J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Heym06
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

You f ucking clowns don't have a clue.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

I'm very professional, in my profession. I appreciate your concern, and thank you for your opinion sir.

Is that better?

Much better. I always like to be helpful and sometimes, as you say, it takes telling it like it is.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yea, only Jackson has life experience.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Jackson Handy, good to hear you would rather they kill themselves. I believe you need evaluated by mental health, and removed from what ever job you have, that puts you in the vicinity, of elder patient's!

Why? Because I don't want to be sent to already suicidal people, who if they really want to die, will use ME to do it for them (suicide by cop) and then their family will sue me and I'll be out of a job? Ya seems preposterous. Lol.

Yes we take people to the hospital that are suicidal, all the time. We also take old folks with dementia that are violent (instead of jail) to the hospital for a 72hr hold.

Was this excessive force? I don't know. If the tard cop didn't know she had dementia, probably not. If he did, it probably was excessive.

I've been friends with several officers in my lifetime and none of them have the mouth on them that you do. They are/were very professional and you should be too. You're giving a bad name to your fellow officers.

I'm very professional, in my profession. I appreciate your concern, and thank you for your opinion sir.

Is that better?

Much better. I always like to be helpful and sometimes, as you say, it takes telling it like it is.

I guess I have to act like a beat dog all the time. How dare I have an opinion huh? Be honest? Outrageous!

F ucking pussies. This ain't the country club.

Yass'um master! Lol

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yes sir you're always right

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I notice so many cops talk about a lack of "respect" towards them. The only problem is that they talk about "respect" the same way that organized crime and gangs do. It's not "respect" that they want, they want people to fear them.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yes sir you're always right

That's not what you said, you put some racist sheit in your first post, didn't you? What a little bitch you are.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I notice so many cops talk about a lack of "respect" towards them. The only problem is that they talk about "respect" the same way that organized crime and gangs do. It's not "respect" that they want, they want people to fear them.

Yep

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good one

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Respect is reciprocal, what you give is what you get. And when you give and don't get..........

But im wrong, as always.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Respect is reciprocal, what you give is what you get. And when you give and don't get..........

But im wrong, as always.
In an earlier post, you said that you're a "professional". You shouldn't let us "amateurs" get to you.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just watched the "arrest". Didn't watch it all.
There's one brave soldier. Sure glad he's protecting the crap out of old ladies.

I have a hard time with police getting defensive and whining when there's crap like this going on and people don't like it. I respect the respectable.
I don't lump everyone into the same cesspool unless they want to identify with this. I'm not saying any cops here are. I think the best of someone until they try to prove me wrong.

There's a department here that does this to families.
They hire meathead thugs that inject horse piss to make the public say, "look how big he is! Ooooh."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/23/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Somalia doesn't have a police force.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by copperking81

Venezuela does.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

But im wrong, as always.
In an earlier post, you said that you're a "professional". You shouldn't let us "amateurs" get to you.

Aren't you pro union? Unions make a business out of hiding chit bags.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Handy is WOUND up this eve.

Steroid envelope.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Venezuela does.

You spent any time in a country without a police force?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Is that better?

I guess I have to act like a beat dog all the time. How dare I have an opinion huh? Be honest? Outrageous!

F ucking pussies. This ain't the country club.

Yass'um master! Lol

We all get this aint the country club. You seem to be a hot headed person. Sometimes that comes in handy but most of the time not so much so. No you shouldn't act like a beat down dog. No man should do that, especially an American. That's what's bothering me about allot of things. Ever since what took place in Ferguson happened law officers have had another target painted on them. It was very intentional and very planned out. In order for the communist left to do what they have planned for our nation and people they need to get the cops either out of the way or to go along with them. Now I hope you're one that tells them to shove it and if you are many will be right there with you. You must see that videos like this are being used a wedge to divide good people. Not by the OP here and maybe not even by the person that took it but the left is using this stuff to get their agenda moved along. It's being very effective too so when you make a post saying that you'd be okay with somebody just going on and killing themselves you do nothing but make their job easier.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by add

Steroid envelope.

Looks like the BLM / Antifa crowd is too.

Last edited by copperking81; 04/23/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

But im wrong, as always.

I said I'm professional in my profession. Reading is hard.

Wtf do you do for a living, clown?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by add

Steroid envelope.

Looks like the BLM / Antifa crowd is too.

No BLM or Antifa on this thread

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (6mmCreedmoor, 260Remguy, 6MMWASP, 257_X_50, 450yukon, 8 invisible), 1,525 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,757
Posts18,476,393
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.