Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by 40O
It doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid, it is SUPPOSED to reduce the symptoms, just like the flu vaccine, that they never get right and have been doing the last how many decades?

They’ve already said COVID has morphed several times into different strains, just like the flu, that they never get right. The vaccine available is from COVID in what month of 2019?

The fact you post links from the CDC is hilarious.

SandBilly,
The link takes you directly to a CDC page that states that the vaccine is effective at keeping someone from getting COVID-19. This directly refutes your statement that the vaccine "doesn't prevent your from getting Covid, is is SUPPOSED to reduce the symptoms..." What is your source?

Lmao. ITS A VIRUS, ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A VACCINE TO KEEP YOU FROM CONTRACTING IT. [bleep]!!

This [bleep] is common sense, I’m not your mother. Research it yourself.

Most of you guys have demonstrated in the past that you are way too smart to believe the complete bullschit, propaganda, and outright lies so often and so prominently displayed on these threads.

I will just tackle this one tonight. "No vaccine can prevent a viral infection."

So what happened to:
Smallpox?
Polio?
Mumps?
Measles?
Rubella?
Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis B?
Rotovirus?
Chickenpox?
Rinderpest?

No, I am not claiming that any of these vaccines prevents viral infection in 100.00% of patients. But they all prevent infection and transmission in the vast majority of patients.

The first and the last so successfully that the viral agent has been deemed extinct.

I know the average IQ around this place is considerably above the national average, evidenced by the fact that we are communicating via written text and using electronic devices to do so.

Come on folks. Use you brains. Think about what you are being told! Use a little bit of logic. Consider if the proclamation is even possible, let alone probable. Consider how the sources contradict one another.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
It’s not a vaccine. Do some research. Furthermore the coronavirus is similar to the flu. Did the flu shot eliminate the flu?? It’s not that hard, it a mutating virus, you aren’t going to eliminate it, especially with an immune system “boost”, because that’s all the “shot” is.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What is the yale studied that said 60% of new cases are from vaccinated people? Plus them being asymptomatic a lot of the time they can stills spread it and not know it. Seems to me the vaccinated folks are the ones you should worry about.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These [bleep] lawyers are salivating at the prospect of filing lawsuits against people for being "spreaders".

Politics is War by Other Means
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by killerv
What is the yale studied that said 60% of new cases are from vaccinated people? Plus them being asymptomatic a lot of the time they can stills spread it and not know it. Seems to me the vaccinated folks are the ones you should worry about.

I will tackle this one today:

"More than (last week it was 50%) 60% of new cases are from vaccinated people."

Use a bit of logic here:

Are vaccinated people MORE likely to become infected with Covid 19 than nonvaccinated????

NOT with proven 95% efficacy rate of the vaccine!

Or, perhaps, is someone making up lies from whole cloth?

And are good people who do not know any better repeating those lies?

What could possibly be the motivation of those who originate such lies?

Are they hoping the Far Right will refuse the vaccine and die off?

Or are they just watching and laughing as purveyors of untruths make themselves look foolish?

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by cfran
It’s not a vaccine. Do some research. Furthermore the coronavirus is similar to the flu. Did the flu shot eliminate the flu?? It’s not that hard, it a mutating virus, you aren’t going to eliminate it, especially with an immune system “boost”, because that’s all the “shot” is.

Yes, just like any other vaccine.

A vaccine exposes your system to a replica of the pathogen so your body can create a defense to that pathogen.

The Covid Vaccine exposes your immune system to an identifiable portion of the Covid virus particle. Your immune system then attacks anything which contains that particle as part of its structure.

It is successful in 95% of people vaccinated.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The biggest problem is calling it a vaccine, myself included.
They had to call it a vaccine in order to qualify for immunity from lawsuit.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Ironically, the immune system is at least as successful.

Carry on

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Yes, just like any other vaccine.

A vaccine exposes your system to a replica of the pathogen so your body can create a defense to that pathogen.

The Covid Vaccine exposes your immune system to an identifiable portion of the Covid virus particle. Your immune system then attacks anything which contains that particle as part of its structure.

It’s still going right over your head, oh well. Carry on.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The OP is a classic example of one who has spent too much time getting an education. The result has been that his brain has burnt out and he has little functional capacity remaining. Even his precious CDC says, quite plainly, they can't be sure that taking the "vaccine" will prevent one from being a carrier. The simple concept that a vaccinated person is just as likely as an unvaccinated person to be a carrier, is something he can't "wrap his head around".
The only reason not to serve people who are not vaccinated is if you don't like them because they are not in lockstep with the rest. If you are vaccinated, you are as safe as you feel. Now, if someone comes into the waiting room coughing and sneezing, you should spray that sucker down with Lysol and kick his ass out the door; vaccinated or not. Even if he only has the flu, you don't want to catch that either. GD

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Backroads

Carry on

But the vaccine does it with much decreased risk of hospitalization, zero risk of disease transmission, and 1/100th as much risk of death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Backroads

Carry on

But the vaccine does it with much decreased risk of hospitalization, zero risk of disease transmission, and 1/100th as much risk of death.

Only if you are fat, unhealthy, or old.

Every other demographic’s immune system far outperforms the reported efficacy rate of the shots.

Last edited by Backroads; 05/05/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

The entire premise of this post is a mistake.

Which virus are you speaking of in reference to "the flu"? There are successful vaccines for many of the viral infections known as "the flu".

H1N1 vaccine is very effective at 95% efficacy. H5N1 is less so, but still shows 91% efficacy in 18 to 64 year old demographic.

To vaccinate against "the flu", you must vaccinate against every possible flu causing virus.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by greydog
The OP is a classic example of one who has spent too much time getting an education. The result has been that his brain has burnt out and he has little functional capacity remaining. Even his precious CDC says, quite plainly, they can't be sure that taking the "vaccine" will prevent one from being a carrier. The simple concept that a vaccinated person is just as likely as an unvaccinated person to be a carrier, is something he can't "wrap his head around".
The only reason not to serve people who are not vaccinated is if you don't like them because they are not in lockstep with the rest. If you are vaccinated, you are as safe as you feel. Now, if someone comes into the waiting room coughing and sneezing, you should spray that sucker down with Lysol and kick his ass out the door; vaccinated or not. Even if he only has the flu, you don't want to catch that either. GD

Well said.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Covid vaxes are all experimental. Guess who the control group is in these experiments?

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
The Covid vaxes are all experimental. Guess who the control group is in these experiments?

I'm a member of that group.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"It is successful in 95% of people vaccinated."

That's impossible to know until the trails (on humans) of these experimental "vaccines" is completed in 2024. The drug trial will be bogus anyway if they don't come up with an accurate COVID-19 test. The PCR test was created for research not for diagnosing diseases. People keep forgetting that COVID-19 is influenza (a viral infection of the sinus cavities, the throat and the lungs). The theory is that these "vaccines" will lesson the severity of a lung infection (yet to be proven). None of the makers claim that their vaccines will give you immunity to COVID-19. Only Fauci's CDC is making claims of immunity.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The entire premise of this post is a mistake.

Which virus are you speaking of in reference to "the flu"? There are successful vaccines for many of the viral infections known as "the flu".

H1N1 vaccine is very effective at 95% efficacy. H5N1 is less so, but still shows 91% efficacy in 18 to 64 year old demographic.

To vaccinate against "the flu", you must vaccinate against every possible flu causing virus.

The “entire premise of this post is a mistake”? Really?

Then you sir explain to me what part of the Pfizer or Moderna shots are vaccines? Seriously, they aren’t vaccines. Let’s start there, and then come back to me and show me how my logic is flawed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The biggest problem is calling it a vaccine, myself included.
They had to call it a vaccine in order to qualify for immunity from lawsuit.

If I'm not mistaken (I'd have to look and check), there was another law recently passed SPECIFICALLY to exempt the Covid "vaccine" manufacturers from liability.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Totally true, the drug makers are legally immune doing so under an Emergency Order, all on medicine that is years away from being FDA approved.

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 910 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,278
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.