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,446
Posts18,470,968
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.