Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Camera Land Updates and Specials

LOTS going on lately.

We have expanded our Super Deals - Clearance Specials section as well as our Open Box - Same as New offerings.

Open box products are same as new with full warranty. Some examples are:

Nightforce TS-80 Angled HI-DEF 20-60X Spotting Scope for only $1,099.99

#77425 Pulsar Axion Key XM30 2.4-9.6x24 Thermal Monocular for only $1,499.97

#200496 Burris Fullfield IV 6-24x50mm - Fine Plex for only $419.99

We've gotten in a few Refurbished Pulsar Thermals that are same as new and have full warranty but are at reduced pricing. We've also received some big Pulsar deliveries. If you're looking for a Thermal we've got you covered.

We've also received amazing deliveries from Sightmark including the VERY long delayed #18030 Sightmark Wraith 4k Max 3-24x50 Digital Rifle Scope (Yes, all pre-orders are in the process of being checked in and shipped out to you)

We are trying our best to keep our Just Arrived Section updated. The way this section works is when something arrives it is added to this section. 1 week later it gets removed. This way it's kept current and up to date.

We are getting down to the last of the Bushnell Elite Tactical DMR II 3.5-21x50 - G3 #ET36215G Riflescopes, reduced to only $949.99. Don't miss out on this great opportunity.

All Sirui Tripods and Heads, Promaster Tripods and Benro Heads are 15% off by entering code TS21 at check out (or feel free to call us and receive this discount).

Please take a look at our Latest Sales Flyer for awesome deals on Athlon, Leupold, GPO and others.

We have added some amazing combination sets to our Bundles Section. If you haven't checked this section out we suggest you do. Some amazing opportunities here.

We've got MANY other deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Doug, are you expecting to get the Bushnell LRHS2 at some point? I'm looking for one or the LRTSi. Thanks.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357
Doug, are you expecting to get the Bushnell LRHS2 at some point? I'm looking for one or the LRTSi. Thanks.

I have reached out to Bushnell multiple times (actually at least once a week, since February, trying to get details and have yet to get a solid reply). Hope to have them when they become available

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks again Doug!

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E

Doug, the Genny 8X33s showed up yesterday. Took them for a hike this morning. They're spectacular! Not surprised. Thanks again for the great deal.

My heart's in the mountains, my heart is not here.
My heart's in the mountains, chasing the deer.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by eaglemountainman

Doug, the Genny 8X33s showed up yesterday. Took them for a hike this morning. They're spectacular! Not surprised. Thanks again for the great deal.

I am extremely impressed with that Kowa 8x33. IMO, it's totally an alpha optic

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How far behind are you on your shipping?

Ordered a scope on the 21st (before your sale started), you charged my bank account but it still in the processing stage with an email saying now you got busy and are behind.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LNF150

Ordered a scope on the 21st (before your sale started), you charged my bank account but it still in the processing stage with an email saying now you got busy and are behind.

All in stock orders are shipped within 1 business day, if not the same day. What did you order? Who are you?

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

All in stock orders are shipped within 1 business day, if not the same day. What did you order? Who are you?

Douglas,

If you ship in stock orders w/i 1 business day, why didn't you just say you didn't have the scope in the first place when I ordered it??? Once again, I placed my order on the April 21st, before you got busy with your sale. The reality is I only have my own ass to kick, because I had a Midway USA order ready to go for this scope, but instead swapped my business over to you at Optic Planet for like zero savings. Either get the order done or refund my money.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Dude, you ain’t talking to somebody from Optics Planet.
Doug’s business is Cameraland New York.
Reading comprehension is crucial.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Douglas,

If you ship in stock orders w/i 1 business day, why didn't you just say you didn't have the scope in the first place when I ordered it??? Once again, I placed my order on the April 21st, before you got busy with your sale. The reality is I only have my own ass to kick, because I had a Midway USA order ready to go for this scope, but instead swapped my business over to you at Optic Planet for like zero savings. Either get the order done or refund my money.

Burris #200162's are in stock and do ship within 1 business day or same business day if ordered early in the day. We are Camera Land, not Optics Planet. I do not now nor have I ever been affiliated with Optics Planet. If you'd like a Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40mm - Ballistic Plex Reticle scope shipped to you today please feel free to order one from us and we will ship it right out.

Just a suggestion, in the future before calling someone out publicly make sure you're calling out the right person. Just my opinion.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Douglas,

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am like sooooo sorry Doug and I am throughly kicking my own ass right NOW. My sincere apologies to you Doug and Camera Land!!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Karen

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
doug at cameraland is first class...cant say i would have been as professional in my response as he was......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
LMFAO

This will end up being some of the best free advertising ever!

#Epic

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1). That Kowa 8x33 is absolutely superb. I got one in my hands and made it my primary x32 class bino.

2). In your shoes, I would call Optics Planet, cancel that order, call Doug, make the order, and in a few days you will HAVE the scope, instead of having it on ORDER.

3). I always call Doug first, and he always makes sure, last. In 15-plus years he has never steered me wrong.

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

My experiences with Cameraland and Doug are perfect. My only experience with Optics Planet was a perfect mess.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Again my apologize to Doug and Camera Land.

Isn't any one here who wants in my shoe for 2021. Lost 1/2 my family in as many months. Watching a 1/4 million dollars of the estate walk off with a pos bil who didn't give a [bleep] my sister. Can't even think straight enough to buy a rifle scope. Then chew on the innocent for no fault of their own. I'll leave my original post stand as a reminder to MYSELF of how piss poor decisions are made under stress.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Again my apologize to Doug and Camera Land.

Isn't any one here who wants in my shoe for 2021. Lost 1/2 my family in as many months. Watching a 1/4 million dollars of the estate walk off with a pos bil who didn't give a [bleep] my sister. Can't even think straight enough to buy a rifle scope. Then chew on the innocent for no fault of their own. I'll leave my original post stand as a reminder to MYSELF of how piss poor decisions are made under stress.

Don't beat yourself up brother. It ended up turning into a positive for Doug and reinforcing the many negative Optics Planet threads posted here and elsewhere. I hope your misfortune shifts soon. In my life the hits have come in waves. I don't know why it works out that way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 75 invisible), 3,065 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,230
Posts18,485,651
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.