Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Afghanistan is a country run by Muslim fanatics and stuck in the 8th century. England, the greatest empire the world had ever known, invaded in the 19th century, stuck around for a while, and then left.
The mighty Russians invaded during Jimmy Carter, took a whipping, and left.
And the Idiot Boy, George Bush the Stupid, thinks we are going to stay in Afghanistan and straighten them out? Must have been one of Cheney's ideas.

No, Bush should have gone in there, wiped out the Taliban as he did, and stayed one year. Rebuild some bridges and hospitals, and then gotten the hell out.
You can't turn a bunch of 8th century savage Muslim goat herders into a bunch of Christian Boy Scouts.

Rudyard Kipling wrote about the futility of Afghan wars in the 19th century:

"When you're lying wounded on Afghanistan's plains
And the women come out to cut up what remains
Just roll to your rifle, and blow out your brains
And go to your God like a soldier..."

I feel so sorry for all the men we have lost in the past 16 years, and for those who got their legs blown off. A complete waste of our time and resources.

Dead center target! We had to do something. We just did the wrong things.

Wasn’t it Rumsfeld’s idea of creating democracies in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Part of Abraham’s blessing on Esau was that his sons would be as wild asses and would not be tamed.

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IZH27
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Afghanistan is a country run by Muslim fanatics and stuck in the 8th century. England, the greatest empire the world had ever known, invaded in the 19th century, stuck around for a while, and then left.
The mighty Russians invaded during Jimmy Carter, took a whipping, and left.
And the Idiot Boy, George Bush the Stupid, thinks we are going to stay in Afghanistan and straighten them out? Must have been one of Cheney's ideas.

No, Bush should have gone in there, wiped out the Taliban as he did, and stayed one year. Rebuild some bridges and hospitals, and then gotten the hell out.
You can't turn a bunch of 8th century savage Muslim goat herders into a bunch of Christian Boy Scouts.

Rudyard Kipling wrote about the futility of Afghan wars in the 19th century:

"When you're lying wounded on Afghanistan's plains
And the women come out to cut up what remains
Just roll to your rifle, and blow out your brains
And go to your God like a soldier..."

I feel so sorry for all the men we have lost in the past 16 years, and for those who got their legs blown off. A complete waste of our time and resources.

Dead center target! We had to do something. We just did the wrong things.

Wasn’t it Rumsfeld’s idea of creating democracies in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Part of Abraham’s blessing on Esau was that his sons would be as wild asses and would not be tamed.

And God hated Esau.

“I have loved you,” says the Lord. But you say, “How have you loved us?” “Is not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob 3 but Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert.

The Arabs claim to be the brothers of the Israelites, though God said several times Isaac was Abrahams only begotten son.
They reject Jesus as Savior and claim to be our brothers though God said His lineage flows through David.

We of the lost tribes of Israel are of GODS lineage, not of the lineage of Cain, who was of the lineage of vipers, Satan, the most magnificent, beautiful and chief fallen angel, who beguiled Eve in the Garden of Eden and got her to partake of his fruit with his seed. And it was so wonderful she got Adam to partake also.

(As God said in the Book of Noah, the fallen angels had found the women on earth to be fair and took them as wives and their offspring would be the giants, the Nephilim. HE just didnt tell in Noah WHEN the first fallen angel took a woman.)

So adultery and homosexuality were introduced into mans existence on earth, and that was sin.
So, when God came to the garden the guilty were ashamed and covered their guilty parts with fig leaves. Some say the realized they were naked, but did they cover themselves entirely with leaves, od did they hide the guilty parts they were ashamed of, as a kid hides his crumb covered hand when hes been caught getting his cookies, i mean, in the cookie jar.

So God cursed Adam, who God said in Luke was His son (also) and He cursed Eve. HE also cursed satan to have no legs and crawl in the dirt for what he had done to Eve and said he would put enmity between the woman (of God) and serpent forever.

15And I will put enmity between you and the woman,

and between your seed and her seed. (Who would be her seed that would crush the snakes head? Jesus Christ.) Who was satans seed, Cain, who would introduce the sin of murder?

He will crush your head,

and you will strike his heel." (Who would crush the snakes head? Jesus Christ would. Who would strike His heel, the vipers, sons of Cain, who came to work for the tribe of Judah and Benjamin and some Levites (who called themselves Jews) in the Southern Empire (seperate from the Northern Empire of the other Tribes of Israel who would become the Lost Tribes of Israel) and who the Bible said would gain status of importance, and would work their way into the priesthood. So, thats how satans seed bruised His heel. Being those who led the priesthood astray, becoming the Sadducees and Pharisees, they led people to away from God and His, Christ, initially Crucifying Jesus, and they still crucify Him and denigrate and curse Him today. It wasn't Gods seed who crucified Jesus. It was the tares of satans seed the Bible tells us he scattered in with Gods wheat field (people) early on.

The Punishment of Mankind

16To the woman He said:

“I will sharply increase your pain in childbirth; (her pain was SHARPLY Increased having both Able and Cain together)

in pain you will bring forth children.

Your desire will be for your husband, (His lineage HAS desire for her husband. whistle)

and he will rule over you.” (and the curse for the women of HIS lineage, though not satans lineage, would be for her to submit to her husband. So those who dont, reject Him or are of satans seed). And many men learn the hard way, they can not serve two masters, God and wife.

The Bible says the southern empire of Judah would stay there with Jerusalem through firstbits capture by Babylon and then by Rome, and it was and there Jesus died for our sins.

The the Bible says the northern tribe, called the Israelites, would be captuted by the Assyrians and moved to Samariah (sp) before working their way to freedom and migrating over the Caucasus Mts and moving west to settle Spain, Sweden, Scotland, Ireland, Denmark (mark of Dan), Great Britain (contract of Great Birth Nation), etc, ergo we, for the most part are called Caucasians.

Remember, when Jesus sent the 12 disciples forth to spread the Good News after the Last Supper, He told them to go certain places, but to Not go to the land of the Gentiles and Samaritans, IIRC. I know i remember a Bible scholar preacher say that, surprisingly.

Sorry to upset the apple carts of those who have been decieved by modern religion which has been led astraty from the Truth by satans seed, the sons of Cain, who He later called vipers, whose fathers He knew were murderers. I mean, wasnt that satans desire, to lead Gods people away from Him? Who were the vipers who committed murder? HE did not call them vipers as a lie or figure of speech or to denigrate them, but to identify them.

Now we can figure out who in orgained religion had iirc, 45 books of the Bible cast aside to keep Gods people from knowing the Truth? Satans seed, vipers, the sons of Cain, the murderers, the Sadducees and Pharasees who are still in organised religion to lead people astray and who will vontinue to bow to satan and will and are rejecting Him for money today.

Now, God bless and flame on.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/23/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Poppies........

and lithium ore.

China likes selling us opiates and batteries, dont they?

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
In 2002 I was in a C-130 flying over some snow covered mountians in Afghanistam at night. We could see campfires just off the peaks. I thought then, those are some tough SOB's, we arn't going to beat them. Nobody ever has.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Poppies........

and lithium ore.

Pretty sure the English started that to even the balance of trade for tea.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Poppies........

and lithium ore.

Hell every place we go.
China winds up with the natrual resources.
They got huge oil contracts in Iraq.

That picture I put up every once in awhile with the goats and demolished concrete flat open plain.
All the rolling hills in that are over grown rubble piles.
Was a huge 5 or 600 acre workers compound for chinese laborers Saddam brought in during the 80,s Iran iraq war into Mosul.
Couldnt hire em to fight.
Hired em to replace labor shortages due to the war.
China had ta get em out after desert storm cause of UN inspection teams crying human rights schitt possibly.
Saddam bulldozed away the " evidence".

Pretty sure plenty of people worldwide have loads of chinese natrual resource stocks in their phatt portfolio books..

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Poppies........

and lithium ore.

Biteme, Sickermore and Calledumbs hero, is after the child sex trade and fentanyl.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I wish more people read history books.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Don’t the Chinese have their eyes on Afghanistan? Is it a prize or a liability to a world power?

You know they do. America and the rest of the free world had a chance to keep China out and we blew it. Afghanistan has billions in natural resources and the people are good folks in my opinion. Why did we spend 70 years in Germany and Japan after a war converting them to an ally while we toss Afghanistan and Viet Nam away ? ?? We at least saved 1/2 of Korea. Either get in and stay or never go in.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Poppies........

and lithium ore.

Pretty sure the English started that to even the balance of trade for tea.

And that context is critical in understanding China's motivations. Why would they trust anyone in the English-speaking world after what the British were doing to them within the past 150-200 years? Why would they not want to replace the remnants of the British Empire with a Chinese empire? That understanding is critical when considering what we have to do to keep from happening to us at the hands of the Chicoms what happened to their ancestors at the hands of the British. That mistreatment by the British is one reason Australia is high on the Chicom list of military conquest priorities (which isn't the same as their economic conquest priorities list). Every person in the English-speaking world needs to know about and understand the Opium Wars and what the British were doing to the Chinese; otherwise, we may be doomed to the same miserable fate with the tables turned.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Afghanistan may fall if the US pulls out......

How could you tell?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 64 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,412
Posts18,470,461
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.