Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This fugking vaccine is about as significant as a piece of dental floss laying in a road side ditch...!

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FFS. The vaccination is supposed to protect YOU, not them. I don’t see why that’s so hard to understand.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by 40O

I get the 'don't tread on me' thing, but how would you feel if an elderly member of your family caught the virus from their lawyer, accountant, etc and you found out they were an antivaccine person?

Your not gonna get a honest answer to that one.

Seriously? You’re an idiot.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Online Content
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Your business, your decision, I suppose. You'll probably gain some clients who like your approach and lose others who don't. Might be a net win. Folks in that age bracket seem (to me) to be the most likely to worry about it.

Personally, I'm kind of a fan of letting people worry about their own health. Other than a few rare exceptions just about everybody who wants a vaccine has had a chance to get one, so they should be "protected", right? Anybody who doesn't has decided the "risks" are acceptable to them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 40O
I am an elder law attorney. You parents, grandparents, and great grandparents are seeing people like me. I feel a sense of responsibility to say that our staff will be vaccinated and we will only do in person business with people who are symptom free and vaccinated. (We've been offering video meetings for a very long time).

I get the 'don't tread on me' thing, but how would you feel if an elderly member of your family caught the virus from their lawyer, accountant, etc and you found out they were an antivaccine person?

If a person is of high risk they themselves should be taking precautions and not go see their lawyer or accountant.

Put the responsibility where it belongs.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 40O

For the last 18 months we've been doing just that. However, now that the vaccine is available we will do business face to face with the vaccinated. The unvaccinated we'll see on video conferences.

Have a good day.
Pete

Not sure that would fly in Florida. You might just incur a $5,000.00 fine on each occasion of discriminating against the unvaccinated in how you do business with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the Florida law isn't soon mirrored in Arizona.

40O Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 40O
My position is that if you are doing business face to face you should either be taking reasonable precautions, including the vaccine, or be telling people that you are not doing so.

My position is :

GFY

As I disagreed with the groupthink/secular religion you've bought into I guess I deserved that comment.

Have a great day,
Pete

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 40O
My reading in the matter is that people can be spreading the virus before they are showing symptoms.

The key word being can. You can be struck by lightning while playing golf, too. It's a meaningless statement.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 40O
My reading is that the vaccines are 90% effective.

Show me where they have been independently certified as such, i.e., not from the literature of the manufacturers.

40O Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by 40O

For the last 18 months we've been doing just that. However, now that the vaccine is available we will do business face to face with the vaccinated. The unvaccinated we'll see on video conferences.

Have a good day.
Pete

Not sure that would fly in Florida. You might just incur a $5,000.00 fine on each occasion of discriminating against the unvaccinated in how you do business with them. I wouldn't be surprised if the Florida law isn't soon mirrored in Arizona.

Interesting. Has the law been challenged yet?

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 40O

Show me where they have been independently certified as such, i.e., not from the literature of the manufacturers.

Your lazy fugkin azz has to be SHOWN everything.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 40O

Your lazy fugkin azz has to be SHOWN everything.

Vaxxed getting the Chinkernese Flu anyway, blood clots, stroking out - helluva track record on that 'shot' from Dr. Frankenstein.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

40O Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've read about the side effects, and that a small number of people are getting the covid even after receiving the vaccine. However, on balance I believe the vaccines are a good thing. I know we have doctors and scientists on this board, any of them care to chime in with an opinion?

As for your freedoms, I agree that you shouldn't need to get vaccinated. At the same time I believe I shouldn't be forced to do business with you.

Rep.Mitchell.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by 40O
I've read about the side effects, and that a small number of people are getting the covid even after receiving the vaccine. However, on balance I believe the vaccines are a good thing. I know we have doctors and scientists on this board, any of them care to chime in with an opinion?

As for your freedoms, I agree that you shouldn't need to get vaccinated. At the same time I believe I shouldn't be forced to do business with you.

You not going to do business with those whom don't have the flu vaccine also?

What about the measles, mumps, chickenpox vaccines?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Thank goodness all those illegals in AZ are vaccinated

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by 40O
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Originally Posted by 40O
Had an unvaccinated person come into my office. We have sense learned that this person is showing symptoms, after having a meal with one of their friends who is also an antivaccine person, and who is now in the hospital with the virus.

As the most radical voices I've heard for not getting the vaccine have been on the fire, I'd like your input on how businesses are supposed to handle this situation. I would say at least half our clientele are in a high risk group because of their age. Because of this we are cancelling in person meeting until we find out the results from the person who came into our office and working remotely.

What are businesses supposed to do about unvaccinated people?

Wear a mask, social distance, wash your hands 20 times a day, and wipe down the office with disinfectants. Geeez, where have you been the last 18 months!!!!!!!

Have a good day.
Pete

Since you have admitted that the vaccination is not 100% effective, what about the 10-20% for whom the vaccination was not effective? Will you not discriminate against them as you will against those not vaccinated?

Last edited by Marley7x57; 05/04/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GETTING THE VACCINE DOES NOT PREVENT
YOU FROM CONTRACTING OR SPREADING THE VIRUS!!

Make that sign, hang it on the door.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 40O
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Originally Posted by 40O
Had an unvaccinated person come into my office. We have sense learned that this person is showing symptoms, after having a meal with one of their friends who is also an antivaccine person, and who is now in the hospital with the virus.

As the most radical voices I've heard for not getting the vaccine have been on the fire, I'd like your input on how businesses are supposed to handle this situation. I would say at least half our clientele are in a high risk group because of their age. Because of this we are cancelling in person meeting until we find out the results from the person who came into our office and working remotely.

What are businesses supposed to do about unvaccinated people?

In your case, just to be sure and protect others, that you should close your office until this blows over. You just can’t be too careful.

We did close our office until we were able to get vaccinated. I don't want to risk other people's elderly family members even if they are willing to do so. Now we are offering in person meeting with clients who prefer this option. At this point we will only meeting with other professionals who are vaccinated. I suspect we will stop doing business with people who are unvaccinated and not informing clients.

Wow....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
If you dont want to do business with some folks, fine.

Somebody else proly will.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 40O

90% effective.... effective at doing WHAT? Exactly?

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 59 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.