Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Wrap cord around the pully's, mark, then lay out flat and measure length. You can get any type and any length custom made if needed here: Link

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
I just got back from the local Yazoo guy.

He was able to pull out a Bunton parts list and match it up, but none of the stuff is readily available. All the belts, pulleys, etc are discontinued.

He told me I'm going to have to either chase down new old stock or match stuff by size. I don't know if its worth the effort. Its not my primary mower, I just bought it to see if I could restore it.

Basically at this point, I have the motor in good shape, but the belts , pulleys and spindles are all bad/rotten.

The guy there was like "don't put another dime in this thing"
Go any good bearing supply house. They can match almost any bearing, belt, etc. I've taken any number of old bearings and belts to Kaman Bearing and they've found a match every time.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by KFWA
I just got back from the local Yazoo guy.

He was able to pull out a Bunton parts list and match it up, but none of the stuff is readily available. All the belts, pulleys, etc are discontinued.

He told me I'm going to have to either chase down new old stock or match stuff by size. I don't know if its worth the effort. Its not my primary mower, I just bought it to see if I could restore it.

Basically at this point, I have the motor in good shape, but the belts , pulleys and spindles are all bad/rotten.

The guy there was like "don't put another dime in this thing"
Go any good bearing supply house. They can match almost any bearing, belt, etc. I've taken any number of old bearings and belts to Kaman Bearing and they've found a match every time.

Karan is a good outfit for bearings. If you don’t have one nearby, you can find about any bearing you need by dimensions and type on the MSC site. Just a BTW also you can get about any spring you want from them if you can determine dimensions needed. I have done that often for gun springs not carried by Wolfe. Wolfe is handier in that all you need to know is what spring for what gun, but MSC ships much faster and way cheaper.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

686 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 67 invisible), 3,146 guests, and 1,398 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,104
Posts18,483,198
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.