Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Neighbor two doors down, retired sheriff deputy, just sold out and move to Tennessee. Listed his house and accepted a cash offer 7 days later at above his asking price.

Bought some hill country acreage and is building him a compound.

Hated to see him leave the neighborhood.

Tennessee got themselves a fire breathing patriot when things go sideways.

Don't take this as an insult. A "fire breathing patriot" from the west coast is just another Karen in Tennessee.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Move to Davidson county- Nashville needs some incoming red to balance the blue wave of idiots flocking in from failed slave states trying to ruin us.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
So who do you use as a local locker, Scott? I don't know of any in Glenwood. My favorite one is Henningsen Processing in Atlantic. I grew up with the owner and he is a friend.

If you ever make it to Atlantic, pick up a pound or two of Rullepølse lunch meat. Pricey, but make's the best sandwich you will ever have! Couple slices of bread and some real butter, then put on some meat. Trust me!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tennessee state representative Robin Smith said in support of the legislation, “It’s not fetal tissue, it’s dismembered children.”

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I look at those pro-abortionist pictured in the headline, and think to myself; God truly has a tough job.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I haven’t seen any box wine, heck we just finally allowed wine to be sold in major grocery stores within the last 4 or 5 years.

You’ll eat pavement just for having a roach in the ash tray.

That’s OK, I wasn’t contemplating moving back in time to before 4 or 5 years ago, and weed? Never had any use for it.

The real problem is we just don’t have enough lifetimes to live everywhere.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
slumlord probably has room in the cistern for one more. you like green beans and 'mators?

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I sure can't figure why anybody would choose to move to Texas.

I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot better than the state you and I live in.
Why did Texas get all the wetbacks and NY got all the lib-tards? Texas had first pick. I would love to trade places with an un-happy Texan.
While our part of the state is pretty conservative we will never be as free as almost every other state in the country due to the combination of downstate population and Albany's control.

Last edited by River_Ridge; 04/22/21.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Tennessee state representative Robin Smith said in support of the legislation, “It’s not fetal tissue, it’s dismembered children.”

I was glad to read that part. Hopefully this bill will pass and it will humanize these innocent victims. Maybe make the mothers think twice about their choice.

Wag more, bark less.

The freedoms we surrender today will be the freedoms our grandchildren will never know existed.

The men who wrote the Second Amendment didn't just finish a hunting trip, they just finished liberating a nation.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by River_Ridge
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I sure can't figure why anybody would choose to move to Texas.

I'm pretty sure it's a whole lot better than the state you and I live in.
Why did Texas get all the wetbacks and NY got all the lib-tards? Texas had first pick. I would love to trade places with an un-happy Texan.
While our part of the state is pretty conservative we will never be as free as almost every other state in the country due to the combination of downstate population and Albany's control.
What are you missing that you want ? Don't know about you but I've hunted here my whole life and never paid for anything more than license, ammo and gas. I have all the guns I care to. Never gave a damn about AR 15's or any other ugly, ill handling semi auto's. Had them in the past and never could get to like them. We do have some fugged up gun laws but every state has some fugged up laws. Right next door in Pennsylvania for instance. Those poor saps still can't deer hunt on Sundays last I heard. Up until recently they couldn't hunt anything with a semi auto. Not even small game or varmints with a semi auto .22 and they still can't deer hunt with one last I knew. I have permission to hunt on private land adding up to several thousand acres in 5 Counties. I didn't pay a dime for any of it. Think you're going to get that in Texas ? I can walk out my door and hunt over 300 acres of my neighbors property on both sides of the road. Not likely to get that in Texas or anywhere in the South from what I gather. We also have several million acres of State land scattered all across the State for which I am thankful. I have utilized that State land frequently for hunting, shooting, fishing, hiking and camping throughout my life. As a lifelong hunter/fisherman/outdoorsman it hasn't seemed too bad living in NY.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
First they pass constitutional carry, and now this 😎

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...g-burial-or-cremation-of-aborted-babies/

It would be good to require the state, the hospitals and individuals to recognize babies for who they are at every age. I think the Ultrasound legislation in some states has changed the minds of many mothers.

That said, those hospitals look for loopholes.
For instance, Did you hear that there are UK hospitals that already cremate babies?
They put the aborted babies in the hospital heating system and think of them as fuel. I don't what other fuel is used, but that's how warped that nation has become.

Here in America they make too much money on selling the organs and harvest the tissue.
See Planned infanticide (Parenthood)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 21, 68 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,537
Posts18,491,415
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.