Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

This is not new

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...er-blasts-cabal-cronyism-nra-835751/amp/

Board Member Blasts ‘Cabal of Cronyism’ at the National Rifle Association
Former Congressman Allen West calls on the NRA to clean house and for CEO Wayne LaPierre to resign

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by jwp475

WLP has ran the NRA in the ground with dictator style of running the organization

Spend 260 time 300 thousand dollars on his wardrobe and personal use of the NRA owned jet and yacht. Lavish vacations. Eliminating the president and board members that try to rein in his lavish spending. Failing to claim any of this as income and now has a lawsuit to revoke the charter for mismanagement

A brief but not complete list of abuses

while WLP is a large problem with the NRA you cannot blame all of their problems on him, see highlighted above. what legitimate reason should the NRA own a Jet and Yacht

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by kingston

WLP has ran the NRA in the ground with dictator style of running the organization

Spend 260 time 300 thousand dollars on his wardrobe and personal use of the NRA owned jet and yacht. Lavish vacations. Eliminating the president and board members that try to rein in his lavish spending. Failing to claim any of this as income and now has a lawsuit to revoke the charter for mismanagement

while WLP is a large problem with the NRA you cannot blame all of their problems on him, see highlighted above. what legitimate reason should the NRA own a Jet and Yacht

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that when the executive board and the NRA president tried to rein in this lavish spending they were ousted by WLP and he then gave himself a raise

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The NRA conspicuously gave ZERO support to Trump's re-election campaign.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!

A place for hookers and blow most likely

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

OK, WLP is a dick but has the NRA's representation to us declined ?

Well yeah,duh

Not good enough to just whine and complain/ Gimme some cold hard facts .

The NRA has NEVER been on the side of gun owners.
But keep on defending the Fudd club fool.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I don't like WLP any more than anyone else but you are a fool and a liar if you believe what you posted.

While I wasn't alive in 1934, the NRA did NOT support the Brady check system in 1993. It was going to pass so they managed to get it watered down to be "instant" instead of a one month waiting period. Duh!

And the 1994 AWB? They got that watered down. It did not eliminate A SINGLE AR15, got a 10-year sunset provision, and allowed new manufactured AR15s during the 10 years provided they didn't have bayonet studs or flash suppressors. Duh! It did eliminate making new magazines, BUT the months between passage and effect got so many mags manufactured that you could buy all you wanted, during the 10-year ban, for $20 each.

If it weren't for the NRA, AR15s would be illegal today and there would be a one month waiting period to buy buy a single barreled shotgun.

Oh yes, and "Saturday Night Specials," meaning any pistol that could be concealed, would be outlawed.

And remember when you had to register ammunition at the point of sale? Who do you think got that repealed?

So just because you're a loser craving attention, you have no right to criticize those who worked hard to keep the rights we have.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Kenneth Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

It's not that I doubt you, but any links or facts on this matter?

If true, I'd also have serious questions on this.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem

OK, WLP is a dick but has the NRA's representation to us declined ?

Well yeah,duh

Not good enough to just whine and complain/ Gimme some cold hard facts .

The NRA has NEVER been on the side of gun owners.
But keep on defending the Fudd club fool.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I don't like WLP any more than anyone else but you are a fool and a liar if you believe what you posted.

While I wasn't alive in 1934, the NRA did NOT support the Brady check system in 1993. It was going to pass so they managed to get it watered down to be "instant" instead of a one month waiting period. Duh!

And the 1994 AWB? They got that watered down. It did not eliminate A SINGLE AR15, got a 10-year sunset provision, and allowed new manufactured AR15s during the 10 years provided they didn't have bayonet studs or flash suppressors. Duh! It did eliminate making new magazines, BUT the months between passage and effect got so many mags manufactured that you could buy all you wanted, during the 10-year ban, for $20 each.

If it weren't for the NRA, AR15s would be illegal today and there would be a one month waiting period to buy buy a single barreled shotgun.

Oh yes, and "Saturday Night Specials," meaning any pistol that could be concealed, would be outlawed.

And remember when you had to register ammunition at the point of sale? Who do you think got that repealed?

So just because you're a loser craving attention, you have no right to criticize those who worked hard to keep the rights we have.

the NRA did support the NFA of 1934, in fact their president spolke to congress and stated the organization did not support the carrying of firearms

the NRA DID support the GCA of 68

the NRA did support the Bump stock ban.

the NRA also ackd the Federal Firearms act of 1938

the NRA is not our friend

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I don't remember hearing a peep from the NRA when the executive order was signed banning bump stocks.
I've heard no updates from the NRAon the Constitutional carry bills in Texas or Louisiana

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Beaver10
And, he can’t shoot a rifle for shît.

He handles a weapon like a school girl holding her first Dick.

He was only in the game for the money.

🦫

Very few people in management actually turn wrench's.....

He's not a marksmen, ok, but that's irrelevant to me.

What is relevant is Wayne allegedly played with millions of members dollars on personal fun times.

Maybe if he would have been more into the sport of hunting, shooting, and personal defense, both he and the NRA wouldn’t be in this position.

Yes, I’ve been an NRA member since 1980. Life member of GOA and OFF in Oregon.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I dropped my membership years ago. I did not believe they were working for gun owners to lookout for all of our interest. WLP is looking out for himself, just like politicians. Two faced as hell, and does not give a schitd about the general gun owners and shooters. I went around with one NRA bigshot at the gun show. That is when the assult weapon ban was condoned by NRA.

Last edited by sidewinder72; 04/29/21. Reason: spelling error
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Beaver10
And, he can’t shoot a rifle for shît.

He handles a weapon like a school girl holding her first Dick.

He was only in the game for the money.

🦫

Very few people in management actually turn wrench's.....

He's not a marksmen, ok, but that's irrelevant to me.

Likewise I won't say that I care that deeply about his salary. At some point, dollars could get high enough for that to effect things, but I don't see that as the main gripe. Again, what I mainly don't like is their willingness to compromise.
That's what made me quit 20 years ago. Fuuck the NRA.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by sidewinder72
That is when the assult weapon ban was condoned by NRA.

Condoned?

It was totally emasculated by the NRA. It banned nothing. If it wasn't for the NRA, it would be illegal to own "assault rifles" today, like in every other country. They don't have an NRA there.

And what about the stuff the NRA prevented from becoming law in the first place? Ever hear of "cop killer bullets?"

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They duped ALOT of people for decades

WTF

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well Kenneth rip van winkle you have been asleep at the switch. This has been going on quite awhile now.

Some people spend 50 hours a week at work building America,

others, 50 hours a week on the 'net,

True, I may be behind on some details.

You don't need 50 hrs on the internet to keep up to date, just a brain

Apparently 50 hours a week on the net helps you be and a$$hole.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was zero money available to spend on re-electing Trump. It was at that point going to Wayne's law firm. NRA was busy laying off workers and firing any opposition to LaPierre to save money for legal costs. They couldn't help Heller and McDonald with their legal costs in the federal courts, cases which won the most important firearms rights victories ever but we can spend millions of $$ on Wayne and his troubles. Our NRA is spending a fortune defending the illegal sheit Wayne has been covering up for years with the acquiescence of his huge mostly sycophantic BOD.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Kenneth,

Are you up to speed now?

Or just stuffing cheese curds into your face?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 736 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.