K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Whelenman
And she was really handy with a KNIFE!!

Edited it for you!🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 04/23/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
"She be a gud gurl, nevah do nutin rong, mah babee be kilt by dat MF honkie kop and Lebron he say dat kop gonna dye !"

Hispanics have no "WHITE GUILT" ! Gonna be hell when they take over !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mathman
Looks like she was fork handy too.

KFC has Sporks grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by killerv
If you called 911, why would you come back out of the house with a knife?

Unless you have a significant dose of sub-Saharan DNA it isn’t possible for you to understand what goes on in the head of a jogger.

You might consider the possible consequences of trying to stab your neighbor in front a police officer. The average jogger won’t think about it at all. One who is way out on the right tail of the jogger IQ distribution might, but come to the conclusion that the risk is worth it and try to stab.

Joggers could be useful in our society but their culture is a mess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by killerv
Arent they saying she was the one that called 911? Not that that changes anything, but does add a little twist to the story. If you called 911, why would you come back out of the house with a knife? I think the neighbors cam shows her doing this.

There's a slight chance that she might not be real bright.

Nah. She was just staying at the foster house so they could push the Rhodes scholarship through nice and smooth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
The coloreds abort plenty babies every day. What’s one more??

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
She was about to gut that other girl like a fish when the shots range out. All caught on video. There's never been a clearer case of a justified shooting in the history of firearms.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
this again points out the need for a separate black police force for those neighborhoods. let them deal with the mess they have created.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mi-Kia was fighting two older black women who were there to celebrate the foster mothers birthday.They were former foster kids of the woman.They had complained to ,My Kia ,that the house was filthy and that the foster mother liked the house clean.My Kia then went batshit on them.
Article does not say why ,My Kia ,was in foster care to begin with,just said the argument was over the house being clean.Why she needed to try and stab a woman in front of a police officer..........

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
She was about to gut that other girl like a fish when the shots range out. All caught on video. There's never been a clearer case of a justified shooting in the history of firearms.

That doesn't matter anymore. Clown world.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How long was her rap sheet?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Mi-Kia was fighting two older black women who were there to celebrate the foster mothers birthday.They were former foster kids of the woman.They had complained to ,My Kia ,that the house was filthy and that the foster mother liked the house clean.My Kia then went batshit on them.
Article does not say why ,My Kia ,was in foster care to begin with,just said the argument was over the house being clean.Why she needed to try and stab a woman in front of a police officer..........

She had been disrespected, and once the diss switch is thrown there's no stopping the sheboonigans.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by superlight17b

She had been disrespected, and once the diss switch is thrown there's no stopping the sheboonigans.

There was an old Black guy here, really nice fellow, who helped a number of us farmers on the farm. He was one of the few people that I never heard anyone speak bad about. But, he'd get raving made at some of the young Negroes, saying they disrespected him, and he'd get all bent out of shape. That was the only time I'd ever see him mad.

Must be a Black thing.

Last edited by JamesJr; 04/24/21.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr

There was an old Black guy here, really nice fellow, who helped a number of us farmers on the farm. He was one of the few people that I never heard anyone speak bad about. But, he'd get raving made at some of the young Negroes, saying they disrespected him, and he'd get all bent out of shape. That was the only time I'd ever see him mad.

Must be a Black thing.

Becoming enraged at the perception of being disrespected is a mark of narcissistic personality disorder.

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
White cops must learn no to interfere with black on black fights/assaults/murders.

Had she killed the other girl and then been put away for 20 years, that would remove two more breeders from the gene pool.

Let Darwin work !

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (Big1bud, beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,424 guests, and 828 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,591
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.