Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
I built an 8 twist 22-250 about a dozen years ago. Shoots well. 3375 fps with 80's. I use 4451 powder. Case capacity seems adequate and brass is common enough. Not too trendy though and that counts heavily for some! GD

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
1-7" Mike Rock(cut) 22-250 SALAMI bottom left. I'd MUCH rather shoot 223/223AI or 22PPC Fhuqking Improved than 22-250...mainly because I simply shoot it all. Hint....................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick,

22 predator and 22 AR/Grendel same/same with 22 PPC?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Predator/AR/ARC/LBC/Grendel are all Improved versions of the PPC and/or Russian. Lapooey Grendel brass is simply fhuqking SENSATIONAL,whether in a Bolt Gun or Krunchenticker and every Lot I've bought(many) has been amazing across the board. Hint.

I've another Bart' 7" RPM 224 spout at The Kali Kid's and an extry PPC S/A 700 bolt in hand,that he bushed for me. The 22 PPC Improved with 88's,is plum fhuqking amazing and I shoot more than a few chamberings in the bore size. Hint.....................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Dear stick,

I wish you'd reply before you hit the bottle..or bong. I honestly think you know your chit. Just hard to decipher. Hint.

Only reason for a Mcgowen is its a "switch barrel" set up for their remage setup. The rifle is actually a 450 Bushmaster. Just thought a 22cal something could be fun to have around outside of hunting season.

Not planning to run ballistic tips...just mentioned I have them. Incase I need them to fireform something or whatever. Plan to run heavies if I do get a 22 barrel.

Already have a 6.5 and 6 for my actual longer range rig. So thought a hunting weight 22cal would be fun to play with while I'm at the range.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poser,

Your Lady Feelings make ZERO fhuqks to me. Hint.

There's no way to "substantiate" McGowen's schit,nor Nuzzler BT's. Hint.

Thinking ain't your suit and you are welllllll outta your wheelhouse,but the Surging Estrogen Report is/was funnier than fhuqk,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!........................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LarryO!!! Aka bacon throat!!! The 22 cm is 95% of the 250 ai, remember??? Haha

You stupid Cuunt...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Powder is H4350... hint.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
At least you can "afford" to read about it and gawk the Splendid Pixels,as you add to your list of very WELL founded insecurities. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some,as you lick windows. Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
A 22-250 buttphucks a 223AI... hint. The only thing Poseur Larry shoots is his camera at his safe queens. I mean the guy literally has to throw his rifles into a rock pile or stream so they look like they are actually used.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 805
Fast twist 22Creed!

This

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crying Karen,

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your Homoerotic Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,the last time I counted,I only had 14 rifles chambered in 223AI. A few here and 1-7",8",9",10" 12" and 14"...from top to bottom. Hint.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Perhaps punctuate like I do and cheer up,the best fish of the day(thus far) is only 38". Pardon wares that exist,as you keep adding more and more very WELL founded Insecurities to your amazingly long list. Hint.

LAUGHING!................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
14 rifles that never get shot. Congrats?

It took you 14 tries to get the twist and platform right.... You're a retard.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumcatcher,

You are welcome to your Delusions,as you "justify" your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude and add to your very WELL founded list of Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If it soothes your Couchbound Kchunt,I'm rather at ease in quantifying all as Safe Queens,if only to save your VERY Tender Feelers. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do "tell" me "more". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
No rifle w/o a skull and crossbones can hit a bull in the butt at 20 feet.

Almost 50 K posts and still the same toilet mouth.

Northern lights effect !

Northern Lights has a THC content that can range anywhere between 14-19% THC. Its average content of 16.5% THC puts it on par with the average indica strain (17.6% THC). While the average strain is mild, the ones on the higher end can still be potent for novice consumers, so caution is advised. No relevant amounts of CBD are found within this strain.

Northern Lights is as close to a pure indica (90-95%) as you can get on the market, so you can expect it to induce high levels of relaxation and sedation. This strain is well-renowned for relaxing both the mind and the body, leaving the consumer in a blissful and lazy state.

Initially, the high sets in as heavy yet pleasant physical relaxation. It doesn't take long before consumers will start to feel and sleepy and sedated, eventually resulting in couchlock. Although some consumers report an increase in motivation or focus, this strain is less cerebral than others. It is able to slow down any racing thoughts, helping the consumer to mellow out.

This strain induces a dreamy and euphoric headspace, with a tendency to increase happiness. The light psychoactive effects may provoke introspection and make your surroundings more vibrant, however these will soon fade as the sedation slowly starts to set in. Given these effects, this strain is mostly recommended for nighttime use, particularly right before bed.

One of the many reasons Northern Lights is such a popular strain is its numerous medical benefits. This strain has analgesic properties and is often utilised to manage all sorts of aches and pains throughout the body. This includes chronic pain, joint pain, cancer-related pain, muscle tension, headaches, migraines and even inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. It can also quell nausea and is a potent appetite stimulator, which is helpful in managing the side-effects of conditions such as cancer and anorexia.

When combined with the mind-numbing high, this strain's mood-lifting effects are helpful in combatting symptoms related to depression, anxiety and PTSD. Many consumers turn to this strain as a way to de-stress after a long day. The condition that Northern Lights is the most effecting in managing though is insomnia. Sedation, pain relief and anxiolytic effects are the perfect recipe for putting your mind and body at ease to enjoy a good night's sleep.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Larry is the biggest poseur on this site. It's like the short guy that puts lifts in his shoes. Oh wait, he probably does that too 😳

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
cumcatcher,

You reserve the right,to "convince" yourself of the things you most NEED to hear,to assuage your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a perpetual Hoot,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to connect a single fhuqking dot,as you ramp up your Hour Meter upon your Couchbound Kchunt? Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to feed your Foot Fetish. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to how "real" your Pretend is to you.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Only guy in Alaska that never really hunts Alaska.... how old is that pic? Lol.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oooopsie! My bad,perhaps pick another Safe Queen,as you set on your Couchbound Kchunt...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon Reality upsetting your Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Do NOT "forget" the punctuation!

LAUGHING!............

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
That pic is 20 years old, you're running an SFP Leupold 🤣🙄

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
cumcatcher,

You reserve the right,to "convince" yourself of the things you most NEED to hear,to assuage your very WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a perpetual Hoot,that you are devoid the "means","abilities" and "comprehension" to connect a single fhuqking dot,as you ramp up your Hour Meter upon your Couchbound Kchunt? Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

If only to feed your Foot Fetish. Hint. LAUGHING!

Here's to how "real" your Pretend is to you.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Hard chargin bacon throat, didn’t know kelpfed beach deer were a thing.?? You can tell by the clothing there, she really gets after it!! Haha 😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 61 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,457
Posts18,471,135
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.