Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Goosey
If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man...

...it sounds like these are the cops we WANT to resign! Very good!

You’re full of schitt Poosey

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I'd love to see a National police strike all summer long & see the Ring Announcer dude say ''lets get it on'' .

Popo's can't strike in Texas. Can they elsewhere? Ours just quit to become lawyers or refinery workers.

Here they take junior management positions at grocery stores and small factories. Most seem to like it much better than law enforcement.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The world needs ditch diggers too...

Bro, you should team up with Lebron james and Obama to save America from white racisrt cops and gun owners

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Goosey]If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man.../quote]

Ha! Ha! Ha!

"Helpless" man could have avoided his untimely death by:

1.) Obeying the law and not putting himself in a position to be arrested for criminal activity.

2.) Stayed off the drugs that make people act violently and irrationally along with taxing the body and especially the cardiovascular system.

3.) Worked with his doctors to treat his cardiovascular disease . (Forensic experts testify that a combination of drugs and cardio disease killed George Floyd: https://www.npr.org/2021/04/14/9873...d-heart-disease-drugs-killed-george-floy)

4.) Submitted peacefully to authorities and did not resist arrest.

If George Floyd had done any of these things, he'd be alive today. He put himself in that situation and then exacerbated it.

This might be comedy, but it is the truth. Learn it!

"If you follow these simple rules, you will probably avoid getting your ass kicked."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I don't think the good Doctor has the data to back up his claim.
The verdict was just a couple of days ago, there's no way he has conclusive data to support the claims in this video.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
SIGH, so much for the ammo/gun panic buying subsiding. I have a bad case of NAPA fatigue....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hear the People don't understand what its like to be a young black man in America. I think its young black men/women are the ones who don't understand how to live within the confines of the law.

I encouraged a young man to become involved in law enforcement (mountie)...I wish I never did the referral for this outstanding young man, I pray nothing happens to him.

I have a higher level of respect for law enforcement today, than I did yesterday.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
lock and load boys its going to be ruff shameful summer . Jesse Ventura had a sign on his wall we don`t call 911 . we better hope and pray Trump runs for the house in Florida and restores peace in America !

Last edited by pete53; 04/22/21.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
I don't think the good Doctor has the data to back up his claim.
The verdict was just a couple of days ago, there's no way he has conclusive data to support the claims in this video.

Dr. Steve has always been weak on data in his video's which is why I don't watch him. If you want FACTS watch Dan Bongino.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like Turley because his show is about optimism. Sure, he overstates the sunshine sometimes and jumps to conclusions, but he often has very good info and it is a pleasant change to see optimism rather than a constant barrage of negativism.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Alright, big deal. Better no cops than what we have now. And by that, I mean cowards who will watch a city and its businesses be burnt to the ground, lives and fortunes destroyed, and do absolutely nothing. Yet, if someone stands up to the mob like in Kenosha, Missouri, or Portland they are slapped down and arrested almost immediately by those same cowards.

Better to have a truly lawless society than one where the law only applies to those who were inclined to mostly abide it anyway. Actually, better a truly lawless society than one where the law is manipulated and used like a weapon against the law abiding while allowing the mob to go unchecked.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing so many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side. Are there so bad ones, hell yes. The majority are good guys jammed in an impossible position by the liberals and media. You're an attorney, right? I'd bet the ratio of good vs. corrupt favors cops heavily over crooked lawyers.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by MOGC
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing some many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side.

No, they are not in the same shoes as everyone else. They have the option of quitting, which is exactly what the honorable ones should do. There is no draft for cops.

And if they ignore the mob, they could easily ignore those who defend themselves against it. But, once again, over and over and over they don’t.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/22/21.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Imagine quitting your job because you were no longer allowed to abuse your customers.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
JoeBob, the cops are in the same shoes as everyone else. If they stand against the mob they are prosecuted, imprisoned and bankrupted. You have such a personal hard on against cops and are throwing some many stones at them that you have built a wall too high to see any reality on the other side.

No, they are not in the same shoes as everyone else. They have the option of quitting, which is exactly what the honorable ones should do. There is no draft for cops.

And if they ignore the mob, they could easily ignore those who defend themselves against it. But, once again, over and over and over they don’t.

You missed my edit. I hope they all quit and we can see how it shakes out. You can litigate that bitch with the shank off of you.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Alright, big deal. Better no cops than what we have now. And by that, I mean cowards who will watch a city and its businesses be burnt to the ground, lives and fortunes destroyed, and do absolutely nothing. Yet, if someone stands up to the mob like in Kenosha, Missouri, or Portland they are slapped down and arrested almost immediately by those same cowards.

Better to have a truly lawless society than one where the law only applies to those who were inclined to mostly abide it anyway. Actually, better a truly lawless society than one where the law is manipulated and used like a weapon against the law abiding while allowing the mob to go unchecked.

Exactly, this “poor me, I’m just a cop caught between a rock and my pension”, is getting old, very old.

Do your job, or quit.

Defunding the police is starting to look better and better.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

You missed my edit. I hope they all quit and we can see how it shakes out.

I hope they all quit too.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
The world needs ditch diggers too...

Bro, you should team up with Lebron james and Obama to save America from white racisrt cops and gun owners

Haha, so much drama here. Dumbest video ever. According to half of you, we no longer have cops. I bet not one cop in my whole state quit over Chauvin.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Insanity is growing exponentially.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Goosey
If they're handing in their resignations because a cop is going to jail for killing a helpless man...

...it sounds like these are the cops we WANT to resign! Very good!

[Linked Image]

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.