-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They see how it's working also. If employers don't comply they send in OSHA, etc.

We have the local news on in the break room at work. When the state map comes on showing cases, etc the jokes start flying and the liberal sheep become real quiet.

We all know this is how they are gonna go after the 2A also

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Look at all the caveats built in to step 4. "Unless the hospitals become overwhelmed". In the last 12 months they were never overwhelmed. The bitch built 2 temp hospitals to suck funding. Those were never used, then closed. Yet, that was the excuse every time for her mangina mandates. The nursing homes were overwhelmed by that tyrant infecting the vulnerable to drive up death numbers. Surprised she didnt build covid extermination centers.

Then it says or a vaccine resistant variant. Every fooking variant is vaccine resistant, cause the vaccines don't do $hit to control spreading or transmission.

Last edited by KenMi; 05/01/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by szihn
If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.
What Whitmer says is worthless but what she does shows the truth. Same with every tax payer!

The first 3 words of our Constitution are We the People" and that is who is actually in charge, not from voting (Obviously) but from paying taxes.

How does one go about not paying state taxes when it is automatically withheld by the employer and ultimately that employer sends the money to the state?
Do you think employees can demand that their employer not withhold state taxes and their employer will oblige?

What about state sales tax, can a shopper tell the clerk behind the counter that they are not going to pay the sales tax and the clerk too will oblige?

What about state property taxes, can a property owner with a mortgage refuse to send enough funds to their escrow account to cover all taxes even state taxes? Will the mortgage company and bank simply understand they are protesting and oblige?

What about vehicle registration, can people just refuse to buy tabs for their cars and truck and when they get pulled over by the cops the officer will understand and say “have a nice day” and drive away.

How about when you pay for fuel, how do you separate out and refuse to pay the state tax on fuel? Does the clerk do that for you?

Last edited by steve4102; 05/01/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
I’m still stuck back where the government said “ just until we flatten the curve “.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Now children,

If you don't eat your meat , you can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Now children,

If you don't eat your meat , you can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Nice one. Leave our kids alone.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s).

Quando omni flunkus moritati
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Originally Posted by dave7mm
. Be interesting to see if the Michigan electorate.
Reject democommie rule for at least a couple of terms going forward....
dave

I have zero faith in the electorate of MI (& WI too). Some really f’d up libtards there. I guess it’s the ingrained union influence.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Look for more of this treatment from the corporate-Democrat arm.

.Gov came out against passports, but will push it through their corporate ties for plausible deniability.

Get your [bleep] in order.
Debt free.
Stockpile.
Pick where you live very carefully.

Time to divest of the system.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GAGoober

Originally Posted by dave7mm
. Be interesting to see if the Michigan electorate.
Reject democommie rule for at least a couple of terms going forward....
dave

I have zero faith in the electorate of MI (& WI too). Some really f’d up libtards there. I guess it’s the ingrained union influence.

Yup, Union idiots are instrumental, like Blacks, in electing Democrats and MI has its share of both.

...but MI Democrats, like several other states, has election fraud down pat. Whitmer knows this, that’s why she has no fear of voter retaliation no matter how many she pisses off.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Bitch isn't gonna let this state go. Her numbers are dropping and she needs to start working on her so called re-election victory. She does have dominion and wayne county in her pocket.

If the election were held today, she'd win re-election in a landslide because she is keeping the Sheeple safe & they love it & revel in it..

Masks & all the associated BS is not going away; she just assigned MIOSHA, which is as Communist an agency as there is, to drive more businesses under, all in the name of keeping us safe. But the Sheeple LOVE wearing the mask & being in their false world of security, safe from any virus.................Ol' Joe even says it our patriotic duty to wear the masks, nonetheless, with fully acknowledged, scientific proof that paper or cloth masks are 100% useless................& the charade goes on..

Whitler says cases (which really means positive tests, with an accuracy rate of less than 50%) are rising, but there are no hospitalizations, the fu^ckin' hospitals are EMPTY.

They will continue to ostracize any that are not vaccinated & eventually require proof of vaccination to do much of anything in public............................very, very soon. The pushback is but a small % of the Sheeple.

The EU is already requiring proof for anyone coming from the U.S. upon entering any EU country. How soon before it's required here to even fly domestically? What if states require it to enter a given state?

Going to get sporty here soon, I imagine.................throw in the almost certain coming summer renewal of urban violence across the country fueled by the rhetoric from DC.

MM

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I saw one of them sheeple the other day. Woman jogging down the side of the road, with a mask on. No other pedestrians, few vehicles ....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Commonplace..................this schitt ain't goin' away. Way too many people have security issues & the mask is a blanket.

Keep the serfs in serfdom, by fiat, by God.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yesterday had to bite the bullet and go into coopersville hardware to get buckwheat seed. Coopersville is generally pretty cool but it's becoming more woke with folks my age (late 40's) that cannot realize they are not in high school anymore.

I was actually surprised no one was wearing a mask. Maybe theirs hope.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=dave7mm].
Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.

HELL NO, we didn't forget. And we will NEVER forget...........
mad

NRA Life Member
"Use Enough Gun"- Robert Ruark
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask. Virtually all of the customers even in those two stores continue to where mask.

Even with the msm campaign I never would have imagined so many people happy to strap one of those stupid azz mask over there face everywhere that they go including people that have already had it and or been vaccinated but worry now about catching a mutated form if they don’t put there worthless mask on.

Clown world

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by HawkI
Classic example of a tyrant...

This! Too bad votes no longer count. She'd be a good one to send packing.

Bb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by HawkI
Classic example of a tyrant...

This! Too bad votes no longer count. She'd be a good one to send packing.

Bb

Honestly I’m not sure that she’d even have to cheat to get re-elected. Voting today isn’t how our founders envisioned it. For that matter most of our electorate isn’t what our founders envisioned either. wHitler has enough of Southeast MI and other suburban areas, soccer moms and millennials convinced that the purpose of public office isn’t to safeguard freedom but to keep them safe by telling them what to do like mommy.

Literally very few voters have any idea that a politicians primary job is to safeguard liberty and the constitution. They vote for the candidate that seems “nice” and wants to give them things and keep them safe.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=dave7mm].
Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.

HELL NO, we didn't forget. And we will NEVER forget...........
mad

I’ve seen your post on Michigan Sportsman generally in the bird dog forum. There’s a lot of good local hunting and fishing info on there but I get frustrated going on that site with the number of Democrats. It’s mind boggling to me that a site mostly set up for middle aged white guys interested in hunting and fishing has such a large minority of democrats/RINO’s

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Wife and I just got home from the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick Michigan. At least a 1,000 or more people there, and I think I saw 4-5 people that were wearing masks! They played the national anthem, and most shut up and took off there hats for it! There still might be hope for America. At least out of the big cities.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,706
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.