Jags a good guy IMHO

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 700LH
Jags a good guy IMHO

Those who dislike those who believe in Christ dont think so.

As Ideyho lied, "Trump designed.....".

Remember, Trump is a believer too. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Here you go, Mike.

Call up UT Bioweapons Lab and tell them they are FOS.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to immunopatholoy on challenge with SARS virus.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/07/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
FDA investigations of the EXPERIMENTAL m-RNA vaccines being given now wont be over until the spring of 2023.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
My youngest felt a little under the weather starting last week but well enough to go to work (she’s a nurse for a large Dr.’s office). Her manager had her get a Cov test Monday, negative! Still had a bit of a headache so they had her do another test late Wednesday. Results yesterday, positive, but headache is gone and 100% fine and work will not allow her back into the office until late next week!
There is a local Dr. that will prescribe Ivermectin once you see them virtually! She told him about her symptoms, test results and how she is currently feeling! Said he believes her last result was most likely a false positive but if she wants the Ivermectin he will write a script and 2 refills! He asked if she has taken the vaccine juice and of course her answer is a resounding NO! His reply was AWESOME! He said good, DON’T! He explained they are not safe and are very experimental and will make young women who want a family like her STERILE! He also told her to go about her business as usual and if she was a nurse for him he would let her work in the office with no worries!

He also told her to take the Ivermectin for two days IF she feels bad and to also get the refills to keep them on the shelf!

Great down to earth Dr. and not afraid of the establishment medical peeps! I hope other Dr.’s will see the light and decide to be Dr.’s instead of vaccine salesmen!

Elk Country

Last edited by elkcountry; 05/07/21.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Because I have no children at home. And all my grown kids and grandchildren have had and recovered from Covid. They are immune, as am I now. Or at least I have a 95% chance that I am.

But Momma has heard too many of the horror stories such as propagated here. She would rather hide in the house than get "the shot".

She only goes into public about once every other month. But I go to work with a crowd of people every day.

If she was going to catch the Covid, chances are 100/1 she would catch it from me

You do know that getting the jab doesn't make one immune, right?
Now you have a greater chance carrying the RONA HOME unaware and handing it to your wife.

I haven't missed any unplanned days at work since this debacle started 15 months ago, getting this shot with the unknowns?
Not NO but........

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
First of all, Trump designed this lifeboat long before the idiot Biden was even the Demon candidate. The Demons are just trying to take credit for Trump's accomplishments.......again.

And I already dove in, headfirst, a couple months ago.

I sleep much better at night knowing I have reduced the chances by 20 that I will bring the Covid home from work and infect my dear Wife.

Do you understand about caring more for your wife, than for yourself?

Well how will you feel if in the future your vaccine makes makes you sick and unable to work or worse? It can take years for the effects to show up.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jaguar,

This was an excellent panel discussion.
I watched it the other day.
Those who had criticised have no idea how much veracity and integrity on this subject these have.

HC

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Antivax Drs speak about the things they say they are seeing.

https://mypatriotsnetwork.com/patri...cts-on-others-what-can-be-done-about-it/

If you want this to have any credibility, you shouldn't start it off with Antivax Drs.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Idaho Shooter:
My Dad told "Never argue with an idiot. People might not know the difference."

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
Hi, in a week from tomorrow there's going to be a big rally against the vaccine in traverse City Michigan my wife and I plan on attending!

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My number one reason for not taking it is that I don’t need it. I’m not concerned enough by Covid to feel as though I need to immunize myself against it.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
First of all, Trump designed this lifeboat long before the idiot Biden was even the Demon candidate. The Demons are just trying to take credit for Trump's accomplishments.......again.

I sleep much better at night knowing I have reduced the chances by 20 that I will bring the Covid home from work and infect my dear Wife.

Well how will you feel if in the future your vaccine makes makes you sick and unable to work or worse? It can take years for the effects to show up.

Its pretty apparent it has already affected his cognitive abilities.

Anyone who isnt alarmed about the country being shut down and the govt trying hard to coerce ALL people, even kids who only get Corona cold viruses, to take an untested experimental vaccine for something that kills 1/1000 old or sick people is a short sighted kool-aid drinker.

What percent of old sick people normally die every year regardless of covid.

CDC reports 38-56 million cases of flu winter before last and 1,800 cases last year means most C 19 cases were ...... the flu.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by saddlering
Hi, in a week from tomorrow there's going to be a big rally against the vaccine in traverse City Michigan my wife and I plan on attending!

Great news.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

How do you know it will take years for the effects to show up? I thought the vaccine was too new and experimental to know all about it?
And for the record, I'm indifferent on the vaccine. I don't really care who gets it or doesn't get it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Antivax Drs speak about the things they say they are seeing.

https://mypatriotsnetwork.com/patri...cts-on-others-what-can-be-done-about-it/

If you want this to have any credibility, you shouldn't start it off with Antivax Drs.
If you want any credibility you shouldn't have started off with the f a g g o t r y.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Thanks elkcountry appreciate that info. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
D
dpd Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
What I don't understand ..... The whole world was lied to ( and is still being lied to ) from the start of Covid and now all of a sudden the same people that lied are telling us the shot is safe ?????? It blows my mind that people trust them .

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B

CDC reports 38-56 million cases of flu winter before last and 1,800 cases last year means most C 19 cases were ...... the flu.
Or it might mean that flu isn't all that contagious and social distancing, hand washing and sanitizing goes a long way toward curbing it's spread. My mom died of SOMETHING covid/flu like back in February. I do not believe for a minute it was just the flu. She was healthy as a horse before she came down with it and dead 3 weeks later.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 219 Wasp, 62 invisible), 2,792 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,311
Posts18,487,258
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.