Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.

that would assume the bio. parents are known.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good on the cop and good on the Chief getting that video out at the beginning. Won’t matter much to those that farm blacks and cuck whites for money (BLM/politicians).

Yup.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Norwegians being Norwegians again.

The LE are in impossible situations with the entitled Americans of african decent.

Maybe sometime soon they will just stop down the street and let them thin each other out then roll in and cover the EMS folk.

And yes, the media will have this guy convicted before the weekend.

Let them kill each other. It costs a lot less to hose down the street afterward than to pay off lawsuits and defense attorneys.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A tough spot for that cop to be in. He couldn't win either way. If he would have hesitated the other girl could have been killed and then they'd be after him for that. And as for the idiot standing there saying she's just a kid, if she was no threat why the hell didn't he act like a grown ass man and stop those kids himself.

Bb

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Sure love how the media and ambulance chasers spun this shooting way out of context and with misleading captions. We are so screwed if the media can't wrap their heads around the words Truth and Integrity!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A tough spot for that cop to be in. He couldn't win either way. If he would have hesitated the other girl could have been killed and then they'd be after him for that. And as for the idiot standing there saying she's just a kid, if she was no threat why the hell didn't he act like a grown ass man and stop those kids himself.

Bb

You mean the groid who ran over and kicked the girl on the ground in front of the cop? He's one righteous dude, that piece of schidt.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Good shooting and wild situation. Appears there is a stupid bitch problem.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12
The girl wearing pink needs to make a public statement of appreciation to the officer that saved her. I think I read that this was a foster home situation? I'd like to see some honest reporting on the biological parents. Maybe the dead 16 YO had some severe mental illness and was not getting proper treatment for it. If that was not the case the biological parents should be named and shamed.

They very well might not be. But something needs to change the current situation where BLM are allowed to just keep screaming louder and then get whatever they want.

I remember several years ago I had a brief glimmer of hope after Bill Cosby (America's dad at the time) said something to the effect of "Back people need to stay home and raise their children...". Then it turns out that he is a serial rapist. Not a great role model after all.

Research into when feral parents produces even more feral children might sway some useful idiot Liberals from actively helping to destroy our society..... Not holding my breath though.

Please don't feed the trolls!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12
They very well might not be. But something needs to change the current situation where BLM are allowed to just keep screaming louder and then get whatever they want.

I remember several years ago I had a brief glimmer of hope after Bill Cosby (America's dad at the time) said something to the effect of "Back people need to stay home and raise their children...". Then it turns out that he is a serial rapist. Not a great role model after all.

Research into when feral parents produces even more feral children might sway some useful idiot Liberals from actively helping to destroy our society..... Not holding my breath though.

It's all part of the plan to bring down America. It's a multifaceted effort, and this is just one part of it. The ultimate goal is one world despotic government. And we're not far from it. But first they need our firearms, particularly those with which we could give despots a hard time, such as ARs and AKs, and the standard capacity mags and ammo with which to feed them. Until then, they can only take things so far.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
If that girl in pink was my daughter I'd be sending that officer birthday and Christmas gifts/cards along with a heartfelt thank you note every year for the rest of his life.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They should have sent a team of social workers to respond to this situation, rather than cops.

Yep, black ones.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The officer responded and ended the fight as he should have. The parents want to blame the officer, they should be held accountable. That is also a very large girl to be 15 and I am sure that if she stabs you, it wont be superficial. She made a bad decision and paid the ultimate price for it. She did that to herself.

NRA Endowment Member
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by asheepdog
The officer responded and ended the fight as he should have. The parents want to blame the officer, they should be held accountable. That is also a very large girl to be 15 and I am sure that if she stabs you, it wont be superficial. She made a bad decision and paid the ultimate price for it. She did that to herself.

Of course.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Bet the local Quickie-Mart will be mourning the loss of her as a customer as their sale of Funions and fruity soda plummet.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I am not second guessing ,but the perp had a big wide blue jean colored target that with one shot would have diffused her fighting ability. That being said, I bet there was NO victims present, just people of varying degrees of guilty. But fatally shooting one is a ghetto lottery win for at least one of the involved families...........

F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
The mother of Makhia Bryant spoke to reporters about Makhia, “She was a very loving, peaceful little girl. She was 16-years-old. And Makhia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace.”

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

OK ... Right.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Dess
Black Knives Matter

Yes, they do! lol

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ftbt
The mother of Makhia Bryant spoke to reporters about Makhia, “She was a very loving, peaceful little girl. She was 16-years-old. And Makhia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace.”

OK ... Right.

I'm sure she's been practicing that for a long time.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ftbt

OK ... Right.

Yeah, she was promoting some serous peace with the shiv.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (222Sako, 1_deuce, 2500HD, 257 mag, 1minute, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,562
Posts18,473,169
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.