Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Do cops really need instruction that elderly women who are obviously not strong do not require MMA level tactics and force to subdue? How easy would it have been to detain her without any arm twisting? Do these people not have grandparents?

Have you ever had to physically force ANYONE to do anything they didn't want to?

Yes. Plenty. I worked on an acute unit in a psychiatric hospital (I was one of the men in the white suits), and with adult autistics, some very large and potentially violent in both facilities.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!
I believe he's a cop. We'll be reading headlines about him some day...

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by UPhiker

He is proving every point and validating every stereotype.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

You f ucking clowns don't have a clue.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Nobody, including you know your point

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Here in Colorado we've eliminated Qualified Immunity for all but Federal Agents.
That Cops going to find out what it's like to get his shoulder dislocated and arm broken as Berry fúcks him up the ass.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Do cops really need instruction that elderly women who are obviously not strong do not require MMA level tactics and force to subdue? How easy would it have been to detain her without any arm twisting? Do these people not have grandparents?

Have you ever had to physically force ANYONE to do anything they didn't want to?

Yes. Plenty. I worked on an acute unit in a psychiatric hospital (I was one of the men in the white suits), and with adult autistics, some very large and potentially violent in both facilities.

So what did body cam show every time you had to put a tard in a straight jacket? Did it look good? Did it look loving? Would a bystander think what you were doing was reasonable, knowing nothing about the situation?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Defund, then hang !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Defund, then hang !

PREACH!

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I would question anybody that feels the need to manhandle a 73 year old woman, at that age osteoporosis is a distinct possibility.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Okay, dumbass, here is the point. I’ll draw you a picture. People, particularly old people, sometimes get bad before you realize it. Or they get worse suddenly. Or they’re doing okay, then they aren’t. So, relating these facts to your experience with involuntary commitments, the reason those proceedings happen is often because there has been an incident that once and for all shows that this person can’t take care of themselves. Incidents like...I don’t know...going to the grocery store in a confused state and stealing a cart full of groceries.

Damn you are a fricking idiot.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by wyoming260
After going through this with my father , all I can say to this is somewhere there is a person of responsibilty that failed this poor lady. To just let dementia patients wander is fraught with peril.

Yes, and now they are suing to try to profit from their dereliction. Quite genius actually.

It really is.

The cop was doing alright until he started man handling her at the car. he should have been able to figure out something was wrong with her by then and try to work around it. He already knew she posed no danger and had no weapons.

I don't expect a cop to be a doctor but damn, he should have been able to figure this one out.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

Okay, dumbass, here is the point. I’ll draw you a picture. People, particularly old people, sometimes get bad before you realize it. Or they get worse suddenly. Or they’re doing okay, then they aren’t. So, relating these facts to your experience with involuntary commitments, the reason those proceedings happen is often because there has been an incident that once and for all shows that this person can’t take care of themselves. Incidents like...I don’t know...going to the grocery store in a confused state and stealing a cart full of groceries.

Damn you are a fricking idiot.

And? So what are you f ucking butt hurt about?

What the tard cop in loveland did? Cool me too. He should've slow rolled that [bleep] and went back in service when he found out wally world got their s hit back. Pretty simple stuff.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

So what did body cam show every time you had to put a tard in a straight jacket? Did it look good? Did it look loving? Would a bystander think what you were doing was reasonable, knowing nothing about the situation?

I never said it looked pretty. My comment was restricted to people who are quite obviously frail and weak, and require no special arm twisting techniques to restrain, and how stupid you'd have to be not to know that.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J

I never said it looked pretty. My comment was restricted to people who are quite obviously frail and weak, and require no special arm twisting techniques to restrain, and how stupid you'd have to be not to know that.

I don't know what "special arm twisting" techniques are.

Keep crying in your cheerios I suppose. Maybe one days tight wad families will actually help their dementia ridden family members instead of relying on society to just know they're nuts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I read dislocated, not broken. Not that is matters, I guess.

Probably pretty easy to dislocate an elderly woman’s shoulder.

I watched Stagecoach again, does that mean I have dementia?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

If you remembered it, probably not. But you can always fake it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord

I don't know. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Can you draw a clock that reads 9:37?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Here in Colorado we've eliminated Qualified Immunity for all but Federal Agents.
That Cops going to find out what it's like to get his shoulder dislocated and arm broken as Berry fúcks him up the ass.

Lol... "we" in Colorado. I wouldn't be advertising that if I lived in Colorado there tough guy.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,696
Posts18,475,180
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.