Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
How many thousands have died needlessly ? Anyone who doesnt wonder why they have refused to use ivermectin has something seriously wrong with them. Somethings been 'off' about this thing from the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLoyPVWEwA

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I went through exactly the same scenario with my mom. Hospital refused to try treating her with the ivermectin protocol on the FLCC website, even though my brothers and I showed it to them and practically begged them to and she passed away. She had been very healthy and active for her age prior to coming down with covid. In fact, she'd had a doctors appointment just a couple months prior and he had given her a clean bill of health commenting she should have many more good years ahead of her. It's criminal what these hospitals are doing.

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I went through exactly the same scenario with my mom. Hospital refused to try treating her with the ivermectin protocol on the FLCC website, even though my brothers and I showed it to them and practically begged them to and she passed away. She had been very healthy and active for her age prior to coming down with covid. In fact, she'd had a doctors appointment just a couple months prior and he had given her a clean bill of health commenting she should have many more good years ahead of her. It's criminal what these hospitals are doing.

Thats terrible. Condolences to you and your family. This has happened to so many people and continues to happen every day. Why they refuse to use ivermectin on a large scale really is criminal. Since the vaccine only has emergency use status, I have heard they wouldnt be able to use it if there was an effective prophylactic. Big pharma would never allow that to happen. Then we hear stories like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MLoyPVWEwA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.