They already 'moved' over 80 back east,

I bet it can get sort of sporty moving a full grown Bison! grin

Jerry

Minnesota; Land of 10,000 Taxes

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The Bison removal will be conducted with non-lead ammunition. The FAQ reads as a thorough primer on the virtues of non-lead ammunition. I know lead-free ammunition is a contentious point with many pro-liberty people. I deeply wish that pro-liberty people would understand the virtue of non-lead ammunition and get ahead of our adversaries. Lead sucks. Big time. If you're not aware of this, you're ignorant. I fully support your liberty to cast, load, and use lead ammunition, but I am also totally convinced that lead-free ammunition is better in every way. If pro-liberty people don't get this, they're going to be backing the losing side and letting our adversaries take the winning side. The win-lose is clear and obvious and it's not going to change. We've already seen what happens when our adversaries pick the winning side to force us to default to the losing side even though it should have been obvious that it was a loser. If we allow our liberty-hating adversaries to adopt and promote the lead-free position, they will force us to adopt a lead-defending position that cannot win. If you already think that lead-free ammo is the product of freedom-hating lovers of tyranny, then you're the problem. Lead-free ammo is a good solution to a real problem. There are no excuses.

Valsdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That's ^^^^^ not going to go over well here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The cull would be a pretty cool experience. They have all kinds of moral requirements but only require 3 out of 5 shots into a 4” target at a hundred yards..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WesternJuniper, respectfully: you’re full of [bleep].

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper
The Bison removal will be conducted with non-lead ammunition. The FAQ reads as a thorough primer on the virtues of non-lead ammunition. I know lead-free ammunition is a contentious point with many pro-liberty people. I deeply wish that pro-liberty people would understand the virtue of non-lead ammunition and get ahead of our adversaries. Lead sucks. Big time. If you're not aware of this, you're ignorant. I fully support your liberty to cast, load, and use lead ammunition, but I am also totally convinced that lead-free ammunition is better in every way. If pro-liberty people don't get this, they're going to be backing the losing side and letting our adversaries take the winning side. The win-lose is clear and obvious and it's not going to change. We've already seen what happens when our adversaries pick the winning side to force us to default to the losing side even though it should have been obvious that it was a loser. If we allow our liberty-hating adversaries to adopt and promote the lead-free position, they will force us to adopt a lead-defending position that cannot win. If you already think that lead-free ammo is the product of freedom-hating lovers of tyranny, then you're the problem. Lead-free ammo is a good solution to a real problem. There are no excuses.

Spend much time in California?

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
I’ll throw my hat in the ringer - why not!

8mm Rem Mag with a 200gr TSX flying at 3,120FPS should meet their firearm requirements no problem.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Dang...you kill it...you clean it !!!

///

In God We Trust
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
As below, when do the horse and burro hunts come up, destructive beasts that they are?
Much more destructive to the environment and carrying capacity than cattle (bison). Equines bite grass to the ground, cattle don't.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

404 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 257_X_50, 48 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,743
Posts18,495,138
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.