Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
We often see videos of violent and sociopathic behavior from our black citizens.
I worked 14 years as a paramedic in central Georgia. My little county was almost exactly half black and half white. It was an interesting time to do a demographic study of the citizens.

It was routine to see drunk pregnant black girls. We would be running a call at midnight at a black household, granny is laying on the floor having a heart attack, about a dozen of the family members are up and about. They stay up real late. And I would see a 17 year old girl, obviously pregnant, sipping on a big Schlitz Malt Liquor and obviously drunk. And she is talking to her pregnant 15 year old sister who is holding a big gin and tonic in her hand.

Pregnant, teen age, and drunk at midnight. Very common in the black households. Drinking alcohol by Mom has terrible effects on the baby. You can read up on it but it causes a low IQ and a penchant for violence. I read where one psychologist said "It boils down to a person suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome does not have a conscience."

And I ran plenty of calls in white households where there were pregnant girls. And, yes, I saw pregnant white girls who were drunk. But for every drunk pregnant white girl I saw, I saw ten pregnant drunk black girls. There is an epidemic of fetal alcohol syndrome in the black community.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Blacks are pikers compared to the native populations regarding FAS.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Well we are too busy dealing with the white nationalists picking on the Asians right now to handle that problem. But we might have a chance to look at it after we finish burning all the Dr Seius books , finish tearing down civil war statues and renaming sports teams.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
bottom line is a hell of a lot of blacks need to be tightly controlled and shown how to act properly from an early age. in other words, proper parenting.

My diploma is a DD214
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
And....,?
It's evolution. Survival off the fittest.
The problem isn't them... The problem is a society that doesn't make stupid painful. We Nerf up the world so mistakes don't have consequences.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by add

I've but two trips on reservations under my belt (AZ SC Apache reservation). By far the most almost unbelievable scenes of alcohol abuse, including kids, seen on those two trips. Snapped a couple pics of some local Apache art work dealing with the problem. Sad, really.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I got fetal alcohol syndrome brats on our road in the new house that got built. White kids. Mama has Flarduh tags on her Dodge Magnum truck with “Scentsy” magnetic signs. crazy

5,6 yr olds. Both look like goldfish, one has a caved in sternum. Told em 1/2 dozen times to stay out of our creek, stay the fugg out of my mailbox, gtfo the middle of the road. They sound like they’re caught in a Conibear all day long while they’re playing. Cryin and screaming.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by add

I've but two trips on reservations under my belt (AZ SC Apache reservation). By far the most almost unbelievable scenes of alcohol abuse, including kids, seen on those two trips. Snapped a couple pics of some local Apache art work dealing with the problem. Sad, really.

Hahaha

She got a foty of the cobra

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Fetal alcohol syndrome may explain some of their behaviors.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Oh no, I can’t believe that!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by add

There’s a HUGE SIGN as you drive into the Navajo Rez heading into Monument Valley. It states something to the effect of “Its a Felony to Possess Alcohol on This Reservation”

It’s the largest Rez in the U.S. by far.
We payed a Navajo Guide to drive us around to the parts of Monument Valley the “White Man” can’t drive to. I asked our guide how he made a living when he wasn’t guiding white folks through the Rez ?
Without hesitation, he said: “Bootlegging alcohol onto the Rez. Make damn good money”

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hahaha

She got a foty of the cobra

So we're in the local LQ on the reservation and this half-load of ML shows up. I remark to the guy behind the counter, 'damn, that's a lot of King C for the week'. Guy says, 'for the week? That pile and the other half out back getting unloaded now will be gone by close tonight, guaranteed'. Some thirsty Natives out there for sure.

Driving around to and from hunting quail and javelina, I saw more crosses on a ten mile stretch of highway than in anywhere else I've ever seen. One had like 9 crosses in one spot. Asked my Apache guide David what that was about. He said, 'oh yeah, that was a bad one. 3 kids in the cab of a pickup and 6 in the back. All but one died when the drunk operator flipped the truck at a high speed...'

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Jicarilla Apache Reservation in NM, however, has its own liquor stores.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WOW 😱😱😱

🤣🤣

I have drank at least one of those before. Shewww!!!!

Guess the last couple swigs are supposed to make ya gag a little. 😃

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We live within 4 miles of the Wind River Indian Reservation, FAS and alcoholism in general has been a huge problem out there for years and years. Horrible stuff, gets compounded generation to generation. You can sit on the bench at the entrance to Walmart on payday and see the results. Up until I was a high school student, it was a federal felony to sell booze to an Indian.

Last edited by jnyork; 05/07/21.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Indians will get drunk out of their minds on hair spray if that's all they have, at least in Oklahoma they did. My wife's in the foster care business. There are scum of the earth parents in all colors believe me.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Ay Slum you're slipping some. You didn't comment on the phantom hand fixin' to grab a case in the left-hand side of the shot.

Didn't want to be in my pic but had to lay claim to his case right quick afore someone else malt-blocked his ass. wink

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm reading a book, "Something Worth Saving" by Robert Ruark. It was suggested to me by one of our members here. Kenya is the setting of this book and starts at about the same times as WWII. It's a fictional account based off of facts. If you think the drinking is bad the blacks then believed if the fist birth from a wife was twins they were smothered to death then thrown out in the fields for the hyena to eat. Same with a baby born feet first. They believed to not murder them was to bring a curse on the tribe. If you read this and look at how they act and think now you could easily think they have not changed much at all. They should never have been taken out of Africa in the first place.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ringworm
And....,?
It's evolution. Survival off the fittest.
The problem isn't them... The problem is a society that doesn't make stupid painful. We Nerf up the world so mistakes don't have consequences.

Democrats doing their best to make it survival of the unfittest. Isn't it ironic that the Party who acts obsessed with science, won't let science play out?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We made it too hard to have crack babies.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,148 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.