Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Fugging VarmintGuy strikes again....

HA!

That story usually starts with "A Florida man....."

Uhhh, No. Unless you spell Florida -> CA.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JeffA
Hired a young guy once in the Flathead Valley that was fresh outta California.

He was a pretty good paint and body guy and we were restoring some 50's cars at the time.

The topic of how uneccepted Californians were in the area came up one day in the shop.

He quickly stated he was more than wise to the fact and it's why he got Montana plates on his car his first week in the state.

I just laughed and told him he wasn't fooling anyone, his damn car was stil a Volvo.

Hahahahaha. That's rich.. and the first thing I think when I see a Volvo. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Dakotas are full.

The small towns have a lot new faces in them. Welfare rats and disability check leeches. They got on disability in Washington or some other chit whole, then they figured out their dollar goes farther in Podunk rural America.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Been to NTC x3
Based outta Hunter Ligget working with JTF6, Cal State police for 30 days during harvest season in the Los Padres National forrest.
Eyes and ears 24/7 5 day missions 4 man infil teams under posse comatatus.
Observe and report to higher but cant apprehend the herb growers.

Went to a funeral for 4 days in L A
Huge cemetary in Burbank area.

Off time

Santa monica pier area freak show.
Met the guy who is squidward,s voice on spongebob square pants at some resturant thru the casualty affairs officer out their.
Got to see a tranny in a dress who needed to shave or use a better razor for the 5 oclock shadow with a matterhorn larynx at a ATM machine in downtown L A.
Went to the main hustler store.
Drove up in that hollywood hills area of the rich and famous.
Building on compressed sand and gravel makes 0 sense in earth quake central.
Seen the smog/ haze each morning building up against the mountains to the east.
Can only imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s.
Driving on the interstate state reminded me of gerbils and hamsters in habitrail tunnels.
Home, route, work, home......
What a routine mundane life for a Saturday and Sunday off....

Monterey wasnt that bad for a visit during the JTF6 mission.
Got to yell " Bad Karma" and fugg up a buncha granola yoga types doing their group exercise what the fugg ever schit at that big rest stop by big sur.
Lol!!!

Oh PS.....
Tell all the Numbnuts on Coastal 1 .
When a Black SUV or Ford explorers stop by a creek bed and 4 man goon teams in jeans and t shirts with Alice packs and M4,s bail out and hit the woodline fast.
And driving around the national forrest with " Harvest Season" in masking tape on your back window aint exactly the brightest thing to do either.. crazy

We appreciate the honks and the 1 finger support.
But the hills have eyes dumbschitts....

Now that it is all legal with Recreational Marijuana I suppose that dont happen much at all now.

Just wish California would keep its politics in their state and not infect the rest of the nation.
Seems like most fugged up schit starts in Cal and infects the rest of the country over time for the last 5 to 6 decades.

Last edited by renegade50; 05/05/21.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Sixty years ago, the people in North Idaho hated Californians so it is not a new prejudice. A lot of Californians moved up to work on the Snake River dams in the sixties. Most of these guys were actually Okies who had moved to California with their parents in the thirties and nobody worked harder. A lot different than the urban Californian of today. GD

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There are handful or so of Caliotos on here and more than a handful (I personally know several that live here now) that would and do fit in. But the simple fact is that they are a drop in the bucket when compared to the numbers moving in.

By and large a Cali conservative is a moderate here and in other Red locales. An influx of moderates is not a good thing politically. What they've done to the local economy is felonious. Cali doesn't own this themselves, WA relocators tend to be just as bad in my experience.

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying
the mountain west.

It was bad before, now with the "work" from home push and sheep fleeing lockdown states it's INFUGKINGSANE around here.

Very true statement.
I feel your pain.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Been to NTC x3
Based outta Hunter Ligget working with JTF6, Cal State police for 30 days during harvest season in the Los Padres National forrest.
Eyes and ears 24/7 5 day missions 4 man infil teams under posse comatatus.
Observe and report to higher but cant apprehend the herb growers.

Went to a funeral for 4 days in L A
Huge cemetary in Burbank area.

Off time

Santa monica pier area freak show.
Met the guy who is squidward,s voice on spongebob square pants at some resturant thru the casualty affairs officer out their.
Got to see a tranny in a dress who needed to shave or use a better razor for the 5 oclock shadow with a matterhorn larynx at a ATM machine in downtown L A.
Went to the main hustler store.
Drove up in that hollywood hills area of the rich and famous.
Building on compressed sand and gravel makes 0 sense in earth quake central.
Seen the smog/ haze each morning building up against the mountains to the east.
Can only imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s.
Driving on the interstate state reminded me of gerbils and hamsters in habitrail tunnels.
Home, route, work, home......
What a routine mundane life for a Saturday and Sunday off....

Monterey wasnt that bad for a visit during the JTF6 mission.
Got to yell " Bad Karma" and fugg up a buncha granola yoga types doing their group exercise what the fugg ever schit.

Oh PS.....
Tell all the Numbnuts on Coastal 1 .
When a Black SUV stops by a creek bed and 4 man goon teams in jeans and t shirts with Alice packs and M4,s bail out and hit the woodline fast.

We appreciate the honks and 1 finger support.
But the hills have eyes dumbschitts....

Now that it is all legal with Recreational Marijuana I suppose that dont happen much at all now.

Just wish California would keep its politics in their state and not infect the rest of the nation.
Seems like most fugged up schit starts in Cal and infects the rest of the country over time for the last 5 to 6 decades.

NorCal jungle forest grow interdiction is da shizznit fo real.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Um, it ain't just Montanan's....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Redneck
Um, it ain't just Montanan's....

its just not Californians i would throw New York in it too maybe all those F___`N North eastern shore states ? except Maine. i don`t understand this liberal crap and what`s going on now BLM ,Anifta even the moran 2020 stolen election with the supreme court hiding in a closet . WTF ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
jim conrad: NO ONE on this earth acts less like a kalifornicationkopian than me!
If you think different you have serious mental issues.
The above copied article doesn't even begin to illustrate why most Americans hate kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians!
Maybe you should cook your beef a little longer before eating it - something is effecting your thought processes of late?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Man...I ate some beef last night that was cold in the middle.

Whee dogs that was good. A little chewy....but good.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We’re you gang raped in California? Your fixation with that state and it’s residents borders on mental instability.

The state itself is an amazing place. It is run by liberal idiots. But to claim anyone who lives there is liberal makes you an idiot!

But you already knew that...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We don't much care for all the NYC folks, Jew Nerseyans and Mass Holes moving into rural upstate NY either. The fuggers ain't right and do not fit in. They fled the cities like rats from a sinking ship and brought their sickness with them.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Hahaha!

You are gonna be fugged when Newsome gets schit canned and all these Californians come back!

I am MAGA.
JeffA Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from img.ifunny.co]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Ever one sure is touchy these days.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

🤣
I follow NBC Montana on Facebook.
The majority of posters on that page are as whacked out as the most radical liberals out here, boggles my mind to read the crap they post.
Missoula, Bozeman and Butte are infested with liberals as bad as any in California.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMontana/

Where did they come from? Any guesses.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Hahaha!

You are gonna be fugged when Newsome gets schit canned and all these Californians come back!

Like the promise of coitus on prom night from a JAP date.

"Maybe we're all happy."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

🤣
I follow NBC Montana on Facebook.
The majority of posters on that page are as whacked out as the most radical liberals out here, boggles my mind to read the crap they post.
Missoula, Bozeman and Butte are infested with liberals as bad as any in California.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMontana/

Where did they come from? Any guesses.

Every liberal in America is from California.

Proud NRA Life Member
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 204guy, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,306
Posts18,487,165
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.