Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Couple of pocket guns.

Reminds me of an old Pickup Line. " Nice Pair "
To be honest, never worked for me, Pickup Line that is.
Thank you sir.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Original .32 Seecamp before company was sold. Milford CT. Custom sharkskin holster. Other side is flat so no printing even with jeans.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Back pocket count?
15+1
T shirt over it.

Upgrade to a G17 Gen 5 in the near future.

Have been known to carry some big azz hi cap full size pistols under a coat or shirt jacket in a shoulder rig in cold weather.

No one has a clue in either mode.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Any Hellcat fans? Looked at a used one yesterday.

yep.. Good pistol. Facilate between, Sigs , Glocks, s&w revolvers, Springfield, . Im like a woman and her purses.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can't hit the broad side of a barn with wifey's Raven .25

Better than nothing I suppose.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you think they were bad or something?

What is wrong with you? All the benefits, none of the talking or cuddling to deal with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Did you think they were bad or something?

What is wrong with you? All the benefits, none of the talking or cuddling to deal with.

I see what you did there. Lolled

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bought a Kahr CW9 for my daughter and she is a very good shot with it. A few months later we were target shooting and I put some rounds through it, liked it and bought my own.

You're Welcome At My Fire Anytime

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by roundoak
I bought a Kahr CW9 for my daughter and she is a very good shot with it. A few months later we were target shooting and I put some rounds through it, liked it and bought my own.

The Kahr CW9 are great little guns. Accurate and Reliable too.
Had one for a while and liked it. But the Sig P365 is about the same size and holds 13 and has a much better trigger and sights IMO.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

NAA. I used to have one of those. I stupidly sold it.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Have carried 2.5 and2" revolvers in the frt jeans pocket for years but the jeans got to be on the baggy side. These days a Ruger EC-9 $250 and pure reliable performance. The LC-9 is the same with dovetail sights and windage adjustable and $400+. But at 7-12 yards it doesn't matter.My EC-9 is very close windage wise and functions well with 115 -147 grain loads.. I picked up some cheap chartreuse fingernail polish at wallyworld and painted the frt and rear sights they are easy to pick up now. The 9mm luger is the only way to go for an ordinary citizen just for ammo availibility and price. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
For pocket carry I like the way a revolver fits better than a semi. I’ve got a Taurus 856 ultralight. I changed the springs on it and it is really smooth and I can shoot it well. Anyway, I have a leather pocket holster. Outside the pocket, it looks surprisingly bulky, but it just sort of disappears once it goes in the front pocket. If it is noticeable at all, it looks like a wallet.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Have carried 2.5 and2" revolvers in the frt jeans pocket for years but the jeans got to be on the baggy side. These days a Ruger EC-9 $250 and pure reliable performance. The LC-9 is the same with dovetail sights and windage adjustable and $400+. But at 7-12 yards it doesn't matter.My EC-9 is very close windage wise and functions well with 115 -147 grain loads.. I picked up some cheap chartreuse fingernail polish at wallyworld and painted the frt and rear sights they are easy to pick up now. The 9mm luger is the only way to go for an ordinary citizen just for ammo availibility and price. Mb

I have an early LC-9, the one with the long heavy trigger pull. Mine came with a Laser that sits just in front of the trigger guard. I've never used it much but I'm not sure why. It shoots good and has been completely reliable.

I had it on me once when I thought I might need it and was confident with it. Four guys from the south side of Chicago cornered my wife and I at a hotel in Montana and started giving us a hard time. Then they said they were just joking and thought it was funny how local people were afraid of them because of their race.

I told them that it wasn't necessarily about race, people aren't used to 4 guys dressed like gangsters cornering them and giving them a hard time. I then told them that they might want to find a safer way to have fun because many people in the area are armed. They asked if I was and I didn't answer so they looked me over and said they didn't see one printing.

Turns out there was a whole bus load of them at the hotel and they were traveling around selling books door to door. They were pretty friendly after they discovered I wasn't intimidated. They never knew I had the ruger on me.

Bb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like my little Desert Eagle micro eagle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did some testing with my own 380 Ruger .....ar 7'....five sheets of 7/16 OSB siding 2" a part ....went through 1- 4 and mushroomed and stuck in the fifth .... better than a dime in size.....winner to me!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I did some testing with my own 380 Ruger .....ar 7'....five sheets of 7/16 OSB siding 2" a part ....went through 1- 4 and mushroomed and stuck in the fifth .... better than a dime in size.....winner to me!

If your ever attacked by 6 sheets your screwed. Shouldn't be a problem now because no one can afford 6 sheets at once anymore.

Bb

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Razorhog
I've carried a Kel Tec P32 for the last 12+ years in a Galco horsehide pocket holster. Goes bang everytime. Some say they wouldn't carry a .32. I say it's lots better than nothing without printing even in tighter clothing.

It's a great little carry gun. I've had one for years and years.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Razorhog
I've carried a Kel Tec P32 for the last 12+ years in a Galco horsehide pocket holster. Goes bang everytime. Some say they wouldn't carry a .32. I say it's lots better than nothing without printing even in tighter clothing.

It's a great little carry gun. I've had one for years and years.

Yep. I carried one for several years too, until Ruger released their LCP 380.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I HAD a Rossi .32 Long I regret trading off.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 24 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,837
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.