S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You are on ignore dipshyt.

Blackfart, how can you have The Beav on ignore and not me? Christ I threatened you in a PM....damn. Beaver is no threat to you

Try and have a little fun here. I'm certain that you have more of a sense of humor than you display here. I think you and I may actually get along pretty well if we were to meet up. I think Beaver would be right there with us too.

Beaver and Blackie would fight over a bag of cocks.

Probably if they were black. Yep

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Blackfart, how can you have The Beav on ignore and not me? Christ I threatened you in a PM....damn. Beaver is no threat to you

Try and have a little fun here. I'm certain that you have more of a sense of humor than you display here. I think you and I may actually get along pretty well if we were to meet up. I think Beaver would be right there with us too.

Beaver and Blackie would fight over a bag of cocks.

Da hell you say....Color size and quantity needs to be established first.

Rules matter, you rectum pirate.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Me and Blacky are gtg.

👍🏼🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

That post wasn't meant for Beav it was meant for kingston. Beave doesn't bother me. If Kingston has anything to do with the sock puppet BobBrown then he needs to be beaten, then hung and finally burned.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After all the times I've stuck up for you, this is what I get.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

That post wasn't meant for Beav it was meant for kingston. Beave doesn't bother me. If Kingston has anything to do with the sock puppet BobBrown then he needs to be beaten, then hung and finally burned.

Gotcha

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kingston

LOL

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

LOL

Love can be finicky sometimes....Stay true and you’ll either win him over or get hit with a restraining order.

LOL

🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

There’s only one Sock Puppet on this site. I’m sure he will pop up any time here. Is everyone this dumb in your county?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Pyres are cool !

I loved Styx the band, too.

😬🦫

“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Beaver10

LOL

Love can be finicky sometimes....Stay true and you’ll either win him over or get hit with a restraining order.

LOL

🦫

I'm sure this is all very funny.... To somebody. Unfortunately I don't drink or smoke dope anymore nor am I 10 years old.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Nothing like forums, with reformed drunks, and doobie anonymous members! Holeee chitt! LMAO

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

LOL

🦫

I'm sure this is all very funny.... To somebody. Unfortunately I don't drink or smoke dope anymore nor am I 10 years old.

Seriously, you don't drink any more? You're kidding, right?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

LOL

LOL

🦫

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

There’s only one Sock Puppet on this site. I’m sure he will pop up any time here. Is everyone this dumb in your county?

I believe it is a statewide issue

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't have him on ignore. That means he's in the top 50%.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Kingston donated a kidney to me in 2018. I’m alive today because of this man. You question his character again sir and you and I are going to have a serious God damned problem!

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Kingston donated a kidney to me in 2018. I’m alive today because of this man. You question his character again sir and you and I are going to have a serious God damned problem!
Sure sure.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

LOL

LOL

🦫

Seriously, you don't drink any more? You're kidding, right?
Seriously. Quit about 9 years ago now. Haven't had a drop since. Quit smoking {cigarettes} around the same time. Cold turkey. Not a drag since.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 19rabbit52, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 64 invisible), 2,198 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,086
Posts18,521,894
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.