Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Law roundup: Man claims road rage incident was a hate crime

May 3, 2021 12:00 AM
A man told Kalispell Police Department he was driving on North Meridian Road when a vehicle drove around him, slammed on his brakes and pulled into a store parking lot. The man said he made contact with the driver who began yelling at him, calling him a Californian. He felt the road rage incident was a “hate crime” and wanted a phone call.

Californian accused of indecent exposure, assault at local hotel

May 4, 2021 2:47 PM
A California man was arrested and jailed on felony charges Monday after he allegedly exposed himself to a number of people and assaulted others at a local hotel.

Daniel Weston Morton, 57, is lodged in the Flathead County Detention Center on two felony counts of indecent exposure and two misdemeanor counts of assault.

According to the charging document, a hotel employee called 911 to report a man, later identified as Morton, running around the pool area naked and assaulting guests.

When an officer from Kalispell Police Department spoke to the employee, she said Morton used the pool and hot tub while naked. She confronted him and he allegedly shoved her into an ATM in the hotel lobby.

The officer also spoke to a man who was bleeding from the nose. The man said he was using the pool area with his grandchildren, ages 9 and 11, when he saw Morton enter the area and take off all his clothes. The grandfather said he confronted Morton and told him he was being inappropriate.

According to the court filing, Morton then exposed himself began yelling to “look at his (profanity)” and asked if they liked what they saw. The grandfather said Morton punched him in the face and pushed him against the wall.

When a trio of officers went to Morton’s room, he allegedly asked if they were responding to what had happened earlier.

When Morton was taken to the jail he allegedly said he was from California and public nudity was not considered scandalous behavior.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugging VarmintGuy strikes again....

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugging VarmintGuy strikes again....

HA!

That story usually starts with "A Florida man....."

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
LOL

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doesn't everyone think Californians suck?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I’d rather have hemorrhoids than Californians.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Lol...so far most of the ones I know are okay, although it's a little disconcerting to hear " I sold my apartment in LA to buy this 500 acres by the lake. All my friends are gonna freak out."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They don’t think, they know.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hired a young guy once in the Flathead Valley that was fresh outta California.

He was a pretty good paint and body guy and we were restoring some 50's cars at the time.

The topic of how uneccepted Californians were in the area came up one day in the shop.

He quickly stated he was more than wise to the fact and it's why he got Montana plates on his car his first week in the state.

I just laughed and told him he wasn't fooling anyone, his damn car was stil a Volvo.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Should be a bounty on em.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I bet he was wearing a mask though.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stophel
Doesn't everyone think Californians suck?

Some know, for sure.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Try driving around in podunk Utah (Vernal) in a rental rig with Cali plates sometime. Got pulled over by a sherrif and got an earfull about being a dumbazz Californian. I had done nothing wrong - just on youth elk hunt with my son. Son wasn't impressed with the local po po.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I saw a gal driving a shiny suv today with a Biden sticker on it, any guesses on where she’s from?

No local would be dumb enough to put a Biden sticker on a nice car around these parts.

John Wayne
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I’d rather have hemorrhoids than Californians.

Could be worse, could have both.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Probably true.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Thank You sir.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

my older brother lives in San Rafael. He's pretty conservative, but doesn't hunt or fish, nor does he own a gun, so he's still a California phag in my mind and routinely tell him so.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

John Wayne
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,256 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.