Print Thread
Hop To
M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Adam Kinsinger proved that!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
First, it’s Texas and Texas refused to buy into the Dominion scam, so it’s much, much harder for the Democrats to control the out come of elections in TX. One of the reasons the Boarder has been opened.

The majority of States are using dominion, key states. Even Republican controlled states like GA are refusing to address the election fraud associated with dominion and other electronic machines.

The Democrats can’t flip this seat, but that sure as hell doesn’t mean that they have anything to fear. It just means they will have to allow a few token Republicans in and that they may have to step up their game in a few more states.

In 2022, the Democrats will make huge gains in the Senate and gains in the house.

It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I hope that’s true. But I don’t have much confidence in the integrity of the election process.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Muffin
Yah, right... My bet is they're already scrambling to find enough of the proper paper to enable 'em to print a billion or two fake ballots in order to ensure another landslide..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I hope that’s true. But I don’t have much confidence in the integrity of the election process.

I have complete confidence in the Dems winning if nothing changes. They got the cheating down in 2020 and are chomping at the bit to have another election.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yep. For anything to ever change by election, a real vote has to be a real vote. It's just a fantasy otherwise.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
If we could have honest elections that would be true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

I have complete confidence in the Dems winning if nothing changes. They got the cheating down in 2020 and are chomping at the bit to have another election.

The have the cheating down and now are legalizing it!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Muffin
Yah, right... My bet is they're already scrambling to find enough of the proper paper to enable 'em to print a billion or two fake ballots in order to ensure another landslide..

Safe bet.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

+1

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Census wasn't good news for them either

Liberal states are seeing mass exodus from cities and they are going to lose representatives

and those people are moving south and to other Red States giving them more representatives.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
who cares... I don't need to know the outcome of 2022... I want to know when the right has had enough and the bullets start flying or the right starts rejecting every thing the democRATS do.... things need to be such as the democRATS, regardless of where they are from, are afraid to step out onto the street, or leave their front yard.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Seafire
who cares... I don't need to know the outcome of 2022... I want to know when the right has had enough and the bullets start flying or the right starts rejecting every thing the democRATS do.... things need to be such as the democRATS, regardless of where they are from, are afraid to step out onto the street, or leave their front yard.

Right on John !

Your first two words are where I'm at .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Riverc
If we could have honest elections that would be true.

So, in order to have an honest election, the Rs just have to get to all the care centers, mental hospitals, cemeteries, and prisons before the Ds get there?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrats cheated and stole the 2020 election. The democrats all used fraud to win the election. They used vote swapping voter machines, counting machines which swapped votes, mail in voting, ballot harvesting, illegals voting, and dead people voting. The voting numbers were adjusted by overseas parties and by democrats in the states. They certified fraudulent voter tallies in the US congress. This voter fraud occurred in every state. Our voting system is still rigged and will remain rigged. Dominion and the Deep State will “Select “ our Presidents from this day forward. So what makes anyone think the republicans have a chance of ever being elected in 2022 or 2024?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
damn shame a GOP victory brings damn near nothing of value

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW

The have the cheating down and now are legalizing it!

And who among the R's is going to reject it?

That turncoat pos McConnell? Him and his 9 scribes?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Those crooked dims are in power and their cheating is going unchecked so I expect the same in the mid terms. They are blatant and nothing happens, what's to stop them ?

NRA Endowment Member

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 15 invisible), 1,954 guests, and 991 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.